RoidBoid is offline Member

Question Confusion About Dht Steriods and hair loss

to cut the story short ive recetly suffered from alopecia from AAS wiether im MBP prone or it was due to my lack of knowllege and advice i am not sure,

I want to cycle shortly when my hair has finished growing back, i will be using Nizoral, dutasteride and Saw plemetto, starting the Duta next week so i am on it for at-least a month before i cycle...

Now the Hard part, from searching and reading for the last couple of nights ive
    pick up that duta and saw plemetto will only block DHT from test, so if i took anything else it wouldn't.... so does that mean if i took a test+var+primo cycle that i would still be able to get alopecia again?? i need it broken down to me as this gets quite complicated.

If im wrong or should run something else please help,

RoidBoid

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    yeah, that's right
    you can still get hair loss
    The nizoral 2% is helping with the var and primo a little bit. It's a fairly weak anti-androgen though.
    You could add either spiro or rogaine to the stack. I use rogaine in the problem areas. No matter what you do combined with steroids you aren't doing your hair any favors. You can only minimize the damage done.

If you're using OTC nizoral, order 2% from canada.

no my misses father is a doctor and im proscribed 2%, is there anyway of me blocking the dht from attaching? also is that the best cycle to run if i may get alopecia again,

also whats bothering me is that this time i got alopecia in a patch, i didnt lose all my hair, the next time could i loose it all and it not grow back???

bump

Big_gRunt is offline Associate Member
    Alopecia in a patch may not be due to MPB or DHT. Unless the patch is at your crown, or temples. - that's classic MBP. Google "norwood scale". Seeing you noticed it while on AAS it is most likely MBP.

A patch could be due to something fungal and the nizoral might help. Go and see a dermatologist to be sure. You never know it might just be co-incidental that you lost some hair while on AAS rather than being due to it.

Lovin the pic Big gRunt .....well i noticed it 4-6 months after my cycle, started as half a small coin now the patch is covering most the back of my head... bear in mind i used d-bol for 10weeks oral , var for 6weeks and winni for 6 week with no protection atall no pct and no test!

Ive learnt alot from my mistakes and bein lead by my friends who are massive, but now i am ready and well equipt with AAS & pct its just the right gear to take so it doesent happen again, would nizoral shampoo,cream, saw plemetto and dutasteride stop the dht from attaching only in test? so if i took primo and var with test would i still be at risk??
    thanks

my doctor said it was Alopecia areata and would re-grow but he didnt no much about the effects of steriods would have on the condition, bearing in mind i used very harsh oral only steriods with no pct or test.

the main question im looking to be answered is, if i take test+var+winni with correct pct and also take nizoral(shampoo,cream)+Dutasteride+Saw plemetto will i get the same again or even worse lose all my hair? im confused how the duta + saw block the dht from test but thats where i get confused with var+primo bein a dht?...

bump, need help guys

It's pretty simple really
    duta or finasteride stops conversion of test to DHT via 5ar enzyme
    DHT derived steroids like var, primo and winny are already converted so no help there

DHT build up creates an inflamitory response and your body attacks the hair for those who are prone genetically. But, so do DHT derived steroids and test itself.

Spiro and Nizoral act as kinda an anti-inflamitory/anti-androgen so they work for all steroids.

rogaine stimulates hair growth through a sorta unknown way.

You're getting no answers cause you could use the search function and also your question is impossible. It's like an 8 year old asking me how tall he'll be when he grows up. Will you loose your hair? Go fish nobody knows. Will it grow back? Yes, No, maybe is the best I can do.

Your cycle isn't too bad for hair loss except, I would leave out the winny. If hair is super important to you, don't cycle.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    This is weird, I got hairloss from a test cycle years ago and what it does is continue to thin my hair out more everyday until I lose all of it.
    AAS triggers the onset of male pattern baldness in those who are prone.
    Ive never really heard of this temporary hairloss that grows back, but who knows. I'd avoid winny like the plague though

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    This is weird, I got hairloss from a test cycle years ago and what it does is continue to thin my hair out more everyday until I lose all of it.
    AAS triggers the onset of male pattern baldness in those who are prone.
    Ive never really heard of this temporary hairloss that grows back, but who knows. I'd avoid winny like the plague though
    I lost a little hair during a test/deca cycle and used no anti balding medications at all. About 6 weeks after my cycle was done, my hair grew back thicker than it has been since I was 21. I'm 35 now.

Explain that?!?!

davpet is offline New Member
    Try topical flutamide (it's one of the strongest anti-androgens). Mix 1200mg into a 60ml minoxidil bottle for a 2% solution.

ah right, ino it would obviousl effect everyone differently, im the kinda allergic,side effect type person, so although it was a shock 4-6 months later my hair falling out i kinda knew it would happen to me, so primo+var+test is my best option with a handful of treatments to go alongside them, im just hoping it wont fall out again or even worse lose all my hair next time.

would a test only cycle be enough then if i am risking the DHT steriods ? with the amount of stuff i will be using im hoping ill be ok :S

sitries is offline Associate Member
    dude. lets just simplify this. IN MY OPINION THROUGH MY RESEARCH -

worst steroids for hairloss - TREN
    WINNY
    DBOL
    WINNY
    ANADROL
    TEST WITHOUT FINASTERIDE
    MASTERON
    PROVIRON

personally, i would also stay away from any gear that is a dht derivitive. So i would leave the primobolan and var both alone.

Personally the only gear i would use is -TEST WITH DHT BLOCKER
    DECA
    TURINABOL
    EQUIPOISE

iv done a fair bit of research in this topic, because like you i am worried about my hair. if your that prone to hairloss then you just need to accept it, but if like me your just worried about triggering in or speeding it up then just use the 4 steroids above with the right protection.

Im currently on Test, deca cycle running 1mg of finasteride every 2 days, nizorol 1% everyday and saw palmetto everyday. and so far so good. good luck. In future stay the **** away from WINNY and DBOL!!!!

Thread Information