genetisch is offline Junior Member

Whens the soonest i can cut after a steroid bulk?

I know in pct and some time after the roid cycle you must keep things constant(training,diet,etc)but whens the soonest i can cut naturally after cycle and keep my muscle gains.my cycle is going to be 400mg test e /week.pct is clomid 50/25/25/25 nolva 20/20/20/20.

also if i train 14 times a week just an example 2 times a day then in pct and afterwards is it ok to go 5 times a week and still keep the same amount i would training 14 in pct?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you can cut naturally after the test has left your system, which would be the time you were on test + PCT time, then you can start cutting

as far as your training cycle goes, i would train 14 times a week....but for your example yes it would be advised to go back to 5 days a week single body part each day

genetisch is offline Junior Member
    for training i mean can i train 14 times a week on cycle then during pct go 5 times a week and continue training only 5 times a week and still keep all my gains if my diets in order?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    you can cut naturally after the test has left your system, which would be the time you were on test + PCT time, then you can start cutting

as far as your training cycle goes, i would train 14 times a week....but for your example yes it would be advised to go back to 5 days a week single body part each day
    how do you rest training 14x a week

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It must be a lot of cardio. You should definetely rest completely for one day a week man.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by genetisch View Post
    for training i mean can i train 14 times a week on cycle then during pct go 5 times a week and continue training only 5 times a week and still keep all my gains if my diets in order?
    do not train 14 times a week, unless the first time of the day is cardio and abs and the second time is the actual workout with a main bodypart...and yes you need to train less during PCT but still intense and keep your diet clean and high cals to keep gains. ide still say just train 5x a week while on cycle, dont get too crazy

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

do not train 14 times a week, unless the first time of the day is cardio and abs and the second time is the actual workout with a main bodypart...and yes you need to train less during PCT but still intense and keep your diet clean and high cals to keep gains. ide still say just train 5x a week while on cycle, dont get too crazy
    im confused now

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    train 4-5 times a week regardless of on cycle or not, you should do all your cutting pre cycle. FVCK vishus you give some bunked advise

Dinosaur is offline Member
    i was ganna say 14 times a week is more than excessive but after writing this i couldn't find the right word for you to match your overtraining.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    2 A-days are done generally by pro or aspiring bodybuilders, but they usually take off the weekends or one day during the weekend (not training twice a day every day for the whole week that is just stupid and excessive)

MORE IS NOT BETTER IN WEIGHT LIFTING!!!!

Thread Information