reddragon4954 is offline Member

Toremifene and gyno

I have started using Toremifene at 120mg and using in conjunction with 20mg aromasin .

Is there anyway that taking tor during pct could make gyno worse? I mean can this stuff at 120mg ed cause to much a rise in estrogen and test?

just my nips started getting a little sensitive and tingle and this is just when I added the tor. Been on the aromasin a while Whats UP???

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    even if test rises the point of the ai is to stop it from converting to estrogen, then the serm (toremifene) is to not allow estrogen to bind to the receptors. so there shouldn't be any way for it to cause gyno

just wondering why my nips get a little sensitive right after adding the serm

I don't know too much about toremifene but, I know that in a small percentage of the population, tomoxifen will have the reverse effect. Meaning that it will not only bind to the estrogen receptor but, also cause rapid gyno onset. I don't know if this is true for a serm liketoremifene.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    nolva is a serm

I know it is. What did I say to make you think otherwise? No flame just wondering.

would I run into this problem with clomid???

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Bring your torm dose down to 60mg/ed

yea, i thought about just running it at 60mg ED, but at this point am freaking out cause there is a little lump there now. Been off cycle for a while, so im guessing the tor has to be doing it. I think i may just stick with aromasin at 25mg ed and let it control my estrog and bring my natural test up a bit. might take longer using just aromasin but at least im not getting any more gyno

Quote Originally Posted by youngNhungry View Post
    I don't know too much about toremifene but, I know that in a small percentage of the population, tomoxifen will have the reverse effect. Meaning that it will not only bind to the estrogen receptor but, also cause rapid gyno onset. I don't know if this is true for a serm liketoremifene.
    times 2

thanks guys i will just play it safe and stay with aromasin for the recovery purposes. Hopefully the lump will start to go down fast now that im not takeing tor any more

Thread Information