nickbcd is offline New Member

tbol only cycle upping dosage

Gday,

Im on cycle at the moment of tbol only heard it was better then doing a dbol only cycle but going to have quite a bit of tbol left over at the current rate of 80mg x 6 weeks thinking of upping it to 100mg for the last 4 and a half weeks.

Would that be better or should I just run it for 7 and a half weeks instead? alot of people said the gains stop after four weeks not sure why that would happen but if anyone can add some incite.

From what ive read on all the steroid profile pages tbol is very dose dependant so wouldnt upping the dose benifit just as much or more then extending the duration?

Not interested in any oral only cycles suck , there was a post around here somewhere stating that Big would only ever do a tbol or var cycle and as i can only get my hands on paper anobolics this is all i could do

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i personally feel upping the dosage with an oral will result in greater gains than a longer cycle at the same dosage especially past 4 weeks or so. JMO.....

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    why not. i say go for it.

Thanks for the advice fellas really appreciated

Here's a log of my doses / weights anyway been weighing myself between 5am-7am every morning. Not astounded by anything hopefully see more gains at 100mg

Saturday 13th December 68.7kg

morning: 2 x 10 mg mild stomach aggrivation / upset

afternoon: 3 x 10 mg no stomach problems

night: 1 x 10 mg

Sunday 14th December 69.5kg

morning: 3 x 10 mg

afternoon: 3 x 10 mg

Monday 15th December 69.4kg - mid-day weighed 71.0kg

morning: 3 x 10 mg

mid-afternoon: 2 x 10 mg

afternoon : 3 x 10mg

Tuesday 16th December 69.3 / 69.2kg

morning : 4 x 10mg

afternooon : 4 x 10mg

Wednesday 17th December 69.6kg

thursday 18th December 70kg(5:45) 69.8kg(6:35)

afternoon : 4 x 10mg

friday 19th December 69.7kg

saturday 20th December 69.6kg

Sunday 21st December 70.0kg

morning : 4x 10mg

Monday 22nd December 70.4kg

Tuesday 23rd December 69,6kg

Wednesday 24th December 70.6kg
    morning 4 x 10mg

afternoon 6 x 10mg

ray0414 is offline Member
    from what ive read the standard cycle for it is about 40-60ed for 8 weeks.

koozy is offline New Member
    you feel any strength gains or notice anything in your physique

havent moticed much change at all yet, bit iffy on whether it bunk gear cause im not sure my weight is going up. little bit of fat off my arms maybe if anything

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    T'bol always makes me tired and of course I bruise very easily while on it.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by nickbcd View Post
    havent moticed much change at all yet, bit iffy on whether it bunk gear cause im not sure my weight is going up. little bit of fat off my arms maybe if anything
    so you have been on your cycle for 12 days, and are wondering if u got bunk gear? if this is the case, then you should have researched it better and not gone into the cycle blind, ANY research at all would have told u it takes about 3-4 weeks to start seeing weight gain with tbol. u dont need to up the dosage just make sure u train and eat good and after 3-4 weeks it starts coming.

alextg is offline Associate Member
    Im currently on a cycle of test en and deca ... got some oxymetholone only for the first 4 weeks.50mg/ED.Gained 10kg in first 2 weeks ... Maybe you should check your diet and eat eat eat if you want to gain some mass ....

the gains i have made have been five to six eights on an inc on biceps over three months staying natural the last one to two eights have come while on cycle. Measured my weight again today was at 70.7kg so steadily increasing.

Ive never heard of it taking 3-4 weeks to see gains on tbol and have read most of the tbol related threads on this forum. if that were the case why do people only use it for four weeks when using test with it?

10kg seems like a hell of alot of weight gain in two weeks, guess im just going to wait it out and try consume more calories

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg View Post
    Im currently on a cycle of test en and deca ... got some oxymetholone only for the first 4 weeks.50mg/ED.Gained 10kg in first 2 weeks ... Maybe you should check your diet and eat eat eat if you want to gain some mass ....
    *L* ok and a corvette goes faster than a saturn ! Dude thats like apples and oranges..... oh and an friendly fyi just so you dont freak when it happens and think your test and deca are fake...when u go off that drol you will prob lose 18 of the 22 lbs you put on in 2 weeks because its water....

OP- Just relax tbol slow quality muscle gains.....

Quote Originally Posted by nickbcd View Post
    the gains i have made have been five to six eights on an inc on biceps over three months staying natural the last one to two eights have come while on cycle. Measured my weight again today was at 70.7kg so steadily increasing.

Ive never heard of it taking 3-4 weeks to see gains on tbol and have read most of the tbol related threads on this forum. if that were the case why do people only use it for four weeks when using test with it?

10kg seems like a hell of alot of weight gain in two weeks, guess im just going to wait it out and try consume more calories
    then u didnt read good enough, im not sure why anyone takes tbol for only 4 weeks cuase thats about how long it takes to fully kick in. ever notice that people who do tbol only cycles do them for about 7-8 weeks? DBOL gives you instant weight gain, u can gain up to 10 pounds the first week, which is how you know if u got dbol instead of tbol, cause u wont gain weight til after a few weeks with tbol.

Shutup_andsquat is offline New Member
    ur only 70kg and on gear? sounds like ur no where near ur natural potential. Id personally stay away from paper aas waste of money imo.

sam1969 is offline Junior Member
    im on a tbol only cycle i started at 40 mg a day for a week then i jump to 60 ed. i took 3 pills in the morning then 3 before supper. i already notice some change . im much stronger not too much but a bit. i havent not seen any physical change yet but im only in my first week. im plannig to do a 6 week cycle . im wondering if its a good idea to add some anavar .

after this cycle i will take a break for 16 week the start another one with Test and t bol

side effect : vision trouble but minor and also headache minor also.
    Last edited by sam1969; 01-06-2009 at 05:57 PM.

Thread Information