SilverTest is offline Senior Member

permanent HPTA damage

Hey guys :

Ok , i know this has been asked like a thousand times . but i always find the thread a little bit short on this topic , and not so much feedback on it.

what do you guys think , is it possible , did it happen to someone ? after how much time , dose etc...? guys who are cruising put your input too , ANYONE who have ANY experience related to this please put your input. ESPECIALLY guys who are cruising or have been on for a loooooooong time , do you return to normal fully , not fully etc..... ???

i humbly ask you that this thread be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong replies thread , keep bumped please.

thanks guys

bumpppppppppppeeezzzzz

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it possible? Yes
    Is it rare? Very
    Sorry, thats as long as it needs to be.

thanks lats , anyone else ? anyone cruised for example and never returned to normal ??something like that.

i want to see how RARE is rare. how rare are we talking about here?

thx

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    thanks lats , anyone else ? anyone cruised for example and never returned to normal ??something like that.

i want to see how RARE is rare. how rare are we talking about here?

thx
    HPTA shutdown is 99.9% reversible, thats 0.1% of heavy, long term, steroid abuse may result in damaged HPTA function, note i said damaged and not permanantly shutdown. However it can take up to 18mths, for full recovery in some cases.

thanks a lot lats again , i know u are cruising so your feedback about this is very important to me.

but why isn't anybody else giving any feedback ??? nobody care about his HPTA ??

i am sure a lot of you guys ask this question to themselves , this is the most devastating thing that can happen to us .

please more experiences guys i know lots are out there.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    That is why it is sooo important to have a strong enough pct for the cycle you ran.

ok , i am going to be much more specific maybe someone would chime in.

suppose someone went on for a long time , say 10 years straight . stopped it , would he recover fully ? anyone around the board done this , staying on for a loooooong time , coming off and recovering FULLY and smoothly ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes, some guys permanently damage their HPTA, if you continue shutting down your own system alot suffer from this issue, I for one can speak from experience and i also know other guys who are in their 20's who are on HRT for life due this happening to them.

It impossible for anyone to state is wont happen because we are all different and when we introduce chemicals within the body we react in different ways. Many guys feel they have fully recovered but still go back on, full blood panel is needed before and after cycle to make sure you have fully recovered and ready to go back on.

Starting using AAS to young and before your own system as fully developed is the major contender for these issues for happening, great care is needed and anyone stating there shouldn't be is just plain irresponsible. Its a side effect for some just like high BP,water retention and libido issues is for others, we all dont respond the same so way up the risk's and its your decision, just get blood work done before and after and use a good pct.

how do pros get away with staying on high dosages for long periods , i cant believe somebody like cutler ronnie or levrone took time off , maybe they did but it sure wasn't long.

how are they fine , have kids etc....

how do pros get away with staying on high dosages for long periods , i cant believe somebody like cutler ronnie or levrone took time off , maybe they did but it sure wasn't long.

how are they fine , have kids etc....
    What makes you think they came off? some do some don't, no set rule they will cycle what suits them, many different ways.
    You still are able to have children, some can some cant,

damn , nothing is certain i guess. there is no answer to my question , to each his own.

hummm..... thats a really tough decision . the thing is ,i am saying to myself " what if i could do it this way , have all the life enhancing muscle building ..etc etc effects of test , and still recover just fine , what if i can make it, i have a pretty damn good body and very good genetics , sriously i grow like a weed, very meso build, and i have a big shot at competing, i am 100% sure i would build a phenomenal physique....decisions decisions decisions...."

am i on my own here guys , or can you vets give me advice so i can make the best decision ....?

i'm sure as hell not going to stay on if i am not 100% in the game.

damn , nothing is certain i guess. there is no answer to my question , to each his own.

hummm..... thats a really tough decision . the thing is ,i am saying to myself " what if i could do it this way , have all the life enhancing muscle building ..etc etc effects of test , and still recover just fine , what if i can make it, i have a pretty damn good body and very good genetics , sriously i grow like a weed, very meso build, and i have a big shot at competing, i am 100% sure i would build a phenomenal physique....decisions decisions decisions...."

am i on my own here guys , or can you vets give me advice so i can make the best decision ....?

i'm sure as hell not going to stay on if i am not 100% in the game.
    Do your research and way up the risk's and cycle as healthy as possible for you to achieve your goals, blood work before and after will be a big indication how well your recovering, there is no answer if there was we would be saying "cycle like this" and do this "pct" and you will be fine, but we cant!

just looking at these type of forums you will understand we all respond differently and there are issues and questions what come up all the time related to what your asking, that should tell you there isn't one answer for everyone The risk is related to what your trying to achieve and what your going to have to do to compete at what ever level your trying to go for!

hummm... ok , i am thinking of going on a cruise for a 6 month length of time , and see how i do , marcus do you advise me to do that ? what do u say ?

hummm... ok , i am thinking of going on a cruise for a 6 month length of time , and see how i do , marcus do you advise me to do that ? what do u say ?
    I don't know anything about your history,goals,stats previous cycle results or what kind of cruise you trying to implement, would be very hard to advice on what you should do.

Way up the risk's of the criuse and what your trying to achieve and if its worth it or not, looking back over you previous cycles will help to see how you recover and if it could be a problem later on after a criuse..

Thread Information