BBall6 is offline Associate Member

Adding more oil?

I've got 100mg/ml test prop, with 2% ba, 20% bb, in grapeseed oil and I am planning to cut it with a little more oil (50-75% more) as it has had a nice bite each inj.

All I can find is cottonseed oil. Would it be a problem mixing the two types of oil?

Also, would I want to premix everything in new vials or just draw them separately before I inject. I could run the syringe under warm water for a while to help encourage mixing.

Is there anything else you can think of that I should be doing to help take some of the pain out of the inj?

Thanks

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    No I don't think it's a problem as long as it's sterile oil.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    my first cycle, i added b12 injectable into the same syringe.

it cut it down a bit - as the b12 is water based.... i found it easier anyway.

just draw em both, shake it up, and you're good to go....

it could be the BA in the gear, or even virgin muscle if you're new to injections.....

more oil could make it suck too - if you're not used to higher volume injections.

BBall6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    my first cycle, i added b12 injectable into the same syringe.

it cut it down a bit - as the b12 is water based.... i found it easier anyway.

just draw em both, shake it up, and you're good to go....

it could be the BA in the gear, or even virgin muscle if you're new to injections.....

more oil could make it suck too - if you're not used to higher volume injections.
    Would you say there might be a happy median b/w volume and adding more oil to ease some of the prop pain? Maybe 25% more oil? Would that be worth it?

And yes it is virgin muscle, which is why I was hoping to find something to help make my inj locations less sore. Right now, they are definitely affecting my workout and I haven't had a wo as good as when I was all natural since I started the gear a week ago.

Just trying to find something to help make it a more successful cycle.

Thread Information