Thread: need info

JWILEYDAVIS is offline New Member

need info

i have check on hear but still no sure answer. my doc just put me on zoloft and xanax. i am on HRT taking 2cc of test cyp i weak. what can i expect on these new drugs . will my workouts be the same , or will it be harder to get going.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Workouts should actually be better on these. Those are anti-depressants from different families, and I'm actually surprised he prescribed both unless you were already on one. Nevertheless, they should have a positive effect on your training unless you begin to experience some of a litany of possible side effects, such as mood or behavior changes, or greater depression in which case you'd obviously alert your physician for adjustments.

Other sides include aggression, agitation, and restlessness all of which can be smoothly channeled into training.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by JWILEYDAVIS View Post
    i have check on hear but still no sure answer. my doc just put me on zoloft and xanax. i am on HRT taking 2cc of test cyp i weak. what can i expect on these new drugs . will my workouts be the same , or will it be harder to get going.
    Xanax can make you sleepy...and its highly addictive...unless you suffer from serious anxiety or panic attacks...I'd stay away from it.....Zoloft is fine.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JWILEYDAVIS View Post
    youll lose weight on zoloft because if been off and on it for years. Soon as i come off it i gain like 10 to 15lbs the first month. No way youll have better workouts on xanax,, zoloft will make no diffrence in them though.

JWILEYDAVIS is offline New Member
    thanks for the help

Thread Information