higherdesire is offline Banned

injury then post cycle crash advice

I was finishing up my cycle the first part of December when I had a disc bulge out in my back. I was down with that for a week, then was on vacation for a week (I had booked at a place with full gym). In the 2 weeks leading up to the injury my appetite was crap. I almost get sick thinking of food. It has been down hill since. I am in PCT now, and doing a clen cycle. My motivation is zilch, I am constatnly very tired, and I can't to eat. I am having clen headaches but expect them to go away. Is there any advice?

GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    How is the injury now? How intense can you manage to train atm?

As for appetite, eating, and maintaining your gains, the only thing I could suggest if food is a struggle, is to 'temporarily' supplement your intake with MRPs/quality weight-gainers, alongside whatever food you can manage. If you can't keep the Kcals up, the weight will drop off like you wouldn't believe. - I had a stomach bug the end of my 1st cycle, and didn't manage to eat very well for a week. I lost 4Lbs in that week. Sucked! Just do what you can!

Basically, all you can do is eat as best you can, and train as intensely as your injury will allow. Good luck dude!

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What was your cycle and what are you taking for PCT?

I gained 25 lbs and have lost 15. the decline is extreme. FYI Diet and fatighue are the culprits for shizzle. My back is fine. It is a recurring injury, and with the proper therepy and 3xwk chiropractor visit it is fine in a week. The food and lethargy are the killers right now. My cycle was 500mg test e wk and I mixed in some dbol towards the end. My PCT looks like this

WEEK Dosage Compound How often

1-2 20mg Nolva ED
    1-2 500iu HCG E3rdD
    3-6 50mg Clomid ED
    3-6 50mg proviron ED

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sorry to hear about the injury and cycle loss bro, just keep up with your PCT and hopefully when you cycle again you wont hurt your back :S

THanks Vishus and grand. Is the complete aversion to food and lethargy just a part of it then?

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I wont be any help here, but I may have the same problem bro. I'm headed to the doc early next week. I feel your pain and hopefully you keep a little so the whole cycle wasn't wasted.

GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    THanks Vishus and grand. Is the complete aversion to food and lethargy just a part of it then?
    No probs dude.

Hmm, the food aversion could by physiologically based (purely the injury) or psycho-physiological (Injury = Low mood = crap appetite). In either case, I believe it will alleviate somewhat as you recover from your injury, and as you find you can train more effectively your mood should improve.

Oh, hang on, there's another thing to consider,- your PCT looks good, I'm just wondering whether the Clenbuterol could be affecting your mood/appetite!? I personally have no experience with the compound, maybe someone else can comment.

Laters bro!

The clen cycle has clen, t4, and brocoptimine. It keeps me going about half the time, until the headache hits. I have split up taking the 3 compounds at different times and that helped the headache yesterday. I up the dose today and will see hoe that goes. I am waiting on soe b12 to get here so hopefully that will help with the appetite. THanks.

bump

Thread Information