akat0ra is offline Junior Member

Adding HGH to cycle

I am currently doing a test, wins and adex cycle (750mg test e EW, 50mg Wins ED and 1mg Adex EOD) My goal is to get cut and my diet is fine, etc. but I am considering to start to use 2-3 units HGH in 5 days and 2 days off, and then over again.

Can I add the HGH in the middle of the cycle? I will be ON on the test until I have achieved my goal and burned all the fat, but can I just add the HGH in the middle of my cycle?? Had imagined myself running HGH for 12-15 weeks or until I have achieved a good result.

And what about T3, is that nessecary?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HGH needs to be ran 6 months or more. Sounds like you are just relying on compounds to do the work for you.

I am just curious to see how HGH works on me, and I want it to be done correctly

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have no real planed cycle. You yourself claimed you will cycle until you get to your desired result that could easily be called abuse.

I am 5 weeks in my cycle now, but I won't go off untill the fat is gone (afraid of muscle-loss). The cardio is working pretty good though.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    shouldve stared the GH at begginng of cycle

Is it okay if I start now?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    if its only for 12 weeks it won't do much. you really shouldn't set a cycle until you get the results, you should have it in mind and change your diet accordingly so you can hit things in a certain time frame

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    i dont see a reason not to start mid cycle, but run it for 9 months or so. It will help keep your gains through pct and after.

What would you suggest for fatloss? 2-4 units every morning in 5 days and then 2 days off? I am 20 years old and my BW is 110 kg.

And what about T3? Is that necessary if I only use HGH for 3-4 months?

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akat0ra View Post
    What would you suggest for fatloss? 2-4 units every morning in 5 days and then 2 days off? I am 20 years old and my BW is 110 kg.

it sounds like most people are misinterpreting your goals. your main reason for wanting to add GH is for the fat loss properties, correct??

if so, there is no reason you cant start the GH anytime. and you will see almost instant fat loss results. 2iu a day, is good for fat loss. im not sure why you want to take 2 days off every week though?? you should run the GH every day. in general, you see the best results from GH, by running it for 6 months or more. But for fat loss, there is no need.

it is not necessary to run T3. But im sure it could help your progress, if used correctly. personally i have never played with it, so i cant give much advice.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by akat0ra View Post

the younger you are, the more GH you would need for the same results. at my age 2iu/day would yield some fat loss benifits, but at 20, dollar for dollar there are much better and cheaper ways to lose fat. if money is no object, then sure you could start it at any time, and as already stated the longer you run it the better, but at your age I would ramp up to more than 2iu/day.
    I run 5 on 2 off.

Big:

Do you use T3 or T4? If so, when do you use it and how much?

Thread Information