Naturall is offline Banned 5th Place Cocksucker

Clenbuterol Questions

i have some questions about Clenbuterol .

1. If taking Clenbuterol can it effect your performance if your a short distance runner as in kill speed and endurance..

2. if taking clenbuterol and running will heart rate go up high enough to shock your body..

3. if taking clenbuterol will i build some muscle as loosing some

cheers

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1- yes it will def affect your cardio matter of fact i couldnt even do cardio on it
    2- your heart rate will def be elevated off of it
    3-depends on yur diet and training

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Clen will have an adverse effect on your stamina / endurance. When I used Clen. I ran ran everyday & my heart rate never got over 165 BPM. As far as burning fat & building muscle at the same time, that's kind of a "trick", on one hand, you need to eat extraordinarily to make extraordinary gains, on the other, you need to decrease your intake to burn fat, doing both at the same time is kinda difficult. The fat you burn while building mass will most likely not be a significant amount, it will be more of a side effect of building muscle. On a side note, I think Clen. is useless, I never accomplished anything with Clen. that I wasn't able to accomplish without it, & without the potential danger to your heart.

When I was on clen my resting HR was over 90 BPM. When I'd do cardio I can hit 170 BPM in no time. I'm used to elevated HR so it didn't bother me. Sometimes the heart rate was so intense I just had to stop and take a deep breath. Man, I lost fat fast! Mind you, this was not the safest thing I've done to lose fat. But it worked for me.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    When I was on clen my resting HR was over 90 BPM. When I'd do cardio I can hit 170 BPM in no time. I'm used to elevated HR so it didn't bother me. Sometimes the heart rate was so intense I just had to stop and take a deep breath. Man, I lost fat fast! Mind you, this was not the safest thing I've done to lose fat. But it worked for me.
    I'm like this on clen too, my resting heart rate has been as high as 100. Take your taurine with it! Not just for cramps too, clen leaches taurine from your organs so supplementing it in high doses is a must imo.

Yeah, I finally got turned onto taurine. I was taking about 3g to 5g per day and I stopped cramping. My kids it was funny to make me cramp my abs. They kept saying they wanted to see the "mouse" in my stomach.

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    My testing heart rate is normally 65-70 it has been 85 all week on my first week of Clen . With moderate cardio my hr hasn't gone above 150.. Still feelin pretty healthy

Naturall is offline Banned 5th Place Cocksucker
    So basically if a 100m sprinter took clen .. his performance would drecrease by stripping off body fat.. but when he gets off it his performance would be better??

boxin23 is offline Member
    my cardio is awesome on clen

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post
    my cardio is awesome on clen

Can you go into detail more please?

jpowell is offline Banned
    http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php

some people stay away from cardio while on clen .

some people enjoy doing cardio b/c the clen helps them breath better.

read the profile. case by case basis tho

Clen is a bronchial dilator and it is used in asthmatic inhalers to open the lungs up during an asthma attack. I didn't have much trouble breathing when I was on Clen. I sweated a ton during workout and had to make sure I hydrated enough.

boxin23 is offline Member
    tdogg....as stated above by Scotch it is a bronchodilator......so one would think that it is much easier to get that extra breath on clen . during a cardio type activity.

I cruz through 30 minutes of hard running and eat and can go right into my weights work out with no problem. So for me it absolutely increases my cardio output.
    I do not do the 2 on 2 off method. I follow the method put up on this board by perfect beast. Search it.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturall View Post
    So basically if a 100m sprinter took clen.. his performance would drecrease by stripping off body fat.. but when he gets off it his performance would be better??
    huh??

Stripping off bf would only improve the performance of the athlete. Less overall mass to move.

My workouts both lifting and cardio "feel" more intense when on clen because I can breathe easier and the sweat is pouring out of me. I know these are not factual indicators of workout intensity but damn if it doesn't feel like it.

fvm19 is offline New Member
    Can anyone pm me where a legit site I can order clen from. Thank you in advance.

This is not a source board and you don't have enough posts to pm yet anyway. Please read the rules.

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    This is not a source board and you don't have enough posts to pm yet anyway. Please read the rules.
    OOO SMOKE-CHECKED!
    lol, I'm new too. I do a shit ton of cardio, but i'm a little slow. i have great endurance and a slightly less than average amount of body fat. i've been looking into clen myself. it seems that lifestyle determines the bodies reaction to clen. there was an olympic swimmer that was caught on it. Lance, the man himself, was accused by the USADA of using it. [nothing like a run to open up those lungs!]

Thread Information