buffedude is offline New Member

Eq at high dose/short duration vs low dose/long duration

This question is for Bros experienced with Equipoise . Many feel it takes longer for Eq to kick in and others believe higher dose is needed; now with a limited supply of TWO 10 ml bottles at 200mg/ml, which gives better results when taken with test cyp 400-500mg/week:
    400 mg Eq/week x 10 weeks= 4000 mg vs.
    600 mg Eq/week x 6.5 weeks= 4000 mg
    Thanks for any input.

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    i dont know about the higher dose.. when you said that i thought you might be meaning over 800 mgs/wk but you can take 600mgs for up to 12 weeks... your better off using your first option.. 400mgs. hope this helps

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    agree with mass
    i've been on eq for almost 6 weeks and just started feeling it last week so i know its true what people say it takes weeks to take effect. do first option

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    400mg/wk for 10wks on eq did virtually nothing for me or my friend. I know we both had legit stuff; mine was qv and his was tt. I might try option 2 if I were you, or maybe try frontloading it. Then again, some may tell you that 400mg/wk worked fine for them.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I have used EQ over and over again. My expereince has been that the longer you use it, the better results you will have.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you can get another 10ml vial, that way you can go 12 weeks, with a 600mg frontload for the first week or 2. It will kick in faster, but don't go under 10 weeks, JMO.

JohnnyB

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I'd agree that 10wks - 400mgs is the better of the 2 options you have there. I ran it at that for my first and only cycle so far .. I did get Eq hunger and some vascularity from it, however, next time I use it I'm going to run it for 14 weeks.

Thread Information