Thread: first course!

asifali1 is offline New Member

Smile first course!

hi, all i was just i was just wondering u could give me a couple of answers please?

1- i've started a course its been a week ive been consuming 20mg of d-bols in the 1st week, without taking my shots of deca , i thought it would be better if i started with the d-bol then in the 2nd week of taking it higher the dosage to 50mg a day and also start on the d-bol and sus for 6 weeks but taking the sus every 10 days ! would this be a good cycle please let me know! thanks people

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    What are your stats (age/weight/how long lifting, how many cycles, etc.)?

Also, write down your planned cycle completely.

19/65kg/2 years this is my first cycle...

20mg d-bols 1st week no deca in the 1st week
    2nd week 50mg d-bol, 1ml of deca+ sus250 every 10days
    this will be done for 6 weeks after that i will do the usual for coming off the course

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Whats your planned pct ?

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asifali1 View Post
    19/65kg/2 years this is my first cycle...

20mg d-bols 1st week no deca in the 1st week
    2nd week 50mg d-bol, 1ml of deca+ sus250 every 10days
    this will be done for 6 weeks after that i will do the usual for coming off the course

well to start with injecting sus and deca every ten days is probably not the best way to cycle.

6 weeks on a long ester is not useful either, id recommend test and deca, but if you want to use sus and deca do it two times a week, forget the dbol , its not worth the sides, and short term gains,

test e cycles are very effective for first time cycles, id opt for this if i was you, see how your body reacts the gear.

finally whats your planned pct? this is very important

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This cycle needs a lot of work. What dose is your deca ? Do you only have a couple amps? Six weeks will do little to nothing as far as gains. Why not start the test week one? Sust should be shot more frequently than every 10 days. I would just finish up the dbol and then plan out a better cycle for the future.

Blog Entries
    Besides everthing thats been said, at 19 what do you hope to gain, that cant be done without steroids ???

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    This cycle needs a lot of work. What dose is your deca? Do you only have a couple amps? Six weeks will do little to nothing as far as gains. Why not start the test week one? Sust should be shot more frequently than every 10 days. I would just finish up the dbol and then plan out a better cycle for the future.

finish off on the dbol ? hes only been on for a week, at 20 mgs a week, which is nothing.
    bro i think you should quit cycling, and rethink it, your only 19 YEARS OLD REMEMBER, IF YOU STILL WANT TO GO AHEAD WITH IT, get all your gear and pct in hand, propose a decent cycle and do it properly, d bol on its own is useless, its a bridge or a start to a bulking cycle, in my opinion its useless, if you want bloat and look like a balloon very quick go for it.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn! You're 19!? More problems with this than I thought. Go to the gym and train hard. You can meet all your goals without this stuff. How long have you be consistently weight traing?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You aren't ready yet. Lift hard for a couple of more years, learn how to eat to grow and train to grow. If you're still lifting after 2 years research AAS then. Your planned cycle will do nothing but give you problems right now.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    You aren't ready yet. Lift hard for a couple of more years, learn how to eat to grow and train to grow. If you're still lifting after 2 years research AAS then. Your planned cycle will do nothing but give you problems right now.
    agreed^
    that's simpy an awful cycle.
    how tall are you? 143lbs tells me your diet is also awful.

info

Aright im a begginer, but the thing is yea i want to bulk up but even my having a high protein intake and training like mad i dont seem 2 be putting on much size! so i thought id turn to the AAS as my friends have taken them and they seem to be putting on bare size! so if 1 of you could do me a favour and lay out a cycle for me that would be great shall i stop taking the d-bols??

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Aright im a begginer, but the thing is yea i want to bulk up but even my having a high protein intake and training like mad i dont seem 2 be putting on much size! so i thought id turn to the AAS as my friends have taken them and they seem to be putting on bare size! so if 1 of you could do me a favour and lay out a cycle for me that would be great shall i stop taking the d-bols??
    here's a better idea and i'll lay it all out for you
    1) Stop the Dbol
    the cycle you proposed is horrible and will do more damage then good, i'll tell you why later if you want but i didn't see i single good thing with your entire cycle so just stop it now
    2) post up your diet and training routine
    Diet first as it's the most important, i GUARENTEE you aren't eating enough or correctly

as far as training you could be overtraining or undertraining, or just plain training wrong, hell, you could be training right, but without a good diet it won't matter

c'mon boiz

i get what u mean but listen to this i used 2 b like a stick 3 years ago i used 2 Edited and etc etc ..until i got into the habit of training..thats why my weight is not high but its increasing slowly! alot of people are telling me not too! but come on giz a break lol help a brother out loll

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    No one here will lay out a cycle for you, we are more responsible than that. We can help you achieve your goals if you open your mind, if you only want cycle advice at your present stats then this isn't the place for you.

i get what u mean but listen to this i used 2 b like a stick 3 years ago i used 2 snort coke and smoke splifs and etc etc ..until i got into the habit of training..thats why my weight is not high but its increasing slowly! alot of people are telling me not too! but come on giz a break lol help a brother out loll
    i understand bro, i'm 19 as well, though i'm your opposite, i used to be over 40%bf, could hardly walk, several medical disabilities

now i'm between 5'7-5'8 and around 210 at 14-16%bf and it's all due to diet, steroids will not help you if you don't have your diet down, and i bet you could gain another 20lbs at least with a good diet, maybe more depending on your height

tru i understand what u mean but i been training for 2 years solid! i done all my research before hand on training techniques overtraining etc..but i know that now im at my peak and want to bulk up! i got a good diet, no doubt about it ! i love shagging tho could that be a reason lol

tru i understand what u mean but i been training for 2 years solid! i done all my research before hand on training techniques overtraining etc..but i know that now im at my peak and want to bulk up! i got a good diet, no doubt about it ! i love shagging tho could that be a reason lol
    2 years, lol, i've been training for 5 and haven't hit my genetic potential yet

you are close to your peak, but you are going to be peaking like this for the next 4-5 years, so i would use them to your advantage

if your diet is good post it, i promise you it's not, i want amounts and everything posted as well

i dont know about amounts but i could give u a simple lay out!

i dont know about amounts but i could give u a simple lay out!
    that'll work for now, tomorrow carry a pad and paper with you and write down everything you eat and how much, some estimate is better than nothing, like a fist sized piece of chicken as opposed to "some chicken"

right 2 eggs in the mornin with 3 sausages and beans...

lunch roast beef and tukrkey in 2 sandwhiches

lamb rice- mid afternoon

rice again with chicken !

and just now another sandwhich with roast beef and turkey x2

and 50 GRAM SLAM PROTEIN SHAKE

Blog Entries
    That diet sucks bro, thats like half a days food, wheres the rest??

right 2 eggs in the mornin with 3 sausages and beans...
    try 8 egg whites, cut the sausage, and add 3/4c oatmeal(measured uncooked)
    lunch roast beef and tukrkey in 2 sandwhiches
    i would scrap this whole meal and eat 50-60g of protein worth of beef with some red or sweet potatos 60-70g of carbs worth, if you must eat this then try to get those same macros from the beef and turkey and use whole wheat bread
    lamb rice- mid afternoon
    good meal, 10-12oz of lamb and 2cups of rice(make sure it's brown rice)
    rice again with chicken !
    same comment as above meal
    and just now another sandwhich with roast beef and turkey x2
    last meal should be protein/fat, and should utilize casein protein(protein found in dairy products), i would get some cottage cheese and have 50g of protein worth of that with some natty peanuts butter or a handful of nuts

k, your diet could use major work, no wonder you aren't gaining much, you eat in a day what i eat in 2-3 out of my 6-7 meals, post what exactly you eat tomorrow and i'll critique it further

u top man ill try that im in a shitty country at moment BAHRAIN! ****ing boring here cant wait to get back to the uk! all my info from my local fitness shop! thanks lads c u tmara good night ure a star PHATE look afta yaself mate

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Well it's no wonder you weren't growing. That amount of food is pitiful. I bet your training regime is pretty pitiful too. This site has some pretty top-notch guys and gals, and they all learned how to eat and train before they used steroids . They can help you too if you want.

right could someone do me a favour and help make me a planned diet that will bulk me up! with a really high protein intake please

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    do research in the diet forum...

lovex is offline Associate Member
    Regarding diet
    there is a xcellent thready by muriloninja
    So you wanna learn how to Diet?

one more good thread by LeanMeOut
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Iam pretty sure it must help u :-)

Thread Information