Tys1991 is offline New Member

want to start using ph

Hey guys first of all my names Tyson , im 17 145lbs and i want to start using ph. I want to know some good qaulity muscle packing ph that i should use....and if anyone could tell me if its to much of a risk at my age, go ahead.

cya

no offense to you whatsoever but you will be suspended until your 18th birthday. its nothing personal just trying to stay within the guidlines of the law so this board can remain safe. you'll still be able to search thru threads and read whatever you want you just wont be able to post until your 18th birthday. once again i appologize and hope that you continue reading and expand your knowledge so when you come back you can help out the, then newbies

Darksyde is offline Member
    it is not nearly worth it to start anything like that at this point in your life.

what do you think of

LG 1-GH-1

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ph will do nothing for you compared to the amount of test you are producing natturally at this point anyways

I wish I had started working out seriously at your age instead of getting my act together in my mid 20s... you've got time on your side....lots and lots of time...so give yourself a head start naturally, focus on diet and by 22-23 you should look beastly

thanks dudes, im shreded 145lb, not much bodyfat but i was thinking should i try ph just to step it up a bit... but ok ill take it from you and the 100 other people that have told me the same thing lol

cya

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    try foodadrol. this stuff does wonders.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Tys1991 View Post
    Hey guys first of all my names Tyson , im 17 145lbs and i want to start using ph. I want to know some good qaulity muscle packing ph that i should use....and if anyone could tell me if its to much of a risk at my age, go ahead.

cya
    when do you turn 18?
    go natural, eat alot, read alot! come back when your 18

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    just work on the diet and lifting. at 145 and 17 you can grow pretty steadily for a while. thats like the weight i started at when i was 16, and put on a good 5 pounds each year, just lifting between sports over the winter and not eating well at all. i would eat enough, but not really healthy. i was up to 165, 13% bf by a senior, then after wrestling (4 months, no extra workouts cause wrestling was crazy enough at my school) i was 176, 7%bf

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    well tyson enjoy your suspension my friend.

in the mean time spend some time in the nutrition and trainin forums. read the rules and the educational threads. learn what post cycle is and how to do a proper one. then come back when your 18 and post any questions you may have.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    try foodadrol. this stuff does wonders.
    Sad this is that it's the most expensive "supplement" out there!

Thread Information