guys please check this out

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...gi?artid=24741

imagine the implications ?? WTF?

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    bump

bump bump

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    well as anything tested on animals no body knows its it the same for humans its just a guess to think the same would work for a man...but it is possable i guess and intersting

Atomini is offline Banned
    VERY VERY interesting.

bump for more opinions, it is VERY interesting indeed.

just one thing , has anyone around here , say humm... stayed on for a long time , came off and had the same test levels as before ? anyone for example stayed on for like 10 years , returned natural and found himself "young" for his age if u know what i mean?

Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    well as anything tested on animals no body knows its it the same for humans its just a guess to think the same would work for a man...but it is possable i guess and intersting

hummm.... its the same mechanism isn't it , why wouldn't be the same?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    bump for more opinions, it is VERY interesting indeed.

just one thing , has anyone around here , say humm... stayed on for a long time , came off and had the same test levels as before ? anyone for example stayed on for like 10 years , returned natural and found himself "young" for his age if u know what i mean?
    thats like jose conseco who was on for like 25 years then tried to come off, but no, he didn't go back to the same as a 20 year old, he had basically no test at all

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    thats like jose conseco who was on for like 25 years then tried to come off, but no, he didn't go back to the same as a 20 year old, he had basically no test at all
    damnit. by the way he is stupid , why is he coming off anyways , he is old enough to be on TRT . hummm.......

anymore ideas guys ?

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    awesome article, makes more sense to me than anything. I always had low test at age 24 mine was 290. After 2 cycles I was at 1300 naturally...?

Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    awesome article, makes more sense to me than anything. I always had low test at age 24 mine was 290. After 2 cycles I was at 1300 naturally...?

humm.... what do you mean sauce ?

you mean your test levels went HIGHER after you did those 2 cycles , while off of everything ???

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    hummm.... its the same mechanism isn't it , why wouldn't be the same?
    same mech.. but diff creatures bro.. human vs animal isnt always the best comparason..
    rodents and tiny we are big.. they have diff metab, diff diet..small brains..well the list goes on.. what im saying is yea rats have leylig cells just like us but they also have brains like us to..but work nothing like ours...somthing about a rats dna that lets leylig cells not age uder certian conditions.. who knows its all relative

Yeah I was way higher after 2 cycles than I ever was naturally before I'd ever done any... well after PCT and I was fully recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    Yeah I was way higher after 2 cycles than I ever was naturally before I'd ever done any... well after PCT and I was fully recovered.
    WTF ?

Thats awsum man , and great news .

did they get lower again after some time or did they stay high ??

what is the logical explanation for this ?

seems like everything is tested on animals and just made set in stone that it works in humans... i dont buy into alot of that crap...humans and animals are just too too diff IMHO show me some data on human testing with this leylig cell fountian of youth jargon

seems like everything is tested on animals and just made set in stone that it works in humans... i dont buy into alot of that crap...humans and animals are just too too diff IMHO show me some data on human testing with this leylig cell fountian of youth jargon
    D bro nobody said it was 100% truth we are just discussing it and see if there is somehow someone that experienced something like that .
    you are right about what you said , but who knows.....

IMHO , after all is said and done , personal experience and ONLY personal experience is the most certain thing for YOURSELF and ONLY yourself.

also , what is your input on what sauce experienced ?? i cant find a logical explanation to this ..in case his levels stayed high and did not return low.

but if they did return low after a while , i would say its just a temporary boost from pct.
    Last edited by SilverTest; 01-04-2009 at 02:52 PM.

Possibly that I was in poor health for a peroid of about 5 years mostly when I was checked age 19-24 and it was always low. I was in much better health after the 2 cycles, heavier, training more and eating more peanut butter which really stimulates testicular activity... All reasons possibly why, but to be from the BOTTOM of the scale to the TOP, I can only speculate it was probably a combination of factors, but it atleast seems like the Juice only helped.!?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest;4360***
    D bro nobody said it was 100% truth we are just discussing it and see if there is somehow someone that experienced something like that .
    you are right about what you said , but who knows.....

IMHO , after all is said and done , personal experience and ONLY personal experience is the most certain thing for YOURSELF and ONLY yourself.
    lol its all cool bro i get the point of the thread i was just going off on a tanget a lil bit cause of how i feel about the whole animal testing the whole"it works in animals it will work in humans" alot of suppyment companys print that garbage to make $ and it means nothing (not saying this info is bogus just alot doenst have real world application) im not trying to flame or cause a argument JMHO bro and i would also like to see REAL world evidence in the matter because it is verry interseting even if far fetched

lol its all cool bro i get the point of the thread i was just going off on a tanget a lil bit cause of how i feel about the whole animal testing the whole"it works in animals it will work in humans" alot of suppyment companys print that garbage to make $ and it means nothing (not saying this info is bogus just alot doenst have real world application) im not trying to flame or cause a argument JMHO bro and i would also like to see REAL world evidence in the matter because it is verry interseting even if far fetched
    yo D no prob man

yes i would like to see real world experiences too.

Thread Information