ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member

Primo and "feeling good"

Fine tuning a cutting cycle that I'll be starting here in about 2 weeks. I had pretty much decided on test e, primo, and winstrol at the end.

However, after reading a couple posts about using Deca in a cutting cycle I had a couple of quetions since I never even considered the idea of cutting with deca.

First, I ran deca with sust my first cycle and LOVED every minute of it. The strength, the energy, the overall feeling of wellbeing, just everything. My question is, does primo provide the same lubed up feeling in the joints or the same general sense of wellbeing that deca does? I did a test e, eq, and anavar cycle and didn't have as much "fun" as I did with the deca cycle.

Second, I realize that the type of cycle is more determined by diet than compound, but if I decide to cut with deca would I decrease the amount of compound also?

Thanks in advance.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Primo is going to be really mild, bro...You aren't going to "feel" it even compared to something mild like Anavar or Turinabol by itself. It's not worth the "bang for the buck" like any form of Test.

You would still want to cut with 400-500mg/EW as it won't be necessary to run any more. I would never run Deca less than 400mg/EW anyway.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i like eq better than primo ..i think gains are similar and you get added ancillary benefits....endurance ,vasularity , workout intensity , etc.... i dunno JMO
    As far as deca /primo and joints - no primo in my experince doesnt do that like deca at all.
    Dosage - hard to say if u have to drop deca dosage in cut cycle as i dont know what u ran it at before......

My first cycle was Sust 500 and deca 400.

Blog Entries
    id keep deca at 400 minimum .....

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    wouldn't eq make you feel hungry? which is a bad thing for a cut?

Blog Entries
    if u cant control that it could become an issue...if u can eq is very good imo at mass retention , vascularity and ancillary benfit.

I don't know if the anavar cancelled it out or what, but my appetite did not change one bit while running the eq. Loved the vascularity and endurance eq offered though.

I think I'm going to take out the primo and replace it with deca . I doubt that I run more than 250mg a week though. I just want to cut like crazy and maintain what I already have more than anything.

Blog Entries
    go for it...keep us posted.....

Thread Information