markhyena is offline Banned

Steroids legal in China ??

one of my fighters and i are goin to china next week for WBC Muay Thai championships...

and just wondering if steroids are legal to buy there ??

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Yea dude. Where do you think most of them come from?

nice.....how should i go about getting em ? walk right up to a pharmacy and ask em ??

and how bout sending em home ?? ideas ??

thanks guys !!

Where are you going in china?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    Yea dude. Where do you think most of them come from?
    word.......a lot of gear comes from china, i know a friend who gets his GH from there

goin to beijing china

mrtosa is offline Associate Member
    Is easier get them online than get them there as far as 5 months ago i was there and iask them and it was like said a bad word

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtosa View Post
    Is easier get them online than get them there as far as 5 months ago i was there and iask them and it was like said a bad word
    They've probably changed thier views on them since they hosted the Olympics...somewhat at least

During the olympics they were strictly enforced. Any foreigner trying to buy steroids was ignored by the locals. Im sure things have changed and they are far more lax now. You should have no problems buying them

hmmm anything else ??

During the olympics they were strictly enforced. Any foreigner trying to buy steroids was ignored by the locals. Im sure things have changed and they are far more lax now. You should have no problems buying them
    thanks imma try !!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by markhyena View Post
    thanks imma try !!
    I'd think they fell back to thier old ways. The Olympics was such a Dog and Pony show for them...it hurt to watch most of it

testa dura is offline Banned
    not true,i watched a documentry here in australia,where to guys went to hospitals in china DURING THE OLYMPICS, they even told the doctors that they were athletes and only in town for a few weeks,,,,,,next thing you know out came the needles,,,,,
    man in china they dont give a fu@k..........

First hand experience... Not documentary..during the olimpic I show them the paper in chinesse word of gh and testo and they start arguing with bad mood and I do that in diferent province and was the same... I was there for a month

Valac is offline Member
    not true,i watched a documentry here in australia,where to guys went to hospitals in china DURING THE OLYMPICS, they even told the doctors that they were athletes and only in town for a few weeks,,,,,,next thing you know out came the needles,,,,,
    yeah i remember seeing that too.

testa dura is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtosa View Post
    First hand experience... Not documentary..during the olimpic I show them the paper in chinesse word of gh and testo and they start arguing with bad mood and I do that in diferent province and was the same... I was there for a month
    bro it seems like you cant speak english ,let alone spell chinese,you probably told them to go f@#k themselves.......

Stop etnic jokes!!! because you talk better english than me that doesn't make me a liar or you better person than me

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by testa dura View Post
    nice...

nicnitro is offline Junior Member
    I've always found it is best to hire a local "guide"- its cheap and effective.

They keep the riff raff away, find you stuff, get you into the better resturaunts, etc.
    Also when you want to buy something it is 4 to 10 times more expensive for you versus a local. They will do the buying and you take care of them - feed them and pay 'em.

How do you find one ? usually by finding a taxi driver with some hustle in their blood.

J431S is offline Banned
    steroid like any drug are legal every where with prescription but not all countries mandate their medical experts to write steroid prescription unless otherwise.

NazeteTatakai is offline New Member
    im living in beijing and on my 6th week of test prop and tren cycle... i need about 10 more weeks worth of prop, and 6 more of tren... I also wanna do a sick cutting split once i cut the tren out, looking to either find some DNP , winny, clen , t3 etc... Anyone have connects in beijing or know of a good pharm where i can buy this discreetly. I dont want anyone to know im on this shit because chinese no offense make a big deal out of a protein shake but yeah please pm me. I messaged a chinese reseller who ships to the US, he said i could just go to any pharm, and that he wouldnt ship within china..

binsser is offline Senior Member
    you can buy powder in the frigin market over there mate so dont think its much of a problem out there its piss!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    While powders are legal there, finished gear is highly illegal. You won't find it in any pharmacy.

traindude is offline Junior Member
    $$$$$
    Last edited by traindude; 05-20-2012 at 12:05 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by traindude View Post
    I'm a Chinese,the answer to this question is YES,sometimes you can buy steroids from a drug store,but notice the word 'sometimes'.
    A friend of mine once went to a drug store in Beijing and buy steroids with no problems,perscription is not required...
    but the next time he went to that same drug store,he was asked to provide a perscription!that's strange!
    I was totally confused by this thing,if I go to drug store and buy HGH,they do NOT sell it to me,but a guy who comes from other country can buy them!(Well sometimes)

damn!I do not know why!

They are probably doing you a favor by not selling it to you because what they are selling to the foreigners is probably fake HGH since there is so much fake HGH there or at least being sent out from there. Next time thank them for not selling it to you.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    While powders are legal there, finished gear is highly illegal. You won't find it in any pharmacy.
    id prefer to buy powder and ship it back. if it gets seized oh well. if not, oh man.

Quote Originally Posted by darkcrayz View Post
    id prefer to buy powder and ship it back. if it gets seized oh well. if not, oh man.
    They generally won't sell powder domestically. Their permits only allow for export. China cares about the health of its own people, but money talks when it comes to foreign export. Just order it online like everyone else.

China cares about the health of its own people... Thats died dramaticly over the years bud but the rest is very true lol

Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    China cares about the health of its own people... Thats died dramaticly over the years bud but the rest is very true lol
    Health, not life. They have too many people (so having them drop dead isn't an issue), but an ailing population would be a huge problem.
    There are cultural elements like tobacco and alcohol that they cannot (and will not) curb, but energy drinks are unavailable there because they are seen as unhealthy (I lived in China last year, so this is all first-hand info).
    Hell, they executed their old FDA chief a few years ago for taking bribes that allowed tainted food to hit the market.

lolol f@ck ok its all true lolol

traindude is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by traindude; 05-20-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Thread Information