meetball is offline Junior Member

Injection Pain's

Right Bro's bit of advice needed here...

My training partner has been running the same cycle as me

wk1-12 Test P @ 100mg EOD
    wk1-9 Tren A @ 100mg EOD

i persoanly rotate my
    Glute's
    Delt's
    Bi's

i get a kick from the tren but nothing i dont expect,

but my training partner is on the same gear "pharma" as me, yet he cannot have his glute's jab'd ive done them hes done them yet he cant sleep cant walk properly in propper pain... this is with a 21g 1.5inch into the glute...

i wipe the vial before drawing with a 21g then i swap pins to a fresh 21g then i run the syringe under a warm tap for a min, then inject needle still nice slow pace in. once its all in wait 10sec withdraw no blood perfect jab... he knuckles it in after same as i do, yet he's in pain next day propper...

Does any one know why he cannot take it in the glute? yet his delts bi's are fine

hes 26
    5ft8
    11stone
    about 11%BF
    training 6yrs off and on had a break for 9months just cuming back

seriousmass is offline Banned
    some people are more susceptible to pain in certain areas of the body.

go with what works for you. if glutes hurt too much.. well avoid them.

Nevertheless, sometimes it just takes a couple of weeks for the pain to subside. Remember: the body is getting used to this insane amount of testostrone. you're pretty much going through puberty again x 3. Sometimes the first 3 - 6 injects will hurt ridiculously.

Finally: You're taking Test - Prop. It's one of the most painful tests to inject.

Also, you may be playing hokey-pokey with the sciatic nerve system. I hit it one time on myself using a 1.5 and let me tell you I'll never make that mistake again. Lucky I didn't have some paralysis. It sounds like you have excellent injection technique though and I would be willing to bet its the prop. Don't know why its not getting his delts but, just avoid the glutes, yet still rotate. Also, you could hit his quads for another location. A little more area to work with than the bi's.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    some people are more susceptible to pain in certain areas of the body.

go with what works for you. if glutes hurt too much.. well avoid them.

Nevertheless, sometimes it just takes a couple of weeks for the pain to subside. Remember: the body is getting used to this insane amount of testostrone. you're pretty much going through puberty again x 3. Sometimes the first 3 - 6 injects will hurt ridiculously.

Finally: You're taking Test - Prop. It's one of the most painful tests to inject.

It can be....recently I shot some home brew and it killed me....yesterday I hit some stuff from a very reputable lab...not a damn thing!!!....I'll add that a 21g is kinda big for my taste anyway...I use 23g....and draw with an 18g.....

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    The quads are a good idea as young says, i love the quads.....

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    [/B]It can be....recently I shot some home brew and it killed me....yesterday I hit some stuff from a very reputable lab...not a damn thing!!!....I'll add that a 21g is kinda big for my taste anyway...I use 23g....and draw with an 18g.....

I completely agree. Remember original poster:

• 22 or 23 gauge 1.5 = perfect for glute injections
    • 22 or 23 gauge 1.0 = perfect for quad / delt

the needle you're using is a little big. But it's not terrible.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    21g for bi's doesn't effect him but it crushes his glutes. That's interesting. Like was said earlier some people just can't do certain sites. People swear by quads but I will never hit them again. I tried twice, two different ways, and couldn't walk for days after each one.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I like to shoot with a 25ga, using a larger guage just leads to more scar tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    21g for bi's doesn't effect him but it crushes his glutes. That's interesting. Like was said earlier some people just can't do certain sites. People swear by quads but I will never hit them again. I tried twice, two different ways, and couldn't walk for days after each one.
    sorry bro's

1st 2shots in his glute i used a 23g to inject and i thiought maybe it wasnt "gettin in" enough so i gave it ago with a 21g... myself i always draw with a 21g and use a 23g to inject... his problem was just abit odd to me,

when it comes to drawing and injecting there aint no thought about it take your time do it right...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by meetball View Post
    Right Bro's bit of advice needed here...

hes 26
    5ft8
    11stone
    about 11%BF
    training 6yrs off and on had a break for 9months just cuming back
    no offense, but it could be that you are going too deep with the 1 1/2inch

from his stats he's around 154lbs, at a low bf, which means he wouldn't have alot of muscle on him to begin with, like i said no offense

could also be that he has a lower pain tolerance than you do, some people just naturally can tolerate more pain

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I like to shoot with a 25ga, using a larger guage just leads to more scar tissue.
    i do the same, 25g is pretty thin and ive never had pain with them. its usually with the 22g/23g i do, plus if youre just coming back off nine months of course your muscles will be a little sore after injecting

binsser is offline Senior Member
    lol yep im doing prop 0.75 a day and the first couple r ok but im on my 5 day now and im only rotating my glutes and it does hurt i accidently tensed today and it hurts like fck just make sure hes calm and relaxed and make sure there over a inch away from each other should get better lol but u r jabbing them like every other day lololol

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    no offense, but it could be that you are going too deep with the 1 1/2inch

from his stats he's around 154lbs, at a low bf, which means he wouldn't have alot of muscle on him to begin with, like i said no offense

could also be that he has a lower pain tolerance than you do, some people just naturally can tolerate more pain
    no offence taken bro,

as i said in earlier post's ive tried him with a 23g 2times before, and it didnt work he was still in pain thats why i swapped from the 1inch 23g to a 21g to get abit deeper, but still no joy...

ive told him i wont be jabbing his glute's again.. and i have told him to rest with a hot water bottle under his glute and keep knuckle'in that shit down..

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by meetball View Post
    no offence taken bro,

as i said in earlier post's ive tried him with a 23g 2times before, and it didnt work he was still in pain thats why i swapped from the 1inch 23g to a 21g to get abit deeper, but still no joy...

ive told him i wont be jabbing his glute's again.. and i have told him to rest with a hot water bottle under his glute and keep knuckle'in that shit down..
    glutes are not a huge loss anyway, there are a ton of injection sites, hell, i know someone who used suspension 4x a day and only hit the same site once a week

just find the places he doesn't get as much pain
    Last edited by Phate; 01-06-2009 at 01:05 PM.

astrix79 is offline Junior Member
    i have just started my cycle
    100mg test P eod
    100mg tren a eod

and the pain is killing me,,,my ass hurts like hell....today im gonna take my second shot in other side og the ass...i think i cant stand the prop

having huge problems to shot the juice....but im gonna shot anyway dont give a ****,,,ill take the pain,,,its the damn prop!!!

66Cadilacula is offline New Member
    I posted what ha has worked for me to greatly reduce the pain in injections for me here the other day

My new tips to reduce injecion soreness

My main thing is as said above with a smaller guy and less fat to go through, hence why most people uses 1.5in pins in the glutes try not to go so deep, also is it swelling up or getting a little red around the site? what has really helped me making sure you get the vials nice and warm, and about ten minutes after sticking use a heating pad on the site, this loosens the muscle and also warms the AAS to body temp making it easier to be absorbed into the muscle. Hope this helps.

-Cadi

JLR
    JLR is offline New Member
    Hi,

ive just done my 3rd injection of my first cycle, 1ml Test E 25g x 3/4", injected in my pec but dont think i pierced far enough into the skin before i started injecting, felt a pop half way through and the needle went in a little further, my pecs hurting like hell now, im worried about infection, has anyone else had a similar experience shooting in the pec?

Both my previous jabs had been in the glutes with no pain, i was a little worried injecting into a smaller muscle so fear i might not have went in far enough, is this a wasted injection??

Sorry for the hijack!

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    [/B]

It can be....recently I shot some home brew and it killed me....yesterday I hit some stuff from a very reputable lab...not a damn thing!!!....I'll add that a 21g is kinda big for my taste anyway...I use 23g....and draw with an 18g.....
    maybe your home brew was over dosed or the lab stuff was underdosed.

To the OP: Everyone is different like stated. My delts kill me, but bis, tris, glutes don't. I can handle the delts so it's no big deal. Now my quads, i had to stop injecting them. I couldn't walk for 2 days after an injection. Same gear and everything. My quads just don't like injections.

Thread Information