Maverick_J8 is offline Member

Anyone run 6-12 month cycles and fully recovered?

I've made two previous threads on a similar subject - cruising and blasting/GH for cruising - but looking in to all possible aspects to learn as much as possible, before I make any personal decisions with action.

Anyone run 6-12 month cycles and fully recovered?

What was your PCT, duration etc, and did you experience any severe negative sides post cycle?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i'll give you a bump here and a word of caution, though i'm sure you already know this

everyone is different on how they react and recover during pct, and especially after a 12 month cycle, the best and IMO only thing i would rely on to determine how long i run pct would be blood work every couple weeks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you bro?

Longest I ever stayed on was when I was 25...Alternated between 500/1000mg every 3 months (changing each quarter) for close to a year.

HCG throughout the entire thing at 500 iu / EW and I was able to make a normal recovery about 1.5 months after I got off the gear. I would do things differently, but it's feasible to recover.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    look at reed and amporphics second cycle logs, both of them are doing 2 blasts with cruising in between, but they both have a more solid pct planned

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i'll give you a bump here and a word of caution, though i'm sure you already know this

everyone is different on how they react and recover during pct, and especially after a 12 month cycle, the best and IMO only thing i would rely on to determine how long i run pct would be blood work every couple weeks
    Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    How old are you bro?

Longest I ever stayed on was when I was 25...Alternated between 500/1000mg every 3 months (changing each quarter) for close to a year.

HCG throughout the entire thing at 500 iu / EW and I was able to make a normal recovery about 1.5 months after I got off the gear. I would do things differently, but it's feasible to recover.
    I'm 23.

What were the results like? Consistent? Phases? Strength gains consistent? etc.

This is a good point, and I would think a necessity.

Anything you would change specifically?

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    look at reed and amporphics second cycle logs, both of them are doing 2 blasts with cruising in between, but they both have a more solid pct planned
    Cheers, I'll check them out.

Results were that it allowed me to stay above 250 lbs with single digit bodyfat...I would hvae lost size and most likely added some fat if I wasn't on the entire time.

Largely, I think it was a waste of money...The phased approach of alternating dosage for 3 months at a time was to test out an approach I thought was viable and less stressful on my body...It worked, but I reached a plateau pretty early on and couldn't get any bigger or stronger without eating 5K calories a day...I couldn't eat that much food and decided I just wanted to maintain my size.

Results were that it allowed me to stay above 250 lbs with single digit bodyfat...I would hvae lost size and most likely added some fat if I wasn't on the entire time.

Largely, I think it was a waste of money...The phased approach of alternating dosage for 3 months at a time was to test out an approach I thought was viable and less stressful on my body...It worked, but I reached a plateau pretty early on and couldn't get any bigger or stronger without eating 5K calories a day...I couldn't eat that much food and decided I just wanted to maintain my size.
    And when you finally came off, run PCT, did you lose much?
    Any before and after stats - starting weight and finishing weight?

Good to hear from someone who's done it. Especially only 2 years older than myself. (no disrespect to the older guys either)

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    i assume long cycles are good . i am not sure . i'm gonna do it and stay on for quite a while , and maybe post pics and keep a log for all you guys to see because i have noticed lately that a lot of bros, including myself, are asking about the potential good effects , and bad effects of staying on for a long time.

i would appreciate more input into this thread myself , i have the same questions as u mav , and i am the same age as you, looking into professional competing.

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_J8 View Post

Good to hear from someone who's done it. Especially only 2 years older than myself. (no disrespect to the older guys either)
    is that you in your avatar bro,looking damn great stats previous cycles dont mean to hijack the thread

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    smokethedays is on a 18 month cycle ask him how its going, i also go long and plan on going on for life blast n cruise so ill let ya know how it goes.. as far as when i did go long with hcg clomid and nolva pct was ok i was 100% in 6 weeks but i recover hella fast some dont, my nuts blow up like a baloon real fast lol

I lost about 25% of my gains, which was near 5 lbs...Only gained 20 lbs in the year but wasn't training for size.

Landed near 250 after starting at a reasonably ripped 230-235 or so.

I've always felt that my body was forced to adapt to my bone structure and new frame so it was much easier to stay large after that cycle...I've never had a problem getting past 250 now while still staying under 15%, although training the last year has been lacking for me.

Still not where I need to be to run my winter cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    is that you in your avatar bro,looking damn great stats previous cycles dont mean to hijack the thread

5" 9"
    185lbs
    5% b/f

Test. Test/D-bol. Prop/Tren A.

I lost about 25% of my gains, which was near 5 lbs...Only gained 20 lbs in the year but wasn't training for size.

Landed near 250 after starting at a reasonably ripped 230-235 or so.

I've always felt that my body was forced to adapt to my bone structure and new frame so it was much easier to stay large after that cycle...I've never had a problem getting past 250 now while still staying under 15%, although training the last year has been lacking for me.

Still not where I need to be to run my winter cycle.
    Cheers for all the info mate.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    smokethedays is on a 18 month cycle ask him how its going, i also go long and plan on going on for life blast n cruise so ill let ya know how it goes.. as far as when i did go long with hcg clomid and nolva pct was ok i was 100% in 6 weeks but i recover hella fast some dont, my nuts blow up like a baloon real fast lol
    How old are you?

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    How old are you?
    im 27 BUT i want to make BB a carrer so im takin a big step.. IMHO if your not gona try and make a living off your body then going on TRT in your 20s (unless you have verry low nat test) is more of a gamble then you might want to take. think about it...you got 2-4 more strong years of youth and your growin fine just cycle off and on...BUT if you insist on blast n cruise then make sure its done right and get bloodwork every few months or so

Thread Information