07tundra is offline New Member

3rd Cycle Need Advice.

Hey. My first cycle was Test E, 500mgs/w, 10 weeks. Nolva pct

2nd cycle was Sust and deca . With Nolva and Clomid for pct. Last PCT was August 8th

Now I would like to start a third cycle at the 1st of the new year
    I am thinking Test cyp or e again wks 1-14
    Dbol wks 1-4 30mgs ed
    And some tren wks 4-14
    Nolva 10mgs ed if needed.
    PCT Nova and Clomid or Aromas.

WHich test and how much weekly?
    When to add tren or start from begining?
    How does the pct sound?

32 years old today
    6'4
    198pds

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should stop the tren before the test, are you planing on using tren a or tren e. BTW Tren is the best steroid out there (other then test of course).

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    tren enanthate or tren acetate? I wouldnt use nolva at all during this cycle, ..id use armidex(.25 - .5 eod) if needed.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by 07tundra View Post

2nd cycle was Sust and deca . With Nolva and Clomid for pct. Last PCT was August 8th

Dbol wks 1-4 30mgs ed
    And some tren wks 4-14
    Nolva 10mgs ed if needed.not good idea, Testosterone gets converted to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme, but deca doesn't aromatize to estrogen at all, instead it stimulates progestrone, which can cause the same sides as estrogen, but here's the kicker
    Since test stimulates sides via estrogen and tren stimulates sides via progestrone if you get sides which do you treat the gyno, acne, whatever... things like nolva actually can make sides caused by tren worse by making the progesterone receptors more sensitive

PCT Nova and Clomid or Aromas.probably need hcg in here, i would use aromasin if you can
    why not switch and run some prop/npp?, you need to bulk i figure from your stats and that's a good combo
    WHich test and how much weekly? 75mg/ed is around 525mg/wk
    When to add tren or start from begining? here's the thing, if you run tren ace and test enth, then you will be injecting the tren ed or eod and the test 3.5x a week, running prop you can inject both at once
    How does the pct sound?

32 years old today
    6'4
    198pds
    whats your diet look like? at 6'4 you have potential to be huge but you have to eat properly

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Happy Birthday Man

The Tren is Finaplix -H. I will be converting it myself. It will be 76mg/ml. I will take eod.
    My diet is not bad. but could and will be better when I start this cycle. Now it looks something like this. I am a surveryor and on the road all day.

5:45am Protein Shake, apple or bannan
    8:30 am reduced fat peanut butter on wheat
    11:00am chicken tenders and salad....local store like mels diner......lol FREE LUNCH. Company pays for it
    1:30 pm Protein bar
    3:30 2 cans tuna palin
    5:30 Protein Shake or muscle milk at gym
    7:30 Some type of chicken, fish, or steak with veggies
    9:00 Protein shake
    It don't always look like this, My job really controls my eating.

How about the PCT.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You should stop the tren before the test, are you planing on using tren a or tren e. BTW Tren is the best steroid out there (other then test of course).
    No disrespect Redz, just my opinion, but whether its tren a or tren e i wouldnt do this...i now always put tren at the back end of my cycles ...not the front. I did tren both ways early on but I love the mass ,hardness, lack of h20 retention and fat burning properties of tren. Even if u r using to bulk ...why would you start with something way more anabolic /androgenic than test and then drop it off at the end? It seems to me , not only based on experience but logically, you would benefit more mass wise..esp quality mass by finishing cycle with tren along with test. Tren A IMO is the ultimate finisher(esp with winny when cutting) Redz - im curuous why you do this? What is your experince doing it this way vs the way i stated?

Just edited this in ...only time i would think to stop tren before test is f i was running tren e and test p ..which i wouldnt do as i only use tren a at this point.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-22-2008 at 01:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    Standard pct nolva/clomid or nolva / aromasin should be cool. I personally use hcg last 2 weeks of cycle and 2 weeks preceeding nolva/clomid or nolva aromasin( that is IMO the actual start of your pct). If you have previously done 10 week cycle and this is first 14 week may need to run pct longer than 4 weeks ..may not. I use run 6 weeks but i run long cycles and have found thats what i need.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by 07tundra View Post

Dbol wks 1-4 30mgs ed
    And some tren wks 4-14
    Nolva 10mgs ed if needed.
    PCT Nova and Clomid or Aromas.

WHich test and how much weekly?
    When to add tren or start from begining?
    How does the pct sound?

32 years old today
    6'4
    198pds
    Test E and Cyp are very similar and no difference except Cyp has a heavioer ester, so no big deal.

If you responded to the test dose well in your last cycle no need to increase the dose, your adding tren!! and test and tren is one of the best combo's around..

I would also add some hcg in the pct because it probs needs to be abit more aggressive approach because of the harshness of the tren.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No disrespect Redz, just my opinion, but whether its tren a or tren e i wouldnt do this...i now always put tren at the back end of my cycles ...not the front. I did tren both ways early on but I love the mass ,hardness, lack of h20 retention and fat burning properties of tren. Even if u r using to bulk ...why would you start with something way more anabolic /androgenic than test and then drop it off at the end? It seems to me , not only based on experience but logically, you would benefit more mass wise..esp quality mass by finishing cycle with tren along with test. Tren A IMO is the ultimate finisher(esp with winny when cutting) Redz - im curuous why you do this? What is your experince doing it this way vs the way i stated?

Just edited this in ...only time i would think to stop tren before test is f i was running tren e and test p ..which i wouldnt do as i only use tren a at this point.
    The reason I sugest stoping early is to prevent getting bad side effects from lack of test with a 19nor in the system which could lead to sexual dissfunction amongst other things.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    The reason I sugest stoping early is to prevent getting bad side effects from lack of test with a 19nor in the system which could lead to sexual dissfunction amongst other things.

OK - but with either ester the 19 nor(tren ) would be out either before (tren a with test enen or cyp / tren e with test c) or at the very least at the same time (test p tren a or test e tren e) . I think the only exception would be what I said above: test p/ tren e . If the 19 nor in question was deca ...i would understand ,but this doesnt hold true with either ester of tren. Hey whatever works for you ..id def recommend giving it a try at back end of cycle...I love it.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-22-2008 at 03:02 PM.

I am thinking of adding some deca in. Would that be a bad idea. Just weeks 1-10 about 200cc a week. Hopin to help the joints.

Also back to the pct.
    I can not get hcg as of now.

So how much of nolva/clomid
    or nolva/aromasin ?

bump

Thread Information