Thread: eq dosage

svalleyg135 is offline Associate Member

eq dosage

just got some mexican boldenone . what is the most effective dosage and how often do i need to shoot it? ive read 400mg/week is pretty good, but should i split that up with my test shots? what kind of results should i expect from adding it to a cycle of test e 600mg/week

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    id do it 2x /week and if i was gonna do 400mgs/week id frontload the first 2 weeks doing 600mgs/week then drop it to 400mg/week for remainder of cycle....
    as far as results who knows that will depend on doet trainging and rest. Eq should increase appetite,increase indurance/stamina at the gyn and give u some quality muscle gain albeit not major mss builder by any means. Also you may notice bascularity....may want to check bp from time to time using eq ...if u see it going up enteric aspirin (82mg) will thin blood and usually lower bp ....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-04-2009 at 02:56 AM.

svalleyg135 is offline Associate Member
    is eq a cutting drug at all? does it have similar properties to winny?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    eq is pretty versitile...i wouldnt compare it to winny at all. It lends itself to cutting in that its good for mass retention ...is good for vasularity...and good for conditioning which can improve cardio and resistance workouts ....BUT it tends to increase appetite so alot of discipline is required using it to cut.

CL_SAYED is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    id do it 2x /week and if i was gonna do 400mgs/week id frontload the first 2 weeks doing 600mgs/week then drop it to 400mg/week for remainder of cycle....
    as far as results who knows that will depend on doet trainging and rest. Eq should increase appetite,increase indurance/stamina at the gyn and give u some quality muscle gain albeit not major mss builder by any means. Also you may notice bascularity....may want to check bp from time to time using eq ...if u see it going up enteric aspirin (82mg) will thin blood and usually lower bp ....

what is bp ??

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CL_SAYED View Post
    what is bp ??
    blood pressure

Thread Information