joe_capone is offline Member

1st Week Into My Cycle...

im soooooooooooooooo depressed...... i even feel like commiting suicide... im bitching at my close friends... saying the meanest things.... fighting with my girlfriend..... going crazy..... thinking too much.... yeah ive had depressin problems b4 i even started..... this is making me insane... its called.......WINSTROL !!!!! fuck!!!

oh i forgot... im taking winstrol /primo/hydroxycut.. if you are wondering.. this is not supposed to depress the living shit outta u.... this aint a bulking cycle.... damn.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    think it's more than the cycle that's supposedly depressing you. need some prozac ?

prozak??? stuff is dangerous.. once u off prozak u will want to commit suicide right away. i already feel like that man. oh well.......... i duno what to do!! i dont want to stop winnie i wanna friggin finish my cycle for goddsakes

Gucio is offline Junior Member
    feeling down and having bad days are two tottally different things from depression. if you were really deprresed i dont think you would give a rats ass about your winnie cycle or going to the gym.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm not sure how serious this post was intended to be but if you are really considering suicide and your depression is effect your life and the lives of loved ones you should seek Psychiatric help.

i cant afford a psychiatric damn. ill be fine.... ADVICE TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVENT USED ROIDS YET... DO NOT USE THEM IF YOU ARE DEPRESSED NATURALLY!!!!! something ive learned.

Thread Information