Thread: first cycle

melo5588 is offline New Member

first cycle

Im looking for some advice from some more experienced and knowledgeable people then myself. I am 21 years old, about 6 foot 1, 180 lbs, and have been working out very hard for about a year or two 6 days a week. I dont know my body fat but im rather thin with a high metabolism and through working out have managed to put on about 20 pounds of muscle but have plateaued at this 180lb mark. Ideally id like to be in the 200 range. Having said my background and goals, I have done some research and am looking at doing a 10 week test-e cycle with dbol used as a kickstart for about 4 weeks. test-e at 250mg twice a week and dbol at 25mg each day and using nolvadex for my pct. I wanted to know if it is alright to take nolvadex throughout the entire cycle to prevent any gyno or will it take away from potential gains? also, what are the best times of the day in accordance with when i am working out to take both the dbol and test-e? i would appreciate any other suggestions about this cycle.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    yes what your are doing is novice cycle its looking like this:

week 1 to 4 dbol 40 mg ed
    week 1 to 10 test e 250 2ice week
    nolva 20mg ed

pct week 12 to 15 50 mg clomid
    week 12 to 15 20mg nolva

what s your diet like.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Your cycle and pct sounds ok....how long will you do the nolva in pct and what dosage?...I've never been one to run a SERM throughout a cycle...but alot of guys do...

for my diet, i try for like 3-4000 calories a day, i pretty much try to eat as much as can as often as i can. as well as protein shakes and l-glutamine too.
    i was planning on taking nolvadex for 4 weeks, first week 40mg, 2nd week 25mg, 3rd 25mg, 4th 20mg.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    i figured 4 weeks 20mg in pct works fine for me although i have plenty i don't know what to do with it.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dont forget to put clomid in your PCT also! at 100/100/50/50 along with your nolva....if you dont know how much nolva to take wihle on cycle try using arimidex at .25mg ED and that should take care of your sides

vishus, whats the best time of the day to take dbol and test for days you work out?

Thread Information