VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member

Help plan out Next and Final Cycle....

Im just over a week into my pct for my last cycle, and I'm thinking about my next cycle. It's going to be a special one, because I have finally gotten an accutane prescription from the doctor. I can never run my cycles as strong as I want because of fear or getting pimples. I would never even think about tren ...and used very low doses of test. Once I get off the accutane in 6 months, I am not going to cycle anymore in fear of the acne starting up again.

So....for this cycle I want a strong dose of test and tren. I also want to add in EQ because I have a vial i bought for my last cycle, but never used it.

Goals: Bulk up as much as possible. I have always maintained 7-8% my whole life...and I have never done cardio. I am not afraid of eating fats, because I know I wont get fat.

Stats: 5' 8"
    187lbs
    7%bf
    2 years training.

I have used test and deca in the past along with some orals. Never been too excited with my results. I know it was my diet that was lacking...but I'm going to devote 100% into eating for my next cycle.

Also...I cant use any orals for this cycle, because it will screw up my monthly blood work I need to get for my accutane.
    I think that about covers it....

Proposed cycle:
    600mg week test (prop/enth?)
    500mg week Tren A (ED injections)
    600mg week EQ (for appetite increase, because I have a pretty weak appetite these past couple of months.)
    Also going to throw in some b12 to help with the appetite.

How long should I run this for? I'm thinking 8-10 weeks for the tren, and 12 weeks for the test.
    If I do run the test for 12 weeks, I will go with test enth instead of prop. If I run the test and tren both for 8 weeks..I will go with prop.

I also have caber, letro, l-dex, hcg , nolva, proviron and clomid on hand.

Please throw some Ideas/Answers at me...thank you

DS21 is offline Member
    I would run:

1-10 test prop
    1-8 tren ace

If you only have one vial of EQ save it until you have enough to actualy benefit from it, it should be ran for at least 12 weeks.

VR4
    Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    I would run:

1-10 test prop
    1-8 tren ace

If you only have one vial of EQ save it until you have enough to actualy benefit from it, it should be ran for at least 12 weeks.
    It should be more than enough for 12 weeks
    20ml at 400mg/ml
    Thats 12 weeks worth at 600mg/week

DS21 is offline Member
    Then I would run:

1-14 Test E
    1-13 EQ
    5-13 Tren ace
    I would also kick start with Superdrol Wk 1-4
    1-14 Letro .25mg eod

Something like that.

VR4
    Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    Then I would run:

1-14 Test E
    1-13 EQ
    5-13 Tren ace
    I would also kick start with Superdrol Wk 1-4
    1-14 Letro .25mg eod

Something like that.
    Why the PH?

DS21 is offline Member
    I personaly love superdrol. I dosen't affect my sex drive, meaning while you are waiting for the test to kick in you will still get great results with no sexual problems. Have you ever tried superdrol? 20-30mg ed helps me with my strength almost as much as tren and keeps you really dry, and that is why I love it so much. Just be carefull with it, to much cause more harm then good.

VR4
    superdrol will screw up my liver value, so they will take me off accutane.
    cant do that.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    If you truly want to bulk up as much as possible, you're not doing yourself a favor with adding tren into the mix.

I'd rather see you use 1g / wk of test compared to some stack that utilizes similar dosages you've ran in the past.

Save the tren to cut after your bulker...Trust me, I can nearly guarantee you'll gain equivalent if not more lean mass with the test only as it won't stifle your appetite or endurance like the tren will.

Tren is unique but I'd never use it in a bulker...Only to lean out with a mild dosage of test like your original plan.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ he's trying to make this his last cycle. tren might not put on the pounds like other things, but from what i've heard, the results are better than just more muscle.

if you REALLY want to use those compounds, i would go
    1-14 prop, 100mg ed
    4-12 tren a, 75mg ed,
    1-12 eg, 600mg/w, front loaded

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ i like that ......id just start the tren week 6 and run it to week 14. Other than that minor change i like the above cycle alot. Oh and good luck making this your last cycle....easier said than done IMO ..
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-07-2009 at 05:54 AM.

VR4
    OK...so I did my first blood test today...and will start the accutane on monday.
    She said it will be 80mg for 5 months. That gives me enough time to cycle for 3 months, run my pct...and be 1 month onto natural recovery by the time im off the accutane.
    I really want to pack on a lot of weight during this time.
    Ive been reading up on tren a lot more...and noticed a lot of people getting tren rage. I didnt believe in it...until I got horribly irritable when i took anadrol . I dont want that to happen again.

so I'm thinking I should just run a higher dose of test, and keep a small dose of tren.
    Im thinking 700mg test/wk
    with 50mg tren a ED.

Or do you think it would be better to run 75mg tren ED with 500mg test?
    I dont want to get irritable....

Should I also be worrying about hair loss with a cycle like this?

Thanks

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    If ur prone to hair loss and ur gonna use tren u should definately worry ab out hair loss. However if this ur last cycle (and I highly doubt it is) u shouldn't worry to much. Also, if u use accutane it may cure any acne problem u have FOREVER.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    tren rage seems to just bring out the persons personality. like if you don't ever get mad, tren won't change that, but if you get mad sometimes, tren will make it more often and more pronounced. so its up to you. someone wrote that tren with a low dose of test is less likely to bring out the rage, but if it really is the last cycle you might as well go all out

VR4
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    tren rage seems to just bring out the persons personality. like if you don't ever get mad, tren won't change that, but if you get mad sometimes, tren will make it more often and more pronounced. so its up to you. someone wrote that tren with a low dose of test is less likely to bring out the rage, but if it really is the last cycle you might as well go all out
    I'm usually a very calm person and have good control of myself.
    But when I was on anadrol ...every little thing would bother me so much, and I wouldnt say anything. It would build up and I would just blow up on everyone.
    I'm assumin tren is the same?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    you know roids arent gonna make you a nut..you may get certain feelings of impatience or whatever (and u may not) but u damn sure dont lose your ability to reason and not react to those feelings. I guess im pretty lucky.. i only have ever had one stack where my patience level went way down ..and my wife pointed it out to me so i could react accordingly to those feelings. I think that takes care of that issue. Well that and maturity and the assumption of mental stability prior to cycling!

Thread Information