dieseldave is offline Junior Member

Please arrange my gear into a proper cycle. Need help.

Stats:

Weight: 225
    BF: 18% (yeah, i know its high but I know I'll drop down quickly)

This is my 3rd cycle (last cycle was 2 years ago) and my goal is to lean out and harden up. Hopefully lose 20 lbs of fat and get my bf to 10-12% with a new, much cleaner diet and some low intensity cardio in addition to lifting. Just had minor gyno surgery so I am gyno prone.

How would you arrange my assortment of gear?

Here is what I have:

6 vials of Test Prop - 100mg /10ml
    2 vials of EQ - 200mg /10ml (Do I need at least 1 more vial?)
    1 bottle of Anavar - 10 mg / 100 tabs
    1 bottle of Proviron - 25mg / 100 tabs
    Nolva - 10mg / 60 tabs
    HCG -bottle says 10,000 ui / 10ml (is this enough hcg?)

How would you arrange this? Thanks in advance brothers!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Why not run a good diet and training program with cardio before you run a cycle? You would see more benifts with a lower bf..

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Why not run a good diet and training program with cardio before you run a cycle? You would see more benifts with a lower bf..
    I posted a thread about this the other day and while I realize what you are saying is true, I'm starting now regardless. Looking for advice on planning this cycle now. thanks

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you'd need a fair amount more eq to get anything out of it. most people suggest running it for 14 weeks @ 600mg/w, so you'd need maybe 5 total? so then test for 15 weeks, either stretch out the test you have or get more, thats a pretty small amount of anavar , only 30mg ed for 4.5 weeks.

so you really are on the low end, unless you don't want to use the eq, then i'd just do 500mg/w test 1-12 with 30mg anavar from 9-12.5 then start pct the day after anavar

DS21 is offline Member
    If you aren't goint to listen to anyone, then maybe you should do some research and learn how to use the drugs you want to use, at the very least. Put it together yourself and then post it and I will tell you if you are doing them right (quit being lasy).

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    If you aren't goint to listen to anyone, then maybe you should do some research and learn how to use the drugs you want to use, at the very least. Put it together yourself and then post it and I will tell you if you are doing them right (quit being lasy).
    Perhaps you should stop doing juice, learn how to form a proper sentence and spell words correctly. lasy? wtf
    Last edited by dieseldave; 01-05-2009 at 06:55 PM.

Towel is offline Associate Member
    verry inefficient gear to stack together...
    this is the best i can make of it....

week 1-6: Test prop - 150mg /eod (needs 3 bottles, i guess you don't want to shoot prop for 12 weeks?)
    week 1-6: EQ - 600mg /ew (frontload the remaining 2ml the first week)
    week 1-4: Anavar - 50mg /ed

i don't think you will need provi in this cycle. You might try it in week 7-8 when you are off. If you want to take hcg take last 3 weeks (6-7-8) before you run nolvadex . But It's not a must, since its a short cycle. Nolvadex from week 9 to 12 at 20mg ed. Dont know if you have enough for your pct you have to calculate by yourself.

on a side note, still this will suck since the test will leave your system in 3 days and you have to wait 2 weeks for the eq to lower down. So I would inject the prop 2 more weeks.

next time first fugure out what kind of cycle you want then buy your gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Towel View Post
    verry inefficient gear to stack together...
    this is the best i can make of it....

week 1-6: Test prop - 150mg /eod (needs 3 bottles, i guess you don't want to shoot prop for 12 weeks?)
    week 1-6: EQ - 600mg /ew (frontload the remaining 2ml the first week)
    week 1-4: Anavar - 50mg /ed

i don't think you will need provi in this cycle. You might try it in week 7-8 when you are off. If you want to take hcg take last 3 weeks (6-7-8) before you run nolvadex . But It's not a must, since its a short cycle. Nolvadex from week 9 to 12 at 20mg ed. Dont know if you have enough for your pct you have to calculate by yourself.

on a side note, still this will suck since the test will leave your system in 3 days and you have to wait 2 weeks for the eq to lower down. So I would inject the prop 2 more weeks.

next time first fugure out what kind of cycle you want then buy your gear.

Thanks bro. I'll have to get some more gear.

Towel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseldave View Post
    Thanks bro. I'll have to get some more gear.
    yes that would be the best thing to do. Good advice from T_Own

Blog Entries
    I posted a thread about this the other day and while I realize what you are saying is true, I'm starting now regardless. Looking for advice on planning this cycle now. thanks
    No problem dude, i think you've been given good advice, good luck...

DS21 is offline Member
    Perhaps you should stop doing juice, learn how to form a proper sentence and spell words correctly. lasy? wtf
    What I'm trying to get at, is how do you expect to change your LAZY ways if you can't even do the research? You say you want to harden up, and don't want to listen to people on here when they say to fix your diet, and that is really what hardens you up, not steroids .

Like I said in my last post, I will help you if you put it together. But by the looks of it, you want it hand feed to you, so hopefuly the person that tells you how to use your juice will know what they are talking about.

I remember my first cycle and the guy I use to get my stuff from told me to run Winny for 16 weeks, and if I didn't do any research I would have ran it the way he said. I hope you see what I'm getting at.

Blog Entries
    What I'm trying to get at, is how do you expect to change your LAZY ways if you can't even do the research? You say you want to harden up, and don't want to listen to people on here when they say to fix your diet, and that is really what hardens you up, not steroids .

Like I said in my last post, I will help you if you put it together. But by the looks of it, you want it hand feed to you, so hopefuly the person that tells you how to use your juice will know what they are talking about.

I remember my first cycle and the guy I use to get my stuff from told me to run Winny for 16 weeks, and if I didn't do any research I would have ran it the way he said. I hope you see what I'm getting at.
    DS21 his last post shows what a child he is, he should be banned....

I've done plenty of research. Years of it. I want to know what folks here would do with what I'm holding. You come in my thread and start bashing me and calling me lazy. Not everybody here is a gym rat, food weighing, self absorbed spectacle. Some of us are just normal dudes trying to live the dream.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've done plenty of research. Years of it. I want to know what folks here would do with what I'm holding. You come in my thread and start bashing me and calling me lazy. Not everybody here is a gym rat, food weighing, self absorbed spectacle. Some of us are just normal dudes trying to live the dream.
    you've done years of research yet couldn't construct a simple cycle for critique?

DS21 is offline Member
    Has he already asked if he could drink his winny? Some people?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    expand on normal please?

btw, i would like to see your diet for critique

I should be banned for trying to lighten things up with a harmless joke thread? How many threads about gyno, hair loss, acne, and loss of sex drive can you take without getting depressed?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    you've done years of research yet couldn't construct a simple cycle for critique?
    Over the years... not years of it... my bad.

Big
    I should be banned for trying to lighten things up with a harmless joke thread? How many threads about gyno, hair loss, acne, and loss of sex drive can you take without getting depressed?
    nothing wrong with a nice joke thread, but it should be in the lounge, and it would be nice if it was funny rather than just adolescent bs.

joke threads go in the lounge

and we don't get depressed from helping people, this isn't a playground and if someone has a genuine problem then we are here to help, on the other hand, this site has several thousand members and if everyone made "harmless joke threads" the people that need help would never get it

Big
    Over the years... not years of it... my bad.
    ok all water under the bridge. In any event we strongly prefer someone research at least enough to post a cycle and pct for critique and we'll take it from there and help you tweak it to fit your situation.

You guys are too intense!

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    joke threads go in the lounge

and we don't get depressed from helping people, this isn't a playground and if someone has a genuine problem then we are here to help, on the other hand, this site has several thousand members and if everyone made "harmless joke threads" the people that need help would never get it
    Perfectly stated!

ok all water under the bridge. In any event we strongly prefer someone research at least enough to post a cycle and pct for critique and we'll take it from there and help you tweak it to fit your situation.
    thanks man!

expand on normal please?

btw, i would like to see your diet for critique
    still waiting on a response here

btw, how tall are you?
    is that you in your avatar?

DS21 is offline Member
    I was wondering the same thing???

You guys are too intense!
    no, we're just passionate gym rats that enjoy measuring our food and being spectacles, lol

jk bro, but we're very passionate about our lifestyle and this board is like a family, all of us have taken the time to research properly, so when someone comes on and saids "make me a cycle" we don't like it, as it seems like they want the easy way out

still waiting on a response here

btw, how tall are you?
    I'm 6'1 and have gained 20lbs in the past 18 months from being on Lexapro. The guy in the avatar is John Gotti... a real piece of work.

no, we're just passionate gym rats that enjoy measuring our food and being spectacles, lol

jk bro, but we're very passionate about our lifestyle and this board is like a family, all of us have taken the time to research properly, so when someone comes on and saids "make me a cycle" we don't like it, as it seems like they want the easy way out
    I want to be a spectacle! hehe.. all good dude!

Big
    You guys didn't recognize Gotti? I thought everyone knew who he was.

i would like to see your diet for critique
    ^^^^if your diet isn't on point then a cycle is pointless

I'm 6'1 and have gained 20lbs in the past 18 months from being on Lexapro. The guy in the avatar is John Gotti... a real piece of work.
    do you still experience depression while on it? basically i'm asking if you can control your diet

that looks like a mug shot of a jack nicholson meets alec baldwin

^^^^if your diet isn't on point then a cycle is pointless

do you still experience depression while on it? basically i'm asking if you can control your diet
    When I'm on cycle, my diet is very clean imo. Hard to find the motivation without the test of 5 men floating around in my blood. I know, it shouldn't be that way but it just is. I wish it weren't. Been off the Lexapro for a couple months and feel great.

You guys didn't recognize Gotti? I thought everyone knew who he was.
    i have no clue, i know the name but i can't place it

When I'm on cycle, my diet is very clean imo. Been off the Lexapro for a couple months and feel great.
    glad to hear about being off lex

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    that john gottie. late godfather of the new york mob.

glad to hear about being off lex
    Thanks.
    I was always around 12% bf and 200lbs but I'm 99% sure that Lexapro directly contributed to my weight gain. It is not something I'd ever take again. it worked for my "depression" but I probably could have prevented the depression by ending 1 really shitty relationship.

i have no clue, i know the name but i can't place it
    the teflon don?

Thanks.
    I was always around 12% bf and 200lbs but I'm 99% sure that Lexapro directly contributed to my weight gain. It is not something I'd ever take again. it worked for my "depression" but I probably could have prevented the depression by ending 1 really shitty relationship.
    yeah, lexapro has a bad habit of either causing someone to lose a ton of weight or gain weight

Thread Information