Thread: Test-C

NJBigjay1986 is offline New Member

Test-C

I just got a bottle of Test-C. Its 250mgs/ml at 20mls, so im running it for 10 weeks. My question is when I fill the syringe how many cc's do I fill? I have a 22g 1 1/2 needle. Also I have 200 10mg winstrol could I add that in? Im 22 6"5 245 lbs about 12% bf and have been training for about 4 years. My diet is good but not perfect and its my 1st cycle.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    What does your pct look like and what are your goals??

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    1cc=250mgs
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

My PCT was my next question. Can you help me out with the dosages of Clomid and Nov? Thanks PT and its 1cc=250mgs even if I have a 5cc 22g with 1 1/2?

Also about adding the winstrol tabs

rich1234 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBigjay1986 View Post
    My PCT was my next question. Can you help me out with the dosages of Clomid and Nov? Thanks PT and its 1cc=250mgs even if I have a 5cc 22g with 1 1/2?
    1cc=1cc
    250mgs=250mg

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the size of your syringe makes no diffrence. Just do 1ml or 1cc each shot.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    1 cc= 250 ML ONE MONDAY
    1 cc -250 Ml ONE THURSDAY

seriousmass is offline Banned
    My PCT was my next question. Can you help me out with the dosages of Clomid and Nov?
    Look it up yourself! There is an entire PCT section right here on this website. And it tells you the correct way to run both Nolvadex and Clomid.

Good luck with the cycle..

You stated that you have "a" 5cc syringe. I hope that you have more than one bro. If you have 20ml of test 250 you will need 20 syringes with needle. Yes, you can and should take the 10mg winstrols. Take three per day, 3x a day for best results. One in the morning, one at lunch, one at bedtime. You seriously need to read the rules of the forum and the information concerning the drugs you are putting into your body. If you don't know anything about PCT, or if you should run winstrol with your test, you need to at least read the steroid profiles section of this forum. Its under the Educational Threads section. People on this forum are more than willing to help but, if you come to the Q&A forum with a bunch of questions like you haven't read the first thing people will get really aggrivated.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would take the winny the last four weeks or so at 50mg a day (space out the pills throughout the day). Make sure you know what you are doing with these shots before you start. 1cc twice per week looks right. Always draw out the test with a different needle than the one you are sticking yourself with. Continue to research before you start. Good luck and welcome to the dark side.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    if you have 20ml, 250mg x2 per week. I think that should only last you eight weeks and you will be short of ten.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    if you have 20ml, 250mg x2 per week. I think that should only last you eight weeks and you will be short of ten.
    huh?
    If he has 20ml dosed at 250mg/ml, then he can do 250mg/week for 20 weeks or 500mg/week for 10 weeks.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    WOW, this is such horrible math...lol

Thread Information