Kumitsu is offline New Member

Winstrol & Your Expertise

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forums, After reading countless of hours of information, I have finally decided to pop in and sign up.

Now on to my question, i could use everyones help and your opinions.

I started January 21, 2008 at 212 Pounds, within 3months and 8 days later i had dropped 58 pounds from doing 45mins to 1hour of cardio mon-fri.

Right now i weight 158 pounds with 15-17% body fat, i am looking for ways to drop this body fat but i dont seem to find anything that helps me, i feel as if im stuck and my body doesnt want to continue changing. Since then i have kinda given up and i decided i wanted to bulk up a little and i took 4 bottles of cypionate 10ML at 200mg, at the end of the 4 bottles i took 5 shots of HCG .

Anyways i recently got motivated again to see if i can drop my body fat, and i have decided to try Winstrol , i currently have Winstrol Human Grade 50mg stored in my closet and away from sunlight, i was wondering what i should do and what i shouldn't do, any opinions would be greatly appreciated, and please steer me into the right direction.

Body Stats:

Height: 5"7
    Weight:158
    Waist: 31-32
    Body fat: 15-17%
    Bicep/Tricep: 14" 3/4

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    So you ran a test cycle with no pct? Not good.
    What is your daily diet, in detail?

DS21 is offline Member
    Big, I don't see how you do this everyday? This is the second thread I've opened and both of them get me heated. How could someone train for less then a year and already want to use steroids . Then to make it worse, they have stats like this before/after using gear? I think I need to go eat.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    Big, I don't see how you do this everyday? This is the second thread I've opened and both of them get me heated. How could someone train for less then a year and already want to use steroids. Then to make it worse, they have stats like this before/after using gear? I think I need to go eat.
    I wasted years of my life trying to gain without a firm understanding of what I was doing, my motivation comes from trying to help others keep from wasting the time I did, whether it's what they was to hear or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I wasted years of my life trying to gain without a firm understanding of what I was doing, my motivation comes from trying to help others keep from wasting the time I did, whether it's what they was to hear or not.

Thanks alot, i pretty much figured i was doing something wrong, i was being led by a friend of mines that has used steroids before.

Well my daily Diet is pretty bad right now, and ill explain why.

7am-8:30am: i go to the gym
    9am-5pm: i work on the road=Driver
    5:40pm-8pm: i go to school

And this is basiclly my monday through friday routine.

Right now my Eating habits have changed and they arent any better than before:

1- in the mourning i take 1 scoop of BCAA with a banana and a cup of fat free milk before working out.

2- right after working out i take 1 scoop of optimum nutrition protein shake, and then i head out to eat subways (A wrap with 1 scoop of tuna and 2 chicken teriyaki)

3- At around 11am-12pm i usually take my meal replacement by optimum nutrition

4- at around 3-4pm i try to eat something healthy again like subways (again i eat the same wrap with tuna and chicken teriyaki)

5- at 6-8pm i go out and eat a grilled chicken.

6- 30mins before going to bed i take 1 scoop of optimum nutrition Casein shake.

I know my diet is not the best and i am trying to find better ways where i can take food on the go and eat healthy, im just not finding at the moment.

please guide me toward the right direction.

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    find out what pct is and practice it when cycleing, then IMHO winny works good at the end of a cycle to harden. but some people like me and others get wicked sides from it

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    Big, I don't see how you do this everyday? This is the second thread I've opened and both of them get me heated. How could someone train for less then a year and already want to use steroids. Then to make it worse, they have stats like this before/after using gear? I think I need to go eat.
    i can understand your frustration,

But do keep in mind that more than half the time we are given wrong information by those very same people that have used it before multiple times and we rely on their information just because they have done it before and they look super great in body wise. Most of the time this information is gathered by people in the gym.

and that's the mistake i made and that's why i am here to gather more information.

please excuse my stupidity and i hope i can be helped.

Big
    spend some time in the diet forum, read the threads at the top to get you started. Also read up in the pct section, we run pct after cycles to help restore our natural test levels, etc. HCG alone is suppressive, so by running a test cycle and then following with the suppressive HCG there is a chance your natural test levels are not restored, which could explain some of your symptoms.

big_k is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been lifting for?

Also work on your diet if you want to lose weight. Clean it up, a lot of us have hectic lives. If this is an important part of your life you will sacrifice some time to prepare meals and not eat out.

I found if I make my meals the night before each day. I won't cheat, since I have no reason to. I hear where you're coming from. I have lost about 60 lbs total, and then put on muscle. The key to my success was consistency and diet.

spend some time in the diet forum, read the threads at the top to get you started. Also read up in the pct section, we run pct after cycles to help restore our natural test levels, etc. HCG alone is suppressive, so by running a test cycle and then following with the suppressive HCG there is a chance your natural test levels are not restored, which could explain some of your symptoms.
    ok i will do this,

one question, after i ended my cycle i went on ahead and i took HCG 1 week later, based on your reply am i in any danger at all at this moment, meaning could i do something right now to restore my test levels before i harm myself in anyway ?

Big
    How long ago was the cycle and HCG ? You may want to consider getting bloodwork to see how your levels are, you still may need to run a good pct.

Quote Originally Posted by big_k View Post
    How long have you been lifting for?

Also work on your diet if you want to lose weight. Clean it up, a lot of us have hectic lives. If this is an important part of your life you will sacrifice some time to prepare meals and not eat out.

I found if I make my meals the night before each day. I won't cheat, since I have no reason to. I hear where you're coming from. I have lost about 60 lbs total, and then put on muscle. The key to my success was consistency and diet.
    i could say i started lifting the very same day that i started the gym on january 21, 2008, but i was doing very light lifting, and at the same time i was working on my cardio.

How long ago was the cycle and HCG? You may want to consider getting bloodwork to see how your levels are, you still may need to run a good pct.
    well the cycle ended in mid november and 1 week later i took HCG for 2 weeks = 5 shots.

Big
    yep, good chance you are still suppressed.

so what can i do right now, should i do a bloodwork or a pct ? and in what order ?

Ok i am done reading on PCT.

Now the question is where can i get:

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen ) & Aromasin ?

and am i too late to do this ?

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    you read up on pct.....now you need to read the rules

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    you read up on pct.....now you need to read the rules
    great, no posting where to get stuff

im so lost now, hahah

Your best bet is to study up and after 30 posts, I think, you can PM people so you can ask more pointed questions. I know it seems like a pain but it's done for a reason. Check out the stickies!

Don't think that people don't want to help you, either. They want you to learn so that you can be wise in your personal fitness quest. I appluad you for reading up on the PCT. Read it again and again. I know I have to have a refresher course every now and then. Also, you made a wise decision to use hcg . Although it can be suppressive to natural test levels thats better than some cases that we see that use nothing. With HCG, like other compounds, its not only important to use it but, more importantly when to use it. You are on the right track with arimidex and nolvadex but, clomid is vital to proper PCT. If you want to lose some of the extra body fat you have there are popular choices, such as winstrol but look into how they can be used with testosterone to achieve leaness and increased lean mass. With your diet, I would suggest that you start preparing meals and taking them with you while driving. You can save money and get alot more nutrition that way. Subway and shakes is not enough. I noticed that 4 of the six meals that your getting are not comprised of real food. You will see vast differences in your gains if you switched to having 4 whole foods meals and 2-3 meal replacements. If your not taking a multi vitamin start with that too. Good luck.

Thank you guys, i really appreciate it, i freaked out when when i read that i didnt do PCT the right way, but now i know for sure that i need this in order to recover fully. There was also the bloodwork which i didnt know why it had to be done but now i know why.

For the moment i wont be doing winstrol since i dont have the right stuff to complete my PCT cycle after my winstrol test, i will also read up on what i can stack it with to get better results, until the mean time i will continue reading in this forum and i will educate myself better so i wont make the same mistake twice.

thanks alot guys!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumitsu View Post
    Thank you guys, i really appreciate it, i freaked out when when i read that i didnt do PCT the right way, but now i know for sure that i need this in order to recover fully. There was also the bloodwork which i didnt know why it had to be done but now i know why.

For the moment i wont be doing winstrol since i dont have the right stuff to complete my PCT cycle after my winstrol test, i will also read up on what i can stack it with to get better results, until the mean time i will continue reading in this forum and i will educate myself better so i wont make the same mistake twice.

thanks alot guys!
    your prb ok but if you wanna be safe id get some clomid and nolva and run them to be sure. you can get them at the red banner at top

btw you ran 8 grams of test,, how were your results?

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    your prb ok but if you wanna be safe id get some clomid and nolva and run them to be sure. you can get them at the red banner at top

btw you ran 8 grams of test,, how were your results?
    i honestly dont know if they were good.

but i was weighning 154-156, i got up to 165pounds with very poor eating/diet.

my arms got really big and defined, as well as my legs, i definetly grew muscle everywhere in my body, the difference was totaly noticable.

the only part i measured was my bicep/tricep, from 14" 1/2, i got to 15",
    but now i am back down to 14" 3/4.

i totally messed up badly, i wasnt eating the right amount and the correct way, but thank god i got the test FREE from a friend.

what do you think ?

I think you are on the right track. Study up on diet and a good routine and the rest will take care of itself. Make sure you are ready next time. You'll get the hang of it.

Thread Information