Bagga is offline New Member

Exclamation Need help setting up SERIOUS size cycle before I compete! advice please!

I'm about to finish my last cycle of Test eth. trenbolac(Combination of tren and Masteron ) was also running it mid cycle with some kessar and proviron and T3 with Albuterol. I took the cutting drugs to keep my weight down as when I eat alot even clean cals, and esp when I take test eth or cyp, I swell up! but got great gains from tren test combo, What should I run after my PCT to really put on quality mass in a 10-12 week cycle, trying not to get fat now either hey guys.... I was thinking Dbol first 2-4weeks to boost cycle, then Run Winstrol with test eth(don't like taking so much test prop so settle for eth) and maybe a bottle of eqipoise or tren again for last 5 weeks?

PCT will be kessar and proviron

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?

how long do you intend to wait between cycles?

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    First and foremost, Welcome!!!!

On top of the other questions stated above by Big,
    Have you competed before?
    Are you sure you don't wanna use test prop, (for real)?
    And EQ for 5 weeks at the end? Have you used EQ before? Do you know much about it???
    How can you have your PCT planned out if you don't know what cycle you are running yet?
    What else can you tell us?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro, welcome...sounds like you need to do alot od reading before you decide to continue what you're doing...especially competing...you just dont train take compounds and step on stage....wish that was the case.

Hey guys, thanks for the welcomes... I'm 23, live in South Africa (where steroid knowledge is minimal and those who know would never tell you) here a ten week cycle of test and tren is considered normal. As far as the other Q's, I'm relitavely new to juice, used compounds like equipoise , win, tren, test dbol etc with no or very little guidance, so any honest help is most welcome. I've been training about 8 years now and only experimented in the last two with weak results(obiously doing it wrong) I'm 5'9 and 106KG multiply by 2,2 for lbs, and my bodyfat is aroung 15% now offseason, I get very strong and big but battle to get shredded, I get lean but not very hard... help guys

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

davpet is offline New Member
    Edit
    Last edited by davpet; 01-22-2009 at 08:58 PM.

Absolutely! so do you guys have any advice?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome to the board first off forget using EQ for five weeks, you need to take it from beggining of cycle until end, kepe winny till end of cycle to cut up (last 5 weeks) at 50mg ED, also take some arimidex at .25mg ED to keep water off. and dmaybe take dbol at 50mg ed for first 4 weeks to boost cycle any more questions ask!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    some time off after your cycle is good before you jump back on orals. look into your diet to help harden up more when you cut and to help bulk more. eq for 5 weeks isn't gonna do much

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davpet View Post
    I'll second that, i also live in South Africa. Check out how clueless one of the local steroid sites is :

http://www.saanabolicreview.co.za/

Gems from here : This is only their PCT errors. Nolvadex is an anti-estrogen and is not for PCT. PCT should begin after you last shot of a long ester. Pregnyl is used in the old 5000 iu every 5th day for PCT. Clomid should be cycled 5 days on, then 5 days off.

Clueless
    Nolvadex is an anti-estrogen? HAHA! That's a good one.

Thread Information