Day35 Clen 60mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day36 Clen off / T3 50mcg
    Day37 Clen off / T3 50mcg
    Day38 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day39 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day40 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day41 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day42 Clen off / T3 25mcg

I want to lower my %bf I don't know how much it is now but prob around 20% once i lower my bf. I was thinking about a Sustanon , Winn or Tren Cycle how long should I wait in between?

by the way im 29 245 lbs 6'. I don't count calories or anything but pretty much I have oatmeal w some peanut butter in the morning and chicken and tuna Throughout the day with lots of water.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    With a diet like that, I can understand why you are 20% bf.

You need to drop some lbs before you should even consider using steroids .

CobraSVT000 is offline New Member
    no shit did you even read dumbass

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraSVT000 View Post
    Ahh the kids will be back at school soon...

get a damn life!! contribute or stay out of it

Why is is that on every post on this site 90 percent of the replies are people trying to show how much they know by criticizing others who are trying to learn instead of giving useful advice????? The whole point of this site is for poople who enjoy the same passion for body building not only as a a way to improve yourself but also people who enjoy going to the gym as a regular part of the day to exchange information and make sure that no one harms themselves!!!! I have found 1 or 2 people who gave an honest opinion and i thank them for that, but honestly the rest of you are a bunch of dick heads who have placed yourselves on a ****ing pedestal of bullshit acting as if your ****ing special because someone gave you the holy grail on roids. Get the **** over yourself and if your only purpose on this earth is to come here and talk shit then I am the one who should question you, because in the 6 years I have spent trying to do the shit clean only be disappointed I have never met any man in any gym that bitches like some of you do.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    first warning.
    now as to your question, I do feel that your goals are easily obtainably naturally. I only believe in using chemicals to aid once natural abilities are already being recognized.

Big
    Why is is that on every post on this site 90 percent of the replies are people trying to show how much they know by criticizing others who are trying to learn instead of giving useful advice????? The whole point of this site is for poople who enjoy the same passion for body building not only as a a way to improve yourself but also people who enjoy going to the gym as a regular part of the day to exchange information and make sure that no one harms themselves!!!! I have found 1 or 2 people who gave an honest opinion and i thank them for that, but honestly the rest of you are a bunch of dick heads who have placed yourselves on a ****ing pedestal of bullshit acting as if your ****ing special because someone gave you the holy grail on roids. Get the **** over yourself and if your only purpose on this earth is to come here and talk shit then I am the one who should question you, because in the 6 years I have spent trying to do the shit clean only be disappointed I have never met any man in any gym that bitches like some of you do.
    second warning

rich1234 is offline Associate Member
    You're not gonna get any help being an ass

how am i being an ass when im here reading up on things and posting questions and nada??? BIG your opinion is that there is no need for chemicals, but thats fine the point is that the stuff is there and I have an interest. you cant tell me that i havent done most of what can be done naturally because you dont know. What i will not do however is waste another cent on GNC when none of that stuff does a damn thing excluding the old ripped fuel that made my ass sweat even in my sleep.

rich1234 is offline Associate Member
    This is being an ass

Big
    how am i being an ass when im here reading up on things and posting questions and nada??? BIG your opinion is that there is no need for chemicals, but thats fine the point is that the stuff is there and I have an interest. you cant tell me that i havent done most of what can be done naturally because you dont know. What i will not do however is waste another cent on GNC when none of that stuff does a damn thing excluding the old ripped fuel that made my ass sweat even in my sleep.
    I was referring to your direct violation of our no flaming rule.
    in any event my assumption that you have not exploited your natural limits is based on your statement that you are approx 20%bf and wish to cut. I have been doing this a long, long time and I've never met anyone who could not cut well below 20% with proper diet and training.
    in any event of you wish to use these compounds anyway, bump for advice from those who have used them. I've never needed anything like that to cut and I hit 6.5%bf at the end of this past summer. good luck.

yeah because its a post on lowering my %bf and asking a question, and all that dude is saying is that my diet is bad?? since when is chicken, tuna salads, and oatmeal bad??

Big
    20%bf = either bad training, bad diet, or both. I understand you don't see it that way, but we have thousands of members who do, and it's not likely we're all wrong.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    20% bodyfat bro something aint good...JMO diet isnt a far fectched guess...

ill have them measure it again today. last time I measured it was a while back when i changed to 24hr fitness. maybe im being a little harsh on myself

big_k is offline Associate Member
    You posted things you eat, but not in the amounts at all...That might be your problem, I know I am a Peanut Butter fiend myself and used to never count calories.

Low and Behold I did the math one day and was eating upwards of 4,000 calories (Due to overeating PB) during a cut. No wonder my weight didn't budge.

Its common knowledge that if you have such high BF % you can lower it with a solid diet, and cardio. I have been there, I have done it as have countless others.

Don't go for the quick fix, swing by the diet forum. You'll be much happier.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how many pounds you tryin to lose b4 you wanna start a cycle. You mean to take anavar 40mg/ed? Id just lose your weight with clen /t3 and then jump on a cycle to get the muscle up. Im not sure the time off from clen to start aas but i dont think its long.

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Cobra please take a step back and calm down man. The members here are simply trying to look out for you. you might not agree or like what they have to say. But remember you posted asking for advice. So when people give it and its not something you want to hear, just remember you are the one who asked for it.

I have a feeling your not 20% bf if you work out regularly and your that height and weight.

I would either do the clen /t3 combo with no juice OR I would do clen/t3 with a low dose of test. Like 250 a week, plenty to avoid any muscle or strength loss. A low doss or test alone can do amazing things as far as helping weight loss if that's your focus.

Anyway man, best of luck and keep us updated. Oh yea, if that is your dog in your avatar, give him/her a big hug for me!

Quote Originally Posted by big_k View Post
    You posted things you eat, but not in the amounts at all...That might be your problem, I know I am a Peanut Butter fiend myself and used to never count calories.

Low and Behold I did the math one day and was eating upwards of 4,000 calories (Due to overeating PB) during a cut. No wonder my weight didn't budge.

Its common knowledge that if you have such high BF % you can lower it with a solid diet, and cardio. I have been there, I have done it as have countless others.

Don't go for the quick fix, swing by the diet forum. You'll be much happier.

Yea diet and cardio are great to drop lbs but thats not really the guys question.

ok i do about 35 min cardio Mon-Fri and on Tuesdays I do a 50 min Spinning class.. I used to eat at noon and and not eat till after the workout, but I read here that cardio isnt good on an empty stomach.
    after the cardio sometimes before, we do chest and tri on monday, Tuesday after the spinning I usually do some biceps, Wed we do Legs and traps, Thursdays we do back, and Fridays Shoulders and a little more biceps sometimes we swim for half hour.

We have been doing this with changes every 3 or so months as a group for 3 years. and two of us had been training a few years before that.
    the first 2 years we all changed a lot and made good gains which have stayed. now we are all sort of stuck and havent continued to see any changes.

Like I said before my diet isnt perfect I know that, but at the same time it is mostly healthy food. maybe I eating to many of to few times a day?? or my genetics said hey this is it for you??

big_k is offline Associate Member
    Try to bump your cardio up a little more. Maybe to 45 minutes, and slowly creeping up to an hour.

Big
    post up a current picture and let us see what you're working with.

ok i do about 35 min cardio Mon-Fri and on Tuesdays I do a 50 min Spinning class.. I used to eat at noon and and not eat till after the workout, but I read here that cardio isnt good on an empty stomach.
    after the cardio sometimes before, we do chest and tri on monday, Tuesday after the spinning I usually do some biceps, Wed we do Legs and traps, Thursdays we do back, and Fridays Shoulders and a little more biceps sometimes we swim for half hour.

We have been doing this with changes every 3 or so months as a group for 3 years. and two of us had been training a few years before that.
    the first 2 years we all changed a lot and made good gains which have stayed. now we are all sort of stuck and havent continued to see any changes.

Like I said before my diet isnt perfect I know that, but at the same time it is mostly healthy food. maybe I eating to many of to few times a day?? or my genetics said hey this is it for you??

Well if you do that much cardio during the week and your eating fairly decent, with clen you will lose fat.

thanks for the replies guys. yeah Sherman thats my dog shes almost 7 and that dog on Marley and ME was a nice dog compared to how she was the first 2 years lol

alex18 is offline Member
    Cobra - i had a friend in a very similar situation who was getting very frustrated with his work out and diet. His problem was he worked a similar regime(sp?) to you but went out on the beer 2 or 3 times a week and drank a shed load. This is where all is empty calories were coming from. Not saying your a drinker or anything just thought i'd share - anyway he quit drinking for 90 days and he lot a lot of BF!!

Big

This should help. I'd guess about 22% from what I see just judging from the arm/shoulder definition, really need a better pic.

ok i guess I cant post a picture like that. I posted it on private.
    Alex damn have you been following me lol yeah its been A long football season got a little carried away. I wasnt used to the Dolphins winning a game past Nov.

juice or no juice im looking for a way to maximize the time at the gym and trying to improve. Im really not concerned with being Huge what im looking for is for defined muscles and a healthier way... but

alex18 is offline Member
    well sorry my ravens crashed your party bro!

Thread Information