borolad is offline New Member

newbie needs help please

i have just started taking d-bol 10 mg a day, a low dose because i have not taken anythig like this before and do not want to over do it, maybe i will increase the dosage over the next few weeks.

my diet is spot on i am eating enough protein etc and have started to see some gains.

i have however noticed that i am getting what could be called as ''man boobs'' is there any way to get rid of these whilst i am taking the d-bol.

also what is the best pct to do.

need to know names of products and dosages et.

please try and keep this simple for me as i havent reali got to grips with all the lingo yet

many thanks

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by borolad View Post
    i have just started taking d-bol 10 mg a day, a low dose because i have not taken anythig like this before and do not want to over do it, maybe i will increase the dosage over the next few weeks.

my diet is spot on i am eating enough protein etc and have started to see some gains.

i have however noticed that i am getting what could be called as ''man boobs'' is there any way to get rid of these whilst i am taking the d-bol.

please try and keep this simple for me as i havent reali got to grips with all the lingo yet

many thanks
    You have no business using steroids !!...simple enough?!

meetball is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by borolad View Post

many thanks
    Say's it all

borolad is offline New Member
    i have heard of nolvadex , but i dont know whether i should take it during along side the d-bol.

any help would be appreciated we all have to start some where dont we.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    What are your full states?

Training experience
    diet
    Weight
    Height
    Goals

alex18 is offline Member
    If you had done the right research you wouldnt be in this position; the position being your asking strangers about a drug that you have started pumping into your system without any real knowledge of how it effects your body...... If you intend to carry on with this i suggest you set aside hours maybe even days to read up.....

All said and done I wish you luck, and by joining the site you have at least put one foot in the right direction..

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Listen...the guy did wrong. So what are we gonna do? Watch him suffer or help him? No one is perfect and we all make mistakes...the difference is not repeating them. With that said..just stop the cycle right where your at bro. Re-think this whole thing and come back smarter and having learned your lesson.
    Peace Oz

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Listen...the guy did wrong. So what are we gonna do? Watch him suffer or help him? No one is perfect and we all make mistakes...the difference is not repeating them. With that said..just stop the cycle right where your at bro. Re-think this whole thing and come back smarter and having learned your lesson.
    Peace Oz
    I second this.. ^^^ When I found this site I had done a few cycles already. Completely wrong I might add. It never crossed my mind there would be an entire website dedicated to steroid use . Ya bro, get off the dbol immediately, hang around here, read, read, SEARCH, study, and read some more. Good luck pawdnuh

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    id get some arimidex if you plan on continuing to use. Then some nolvadex and clomid when you are done. My advise would be to stop especially if you are gettin gyno.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    borolad... look like they said... You pretty much messed up! You completely under-dosed the Dbol . 10mg a day? That's nothing. I can't believe you're getting gyno problems from it (i.e. man-boobs).

How long have you been taking these dbols for?! If it hasn't been that long you can probably just STOP the cycle entirely, and you won't see any negative side affects.

To clarify the problem: you should NEVER take an oral only cycle. Pointless, and harmful to your body. You're just accumulating a bunch of water weight... if any on 10mg ED.. and it will all disappear as soon as you stop taking the pills.

Anyways, good luck with the training. Just research. This site is the most useful tool on the web. Check out: Steroid Profile section, Diet section, Training Section.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Im of the same opinion as everyone else that has posted. Quit taking the dbol . Before about 6 months of reading and this website i was an idiot and tried a dbol only run and i was "on" that BS "cycle" for 4 weeks @ 30mg/day (much more than youre taking) and at the end of it IMMIDEATELY, and I mean in 7-10 days i had lost all those "gains" youre starting to see (water weight bro. nothing solid. believe us). Although im shocked youre seeing much of anything @ 10mg/day. Put the pills down man. Wasting your money at this point. If youre looking to put on muscle then youve come to the right place. Nows the time for reading, not pill popping.

Thread Information