Thread: New to the zoo

bigbeotch is offline New Member

New to the zoo

Hey all, appoligize from a newbie first off for being...well, such a newbie. I know very little about steroids except the bit I have read here in the last few days. Some quick back ground, I have worked out on and off for several years, I'm 32 now and have been working out for 2 years straight. I want to increase my gains, I'm cutting till april, then would like to gain after that.

My question is what is the difference between injection and the pills that are sold by certain advertisers on this site? (i hope question isn't breaking the rules). Are there any advantages either way?

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    well if your talking about buy steroids those are not steroids but a supplement.. dont waste your time or money.. JMO

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    dude no offense but before u get reamed by a vet on here, do a lot more research, like months to a year and learn everything u can before posting on here. not a good 1st impression man go educate yourself. just tryin to help

btw the pills advertised are not real steroids , nough said

good luck!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    dude no offense but before u get reamed by a vet on here, do a lot more research, like months to a year and learn everything u can before posting on here. not a good 1st impression man go educate yourself. just tryin to help

btw the pills advertised are not real steroids , nough said

good luck!
    HUH,, guys comes on here and explains himself in the nicest way and asks a simple question. And you gotta talk some shite about bad 1st impression and educating oneself.

No offence taken, I have been doing some research and I know enough not to jump into it. I am hoping that by April I will be ready. I have already learned that it's not as simple as sticking a needle in you once a day. This forum is great but unfortunately the info is kinda scattered throughout them. I need to find a good book or better arranged source 1st.
    Last edited by bigbeotch; 01-19-2009 at 03:40 PM. Reason: typo

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    HUH,, guys comes on here and explains himself in the nicest way and asks a simple question. And you gotta talk some shite about bad 1st impression and educating oneself.
    this is the second thread i read today where Chuck said something about overly negative and critical responses to seemingly sincere new guys. I agree with him.

if you have questions feel free to ask.. there are people here willing to help.. atleast point you in the right direction..

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome! Youre in the right place for info and good for you for not jumping into anything without grasping its principles first.

How much do you weight? How tall are you?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You could get a new book lol but everything you need is here, if you need any help finding anything then pls just ask..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    Spot on chuck...

Thanks, that is another problem, I'm 6'6" and around 245 at the moment. It's hard to find info for my height.

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    this is the second thread i read today where Chuck said something about overly negative and critical responses to seemingly sincere new guys. I agree with him.
    Its just gettin old,, we have to understand alot of people who juice dont come on forum boards all day and study up. People are too quick to jump on newbies for not asking the proper questions. We're all here to learn and get info. Im not sayin i dont agree with alot of the people chewin others out theres just gotta be a better way to do it.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeotch View Post
    Thanks, that is another problem, I'm 6'6" and around 245 at the moment. It's hard to find info for my height.
    what do you mean hard to find info for your height?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Diet
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=113010

Test Enth
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199827

Pheendo's PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94626

All You Need To Know About Gyno
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=236880

I can't even count how many times I've given these threads out today. Just read them all. It doesn't matter if you're tall. It just means you have to up your cal / protein intake, because you have a bigger body type. Hope it helps.

well bmi and bmr calculators etc. usually don't go that tall

you lookin for your BF%,, prb just best to upload a pic of yourself and get the guys opinions. 6'6 245 your prb not to bad.

then calculate it yourself, here's the formula

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    didnt mean to come off negative bigbeotch, just thought that question could have been answered through reading first. my apologies, next time ill try to be more helpful in a positive way

That would put me at 2292 for BMR and about 3552 for Caloric expend. Thanks alot that is a great help.

And Serious, thanks for the links!

You know I have to be honest, I have NEVER thought there would be this much to it. With the estrogen blockers and the stuff (whos name eludes me right now) you have to take after a cycle to get your own testosterone flowing again, its not like I just have one thing to pick up. I'm a little over whelmed. It's not like I can go into GNC and ask what stack I need to go with this...

I appreciate all the help.

You know I have to be honest, I have NEVER thought there would be this much to it. With the estrogen blockers and the stuff (whos name eludes me right now) you have to take after a cycle to get your own testosterone flowing again, its not like I just have one thing to pick up. I'm a little over whelmed. It's not like I can go into GNC and ask what stack I need to go with this...

I appreciate all the help.
    i know the feeling bro, there is alot to learn, btw, you were probably thinking of arimidex , nolva, or clomid

takes a long time to get this stuff down.. many here have been researching and learning for years.. the process continues to this day..it never stops..
    think thats why some on here have a short fuse.. see so many wanting to jump right in and not willing to do the work and do this stuff right. its the few that actually have the right attitude and listen i dont mind going the extra mile for..

Yes, nolva is the one i read on, thanks

go to the "link database" at the top of the steroid section and start reading threads, lots of good info there

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    takes a long time to get this stuff down.. many here have been researching and learning for years.. the process continues to this day..it never stops..
    think thats why some on here have a short fuse.. see so many wanting to jump right in and not willing to do the work and do this stuff right. its the few that actually have the right attitude and listen i dont mind going the extra mile for..
    It only took me 1 hour to learn everything...................

But then i forgot it all

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey all, appoligize from a newbie first off for being...well, such a newbie. I know very little about steroids except the bit I have read here in the last few days. Some quick back ground, I have worked out on and off for several years, I'm 32 now and have been working out for 2 years straight. I want to increase my gains, I'm cutting till april, then would like to gain after that.

My question is what is the difference between injection and the pills that are sold by certain advertisers on this site? (i hope question isn't breaking the rules). Are there any advantages either way?

Welcome

Well for all first users we recommend a test only cycle for many reasons one being to see how your body reacts to the substance.

Test E or C 1-12 weeks Dosage: 500mgs/week (250mgs every 3.5 days)

Things to have on hand: Nolva and Letro (In case you begin to develop symptoms of gyno)

NOTE: Some here will recommend taking arimdex to keep estrogen low during the cycle to prevent gyno and also to keep water weight and other estrogen related sides down. This is a personal decision and up to you if you want to do it or not.

PCT:
    Start your PCT 2 weeks after you last injection

Nolva: 40/20/20/20
    Clomid:100/50/50/50

Hope this helps

Thread Information