gettingthere is offline Senior Member

Help on my first cycle

Im 5ft 11inches, 11stone 6lbs. 20year old. Ive been training for about 18months now and am going on my forst cycle soon. i have 6weeks worth of test propinate and stanozol, i have proviron and hcg aswell

im wondering is what im going on a good cycle? what sort of gains will i have? side effects? What sort of strength gains can i expect?

Id be grateful for any information thanks very much

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member

160lbs at 5'11 and only 20 years old...steroids are not for you.

you have not been training long enough

your diet needs work

you are too young

and you dont have enough for a proper cycle.

fix those things and in the mean time stick around and read the educational threads and post up any questions you might have.

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    wait a few years bro. peachfuzz has took the words out my mouth. listen to him

I appreciate your comments, i really have had doubts about going on juice but my source keeps telling me its ok.

My problem is im in college and find it hard to buy the right food all the time and to cook it. I really want my arms to get alot bigger, their coming on ok but but i want them to really stick out along with everything else of course.

Has anyone got a good bulking diet for me? i take trac before training and sizeon during and syntha 6 protein also. I would appreciate any help

ill be more than willing to help, steroids is not the best option trust me. in future if you decide to take juice, thats your choice, but i promise if you train hard and eat well for 2 years, you wont even think about gear,

you can get diets and workouts from this website, or visit bodybuilding.com, its a great site.

finally as for bulking, let me put it simple, eat as much as you can, i mean like a horse, 8 meals, 500 cals each, low in fat, 4000-5000 cals a day, its hard, i feel sick, but its gota be done,

Darksyde is offline Member
    unfortunetly for you, the answer to your problem is going to keep coming back to that thing, food. regardless of what you inject yourself with.

I dont mind the eating as much as i can, i used to be too good at that.

The only thing is the proper easy food for me to get which will work.

Id be very grateful for your help, i had a feeling it wasnt right for me at this age.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Steroids are not a substitute for food..

Oh i know that of course their not. i just wanted to get bigger faster. need to get my diet sorted

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Put your diet up in the correct forum and you shall recieve all the help you need my friend...

Thats the problem, my diet is all over the place right now with xmas and everything. even before that i wasnt eaing great, like a student to ne honest. il post that in the correct forum 2moro. thank you again

mad matts right, diets not that hard at all, a healthy sized home made tuna sandwich with a packet of low fat crisps and a oat bar is one meal, its got carbs, protein and some fat, youve just gota aim at eating 8 meals, you dont have to follow a diet, you prob wont like what others eat anyways, good luck mate

add20more is offline New Member
    im 22 years old n been training for 1 year non-stop after a year and a half break.im about to buy d-bol but first i want to understand taking steroid .i see so many info.can some tell me apart from taking steroid what else do have to take for protection of my liver and test level after useage

start here... you have a good attitude and youll go far if you remain open to the advice on here. i know being a college student and id assume on a budget makes it hard to eat the best but all the more reasons steroids are not a good idea at the moment.

HERE IS...gain lean muscle mass kind of diet...
    Hardgainer? Can't gain weight? READ THIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by muhammad1185 View Post
    mad matts right, diets not that hard at all, a healthy sized home made tuna sandwich with a packet of low fat crisps and a oat bar is one meal, its got carbs, protein and some fat, youve just gota aim at eating 8 meals, you dont have to follow a diet, you prob wont like what others eat anyways, good luck mate
    Ya im a very picky eater altogether, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by add20more View Post
    im 22 years old n been training for 1 year non-stop after a year and a half break.im about to buy d-bol but first i want to understand taking steroid.i see so many info.can some tell me apart from taking steroid what else do have to take for protection of my liver and test level after useage
    start a new thread youll get more responses...and you wont be hijacking sneejoe's thread.

add20more post a new thread to start with, well be more than willing to help you

peachfuzz snap. lol.

Thread Information