Thread: A cycle for me

Bazman_B is offline New Member

A cycle for me

Alright guys, another newbie. Spent the past year debating to use gear or not and after consistent looking back and forth at steroids , profiles, cycles etc I have decided to just go for it. Now I have looked at all the available first cycle information but I find a lot of contradicting websites or users giving advice to do different cycles.

The standard first time cycle appears to be:

1.Dbol at 30mg a day for 4 weeks
    2.Testosteroneenanthate at 500mg a week for 12 weeks
    3.Liquidex (Arimidex ) at 1mg for 4 weeks (28mg) then at 0.5 mg for 8 weeks and then at then at 0.25 for two weeks and then at 0.25 eod for two weeks.
    4.Clomid- during week 14 take 200mg a day, week 15 take 100mgs a day, week 16- 50mgs a day , weeks 17and 18- 25 mgs a day.

I have an issue with this cycle firstly as people say don’t bother with dbol just stick to the testE, secondly that the gains are fast lost which is not very motivating. I was thinking about replacing it with deca but due to the constant research I know deca is stored in arachamis oil (peanut oil) and I am allergic to peanuts! Is there an alternative. I really want the most efficient bulking cycle so I don’t waste my time and money. All these contradicting views do not help. I see my mates going on cycles straight on to deca no test etc however I don’t think its right as I want permanent gains and to be safe.

Help will be much appreciated as I aim to start my cycle in about two months. So want to be well prepared. P.s I am 21 before you are wondering wether I have the right stats before you give advice to me.

Cheers, Baz.

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    stats? age, weight, years training, goals, cycle experience, etc

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    and sorry at 21 i could'nt really offer you advice, that would be supporting you, the only support i can offer, is advice. my advice is dont bother- wait a few years.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i cant be a hypocrite and say no because im only 20 and have just ended my first cycle...got great results...but ive been a bodybuilder since 15 years of age and have already achieved a good physique prior to cycling. hopefully you have achieved a lot naturally also before thinking of starting. stick with the test E and d-bol, up the dbol to 40mgs a day for the first 4 weeks, you wont get too much out of 30mgs daily. ALSO take arimidex .25mg every day WHILE ON CYCLE AND LEADING UP TO POST CYCLE. you wont need arimidex in your post cycle if you do this. post cycle should be:

clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

you should be fine with the arimidex while on cycle, but please read and do your research first...itll help in the long run

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    How much do you weigh bro?

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad1185 View Post
    stats? age, weight, years training, goals, cycle experience, etc
    Need these to give advice bro

Bazman_B is offline New Member
    I am 5'11 training for about four years, weigh 70kg, but not starting my cyle till around begining of march so i can put say just under a stone on with a real good diet in order to prepare for the 5-6000 caloried i should be on whilst on ym cycle.

Thread Information