british bulldog 1 is offline Associate Member

winny & proviron

i am thinking of doing winny and proviron to put on lean hard gains with no water retention. will this do the trick?

or is there any other recommendations of other good stacks?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you need injectibles, lose the ProV and use test propionate 10 weeks at 75mg ED and tren ace 8 weeks 75mg ED, throw the winny in weeks 6-10 at 50mg ED, also need arimidex weeks 1-12 .25mg ED and start PCT week 12

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    how can you recommend that cycle without knowing anything about him?

how about you start with some stats first?

weight
    bodyfat
    years training
    cycle experience
    proposed post cycle?

and ill tell you right now not many people onhere are gonna tell you that is a good cycle.

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    you need injectibles, lose the ProV and use test propionate 10 weeks at 75mg ED and tren ace 8 weeks 75mg ED, throw the winny in weeks 6-10 at 50mg ED, also need arimidex weeks 1-12 .25mg ED and start PCT week 12
    Don't listen to this guy.

Anyways, seems like this is your first cycle. Most people on here will recommend that you don't do a cycle without test. Also, they will tell you that your diet needs to be in check and you'll probably achieve your goals. They're right. But, if you're set on gear, at least spend a few days reading the steroid profiles, and use the search feature to get some answers.

You can try 12 weeks of test e at 400mgs/week. Arimidex will help with the water retention. If you really want the winni, you can throw it in at 50mgs aday for the last 6 weeks, but probably won't be necessary for you first cycle. But, again, read all you can before you do anything.

british bulldog 1 is offline Associate Member
    will winstrol not work on its own ?

i have done courses before of winny, tren & proviron .

5'8
    28 years old
    13%bf
    12st 2

Quote Originally Posted by 48volts View Post
    Don't listen to this guy.

Anyways, seems like this is your first cycle. Most people on here will recommend that you don't do a cycle without test. Also, they will tell you that your diet needs to be in check and you'll probably achieve your goals. They're right. But, if you're set on gear, at least spend a few days reading the steroid profiles, and use the search feature to get some answers.

You can try 12 weeks of test e at 400mgs/week. Arimidex will help with the water retention. If you really want the winni, you can throw it in at 50mgs aday for the last 6 weeks, but probably won't be necessary for you first cycle. But, again, read all you can before you do anything.
    bro..YOU ARE RETARDED...you pretty much restated EXACTLY what i just said in my post...read before you post

No my friend, YOU are retarded.

The guy is clearly a beginner and/or not knowledgeble enough about gear; you can tell by his question. You immediately recommended test prop (which is painfull, and too much to handle for a first timer) and Tren Ace (which a terrible idea for a newbie, as well as ED inj). I, on the other hand, recommended he does a simple basic cycle of test E without anything else, and also stated that winstrol is not necessary.

You are the one that needs to read before they post.

^^^ i agree hes a newbie but what i was trying to say is that you repeated everything i said and stated 'DONT LISTEN TO THIS GUY'...you should've just said "SWTICH THE PROP WITH TEST E INSTEAD' but noooooo you got to be a d1ck about it.....

I actually never meant to sound like a d1ck or disrespect you in any way, I meant to advise the OP to not go the route you recommended. So, if you felt I was being rude, I offer my apologies.

In any case, I still insist that I didn't repeat what you said, I recommended a completely different cycle. We can, however, agree to disagree.

Also, no need for the insults bud, especially if we're both trying to help the guy.

i hear ya, i didnt think about the test prop with first cycle, i myself was going to use it so i went off my own experiences....that was my bad. also, my bad on saying "retarded" you are right, we are here to help the guy first and then maybe agrue later, so that was my fault also, no bad feelings, no harm done.....hopefully this guy can get a good cycle down haha my bad bro!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    ha....ha....ha

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    kiss and make up guys

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol and proviron would work well together, but I think you'd be disappointed if you were shooting for 10lbs of lean mass.

I've never heard of anyone running that cycle, so you're in unchartered territory.

I don't think it would be the worst cycle in the world when you figure an Anadrol or Dbol only cycle would take that crown...You could do better taking the advice of some of the other members (before getting into their spat)

Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    kiss and make up guys
    haha only the guy with elmo in his avatar would like to see two guys make out haha

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    you could do them together, i'll prob add that you do 350-400mgs/week of test E. use prov right up to PCT and inj winny.

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    proviron is useless without test imo, it will do nothing for muscle gain, if you wanna use both compounds you mentioned how about this
    1-12 test e or test cyp 500mg/week shot mon/thurs
    1-12 + pct 50mg/day proviron
    6-12 winny 50mg/day
    if you are really concerned about water retention you could go with test prop but you will have to shoot ed 75-100mg

Thread Information