Cypionate6868 is offline New Member

Does pct therapy count as "time on"???!!!

I've heard some different views on this matter....one of the so called "experts" in the steroid community told me he thought "Time On does equal Time Off" however, he said in his expert opinion that if you did a 14 week cycle and started PCT for an additional 3 weeks, then you should only wait 14-15 weeks before you start up your new cycle!!

I was always under the impression that PCT was part of the cycle, think about it, you are taking exogenous (outside) materials during PCT....(i.e.) H.C.G. (which stimualtes the male testie's to produce endogenous (inside) testosterone production again, Nolvadex , Clomid, etc..... So it makes sense to me to include PCT as "TIME ON", I don't really remember his explanation for his argument...it sounded like it made sense, sorry though, I don't remember....

Any of you meatheads got input on this subject?

Cyp

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    the typical rule of thumb is "time on + pct = time off" but the best method is to get bloodwork before cycle and then again when you think you are ready again and see if you are back to normal.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    the typical rule of thumb is "time on + pct = time off" but the best method is to get bloodwork before cycle and then again when you think you are ready again and see if you are back to normal.
    Agree with the big ^^^^

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    taking more than the minimum amount of time off isn't a bad thing either depending on your goals.

Thread Information