PurplePatriot is offline Associate Member

Anyone take adderall on cycle?

I am planning on running a cycle with Test E on monday and was wondering if adderall would be a bad idea as well.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Having taken adderall before recreationally and for studying, I can tell you that I wouldn't be able to do cardio or eat enough food on it to make it worthwhile.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I have no choice, without it I have the attention span of a goldfish.

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    Having taken adderall before recreationally and for studying, I can tell you that I wouldn't be able to do cardio or eat enough food on it to make it worthwhile.
    In fact it's hugely benificial for endurance related cardio in the correct dose. Eating can be tough though.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    For clarification, I just meant that I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest

That's nice that it helps with endurance, though.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePatriot View Post
    I am planning on running a cycle with Test E on monday and was wondering if adderall would be a bad idea as well.
    I work with a few guys who take adderall while on gear with no issues.

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Adderall is an emphetamine, which can induce muscle-wasting. I have ADD, and I still won't touch Adderall with a 39 1/2-foot pole. Combined with the severely reduced appetite, just yuck.

MR_T is offline Member
    attention of a goldfish here also, and I can tell you diet and cardio are going to suffer. I have also noticed a lot of hair loss on adderall and the insomnia is a bitch. I have tried everything and so far steratta seems to work best for me, it took a couple of months to kick in but is worth it 100%

MgpGator is offline Associate Member
    Have any of you noticed nasty sides with adderall; headaches, blurred vision, bad come down?

pay tribute is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MgpGator View Post
    Have any of you noticed nasty sides with adderall; headaches, blurred vision, bad come down?
    I have a valid RX for adderall and sometimes experience headaches, but none of the other symptoms you mentioned.

OP, if you take adderall, be sure to force yourself to eat, drink plenty of water, and get enough sleep. Adderall affects all of those.

ChemWizard1 is offline Junior Member
    I have ADD and wont f_ck with it daily! Adderall is amphetamines and is HIGHLY addictive and can mess with your personality, I wont stay away from it all together. Try high doses of less addictive stimulants like Caffeine for appetite suppression.

trenerefic85 is offline Beware of my advice
    I take it every day oncycle and off. Seriously it doesn't affect my appetite to bad and it powers me through my workouts. Ive been on it since i was sixteen now I'm 23

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerofgod87 View Post
    Adderall is an emphetamine, which can induce muscle-wasting. I have ADD, and I still won't touch Adderall with a 39 1/2-foot pole. Combined with the severely reduced appetite, just yuck.
    lol. theres no studies that exist which state amphetamine induces wasting. its just a potent anorectic, the weight loss is due to no appetite. consult a doctor about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChemWizard1 View Post
    I have ADD and wont f_ck with it daily! Adderall is amphetamines and is HIGHLY addictive and can mess with your personality, I wont stay away from it all together. Try high doses of less addictive stimulants like Caffeine for appetite suppression.
    whatever you say buddy. I've been on and off stims my whole life (since 2nd grade). They wouldn't let me come to school unless I took my ritilin. I've stopped taking it for years at a time so it can't be that additive. Most recently I wasn't taking it for like 6 years and I just started again 6 months ago. I feel much better and more productive.

I was obviously self medicating with caffeine but it was loosing it's effect. I was drinking 3 huge iced coffee's a day and still tired.

Yeah, it's not something people without ADD should mess with at all. I had a roomate in prep school that became addicted and ruined his life. He wasn't ADD or anything, just had a problem. I would never tell someone to take for weight loss or just for more energy, only people who have a real problem.

ChemWizard1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    whatever you say buddy. I've been on and off stims my whole life (since 2nd grade). They wouldn't let me come to school unless I took my ritilin. I've stopped taking it for years at a time so it can't be that additive. Most recently I wasn't taking it for like 6 years and I just started again 6 months ago. I feel much better and more productive.

I was obviously self medicating with caffeine but it was loosing it's effect. I was drinking 3 huge iced coffee's a day and still tired.

Yeah, it's not something people without ADD should mess with at all. I had a roomate in prep school that became addicted and ruined his life. He wasn't ADD or anything, just had a problem. I would never tell someone to take for weight loss or just for more energy, only people who have a real problem.
    Kratos is right. If you have a condition that calls for a stimulant medication then it will effect you in a much different way than someone who has a normally balanced brain chemistry. If you are not diagnosed with ADD by a doc then, I would steer way away from it.

My doc put me on 3 different ADD meds before even letting me try the smallest dose of Adderall. I cant take it because I started to feel a dependence on it to study, to run errands, even in my social life (I would get anxious in social situations without it).

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    shite makes me feel like im on the ya.

Dyke Jonze is offline New Member
    Good stuff.

Thread Information