Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    IAMCDN's Avatar
    IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241

    Changing Cycle Last Minute!!!

    After much reading, and the results of my poll, I think i'm going to change my cycle to this:

    Week 1-12 Deca 450mg/week
    Week 1-5 Test E 250mg/week
    Week 6-10 Test E 500mg/week
    Week 11-15 Test E 250mg/week
    PCT - Clomid 2wks after last shot - 100/50/50/50

    I decided to do this cause I couldn't decide which compound to run at a igher dose, Deca or Test E, so with this cycle I get the best of both worlds. What do you guys think. Is it worth doing it this way?

  2. #2
    Dizz28's Avatar
    Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Homeless...
    Posts
    6,170
    one thing... you should never pyramid estered AAS


    ...or anything else in my opinion

  3. #3
    kaberle_15's Avatar
    kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,176
    ^^^Agreed and PCT could use some more work

  4. #4
    10nispro's Avatar
    10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Louisiana. Source checks
    Posts
    3,447
    agree with Dizz28....

    Actually the cycle needs tweeking and the pct.

  5. #5
    Dizz28's Avatar
    Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Homeless...
    Posts
    6,170
    Drop the Clomid, use Nolva instead @ 60/40/20 . Add an AI also

  6. #6
    seriousmass is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMCDN View Post
    After much reading, and the results of my poll, I think i'm going to change my cycle to this:

    Week 1-12 Deca 450mg/week
    Week 1-5 Test E 250mg/week
    Week 6-10 Test E 500mg/week
    Week 11-15 Test E 250mg/week
    PCT - Clomid 2wks after last shot - 100/50/50/50

    I decided to do this cause I couldn't decide which compound to run at a igher dose, Deca or Test E, so with this cycle I get the best of both worlds. What do you guys think. Is it worth doing it this way?
    This cycle is just asking for some nasty sides.

    Don't like the proposed pyramid stack for Test - Enan. Keep the dosage constant, in order to keep blood levels constant.

  7. #7
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    Drop the Clomid, use Nolva instead @ 60/40/20 . Add an AI also
    nolva alone isn't enough either.... nolva + clomid is good.

    don't pyramid, change pct

  8. #8
    Dizz28's Avatar
    Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Homeless...
    Posts
    6,170
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    nolva alone isn't enough either.... nolva + clomid is good.

    don't pyramid, change pct
    Nolva and clomid are in the same class of medications. Taking 2 of them, especially at a 60mg dose of Nolva, is a waste of time and effort. Nolva has been proven Mg for Mg to be far more effective then clomid.

    Nolva plus an Ai would be all you need, IAMCDN

  9. #9
    IAMCDN's Avatar
    IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241
    Thanks for all the info Bros!!! that's why I spend so much time on this board. You guys are so much more helpful than any other source of info. So, what would you guys recommend I do. This is what I have:

    20ml Deca - 300mg/ml
    20ml Test E - 250mg/ml
    36 clomid tabs - 50mg/tab

  10. #10
    IAMCDN's Avatar
    IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241
    bump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •