jbb4343 is offline Junior Member

So many choices....Advice Please

I have been doing some research for the past couple of weeks, and everytime I get set on 1 thing, i read up and find something else. Can someone please give me their opinion on what woudl be best, cause some stuff seems to have a grey area on either bulking or cutting.

I am 28, 190lbs 12%bf, ive done 2 cycles about 6 years ago that were strictly for size, sus/equi and sus/deca . Anyway, I am not looking to get super huge, but would like to gain a good solid 10-15lbs and be real lean, assuming diet and PCT is followed, but lets leave that out for now. I was thinking maybe anavar /sus then read something about using sus/winny which threw me off. I havent bought anything yet, so I am pretty open. Money isnt a huge problem, so I am willing to spend the extra $ if the var is worth it. Thanx guys!!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    go with prop/winny

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Its been 6 years since you've cycled. I would just use a single esther test, 500 mg each week for 12 weeks. You should be able to meet your goals as long as your diet/workout are in check without a problem.

How tall are you?
    Do you have a PCT planned?

chuckt12345, prop/winny, whats your recommendation on taking them? Anyone else agree with this?

I am 5'11" btw. And as for PCT, absolutely, but i dont have anything planned yet, as i need to know what i will be planning for 1 step at a time.

well you said you cycled b4 so you already know what test does to your body. If you wanna keep gains low and lean id go with short ester cycle instead of E or C, JMHO.
    Run it for 8 wks or so and throw in the winny for the last 6. Normal PCT.

acdaddy is offline New Member
    well am a bigginner too and never done a cycle before and am looking to be ripped not much weight gain. What do I start with or do I need to mixed? any help please...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by acdaddy View Post
    well am a bigginner too and never done a cycle before and am looking to be ripped not much weight gain. What do I start with or do I need to mixed? any help please...
    dude,its not polite to hyjack another mans thread.and like you were advised in your own thread you need to get your diet in check and do a crapload of reasurch.start with members cycle threads and read up.within those threads lies alot of basic info thats true to most cycles.steroids are not magic and if you dont know how to use them correctly you will gain nothing and maybee even hurt yourself.but again you need to learn how to eat and exersise properly and find some success in reaching your goals naturaly before you add a compound to take you too the next level.im sorry its not what you want to hear but knowbody is going to desing a cycle for someone who hasnt even at least proposed a cycle that they took the time to reasurch.good luck bro.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    well you said you cycled b4 so you already know what test does to your body. If you wanna keep gains low and lean id go with short ester cycle instead of E or C, JMHO.
    Run it for 8 wks or so and throw in the winny for the last 6. Normal PCT.
    good call. but I don't see the need for the winny, imo. If you've cycled before, and don't mind the jabs, prop will give you the lean muscle you're looking for.

Thanx for the feedback. Doing a little more looking and coming up with some other options.

If i can get my hands on it, would doing Test Prop 100mg EOD along with prov or anavar be better? Or would the Winny be better as chuckt12345 said.

As for the PCT, yes i know the effects of course, but i will try and plan accordingly for whatever i do go with to be most effective.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    I'd shoot the prop 100mg ED. That'll give you 500mg/wk.

If your diet is on, you won't need to add prov, var, or winny.

Why complicate the cycle if you havn't run anything in 6 yrs?

i really dont want to get that crazy with the injections. EOD is cool, i can deal with that, but ED just seems too much for me. I wouldnt mind doing the injection EOD and then a oral ED. So back to my dilema, what to use to gain some lean mass. There is just so many choices

D7M
    Blog Entries
    well, then shoot it EOD.

will 300mg / week be enough ? It just seems so low to me, considering the previous 2 cycles i had were more then double that. I dont remember exactly how much i did, but it was alot more then that. Like anyone else, im looking for the best results and dont want to be disapointed at the gear. I want it to be my fault for not training / eating right, no excuse on the gear.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    150 mg of Prop EOD would give you 525 a week of test. If you can handle the EOD injections and pain of prop, an 8 week cycle would probably give you what you're looking for as Chuck suggested. Really no need to add anything else to your cycle.

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    I'd shoot the prop 100mg ED. That'll give you 500mg/wk.
    If your diet is on, you won't need to add prov, var, or winny.

Why complicate the cycle if you havn't run anything in 6 yrs?
    I guess we use a different calendar?

I would do what is advised, Test prop @ 50-100mg ed. ED injection aren't all that bad. If you like, you can add winny like stated, but use the injectable one not the oral. Just inj them together ed.

I think im sold on the Prop. Been doing more and more research. Looks like the winner. If i get 100mg / ml in amps, and only shoot half of 1 amp to make the 150mg EOD, is it going to contaminate the remaining 50mg that i leave it in for 2 days? I dont want any bacteria getting in it once its open and i dont shoot it. And if i were to do 100mg ED Mon - Fri, will not shooting anything Sat/Sun be a problem? I dont want to spike during the week and crash during the weekends. Can anyone confirm mon - frid would be ok? And as far as needles, can they be reused once or twice? Or use new every time?

dude just load up 2 syringes at a time and put one aside for the next shot
    go 150 eod and dont reuse your needle (there to cheap to mess with) why cant you shoot on wkedns?

I have no problem with doing the EOD, including the weekend shot. I was thinking about doing the 100mg ED shot, mon-fri to make 500mg/week. As simple as your suggestion sounds, i didnt even think of that. Ill probably do exactly what you said, load 2 needles at a time and put one aside. 450mg/week, shooting 150mg/EOD. Geez, all common sense went out the window here....

Normal PCT for prop just a couple days after last shot, right? Nov/Clomid should be more then enough to get the boys going again?

nov/clomid is enough and wait a couple days after,, i thnk its 3.
    or make it screwy and shoot a ml 5 times a week which is about every day and a half

coylem2379 is offline New Member
    I always use a new needle for injections into the body and a different needle to inject out of a bottle. I use a 18 to pull out of the bottle and a 22 to inject into the body. You should know if you have been on a cycle before.

6 years ago was a long time and really dont remember details. i was only doing 2 injections a week if i remember correctly. Eitherway, they are cheap enough so its not a big deal. Thanx guys!!!

Thread Information