Thread: starting sus

danny_may86 is offline Junior Member

starting sus

i think i mite of been given fake testoviron depot made in turkey.im into my 6th week now n avnt gained much.strength is up but only a little.my testes shrunk about the 4th week n had a high sex drive since then. but seen another post about a guy who had the exact same ones as me, same batch number and everything and got told they are 100% fake. i posted my pics on this site n got a few replies saying they look ok.
    i can get hold of some sustanon 250 pakistan which i can tell if they r real or fake cause had them 3 times before. but do u guys think it is stupid if i go onto another testosterone . plus cause ive completed 5 weeks of this testoviron i dunno how long to run the sus if i was to get it. thanks guys

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Is your diet and training in order? What dosage are you running of the testo? I would give that testoviron another 2 weeks before i really made any judgement. If you see no gains and your diet and training are on par then yes id consider it fake and ditch it. No pct needed since it would have been fake. And go with your sus250 for 12 weeks. You should always stick with what you know. This is a pretty expensive lifestyle to be taking risks bro.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by danny_may86 View Post
    i think i mite of been given fake testoviron depot made in turkey.im into my 6th week now n avnt gained much.strength is up but only a little.my testes shrunk about the 4th week n had a high sex drive since then. but seen another post about a guy who had the exact same ones as me, same batch number and everything and got told they are 100% fake. i posted my pics on this site n got a few replies saying they look ok.
    i can get hold of some sustanon 250 pakistan which i can tell if they r real or fake cause had them 3 times before. but do u guys think it is stupid if i go onto another testosterone. plus cause ive completed 5 weeks of this testoviron i dunno how long to run the sus if i was to get it. thanks guys
    It's obviously not fake if you're getting those side affects. You're in your 4th week man, just hold off. Although Sust does have short-esters in it, if you aren't shooting it correctly you won't see good results. Are you doing it EOD or just once a week?? Moreover, your Sust could just be underdosed.

Blog Entries
    He said he is in week 6. And he isnt using sust right now. he is using testoviron . which is a prop and enth blend. Reading comprehension much?

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    testovirons ive got over the last few years are 250mg enanthate .. not sure they even make the prop/enanthate blend testos anymore

Blog Entries

Smile

Thanks Mammon. I stand corrected!

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    He said he is in week 6. And he isnt using sust right now. he is using testoviron. which is a prop and enth blend. Reading comprehension much?
    God dammit I have to stop skimming threads lol. Disregard that advice of mine, sorry OP.

thanks for the replies guys. ye ill keep at my cycle see how things go. im thinking it may contain sum kind of testosterone but not the whole 250mg enanthate . ive looked everywhere on the internet and cannot find the ones i have.only one person on here had the exact same ones where ppl said they where fake. it mentioned on some website 'testoviron made in turkey are all fakes'. wen i smell the amps wen ive popped one open it smells like a strong medical smell. very similar to how my sustanon smelt.

which ones are they..
    german remedis / german schering / portugues testoviron depot. there are a few.. alot of fakes as well..

Test Enanthate Norma & Schering

thats my thread i posted.4get the iranian ones just the schering.

the writing on the boxes are in turkish.

did you check out BOS.. sent you a PM

ye mate.just posted a thread then on the forums. thanx

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    testovirons ive got over the last few years are 250mg enanthate.. not sure they even make the prop/enanthate blend testos anymore
    yeah they dont make em any more!!just 250mg test e

this is what testoviron test e produced in pakistan looks like!sorry the pic isnt very clear!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails starting sus-22072008332.jpg   starting sus-22072008333.jpg  

Thread Information