playahplayah is offline New Member

Can I change test esters during a cycle?

Hey Bro's, I've been on a test e cycle and eq for 9 weeks, starting first 4 weeks of test e at 400 and then to 600 with min gains. This is my first time on test e and I'm not enjoying these sissy gains. My diet is fine, and all other stuff is fine, as I've been using for about 4 years with great results from other esters. My batch is good b/c it was shared with others that got good gains. I have great gains when i take sust.

My question: Can I switch to sust at this point without any major drawbacks? I want to run another 8 weeks using sust. Also, would you run hMG (i.e., hCG for those that don't know hMG) at some point to bring the boys back up for round 2?

Thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by playahplayah View Post
    Hey Bro's, I've been on a test e cycle and eq for 9 weeks, starting first 4 weeks of test e at 400 and then to 600 with min gains. This is my first time on test e and I'm not enjoying these sissy gains. My diet is fine, and all other stuff is fine, as I've been using for about 4 years with great results from other esters. My batch is good b/c it was shared with others that got good gains. I have great gains when i take sust.

My question: Can I switch to sust at this point without any major drawbacks? I want to run another 8 weeks using sust. Also, would you run hMG (i.e., hCG for those that don't know hMG) at some point to bring the boys back up for round 2?

Thanks
    the gains off sust and test e would be practically identical, besides the esters test is test.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^agreed you could switch to test prop too if you wanted to, just ED inj instead of every 3.5 days

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Yup, change injection schedule to fit the esters

georgebanks is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    the gains off sust and test e would be practically identical, besides the esters test is test.
    I totally agree test is test. However I'm a frim believer in the less is more theory. I think 600mg per week is too much, I prefer to stick to low doses. Less side effects and you can stay on longer

THE-ORICLE is offline New Member
    but what about the inconsistant blood levels of the sust compared to the test

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-ORICLE View Post
    but what about the inconsistant blood levels of the sust compared to the test
    well sust is test, but anyway many find that shooting the sust every other day allows stable levels and minimized sides. like dizz said just change injection frequency to match the ester being used.

playahplayah is offline New Member
    I agree and usually only take sus at about 400 sust with great results, and i get extremely horny as hell on sust, but did not feel the same on test e. I'm still fine with labido, just not to the point to where I want to jam it in a light socket..LOL I'm not seeing the results like I do on sust. Any chance that my body responds better to the sust compounds vs the test e? something is off, whether my body or the test.

Big
    I agree and usually only take sus at about 400 sust with great results, and i get extremely horny as hell on sust, but did not feel the same on test e. I'm still fine with labido, just not to the point to where I want to jam it in a light socket..LOL I'm not seeing the results like I do on sust. Any chance that my body responds better to the sust compounds vs the test e? something is off, whether my body or the test.
    well the ester has nothing to do with the gains overall, and once the ester is stripped away it's just test. sounds to me like bad gear.

THE-ORICLE is offline New Member
    OR JUST the recepters need a break..lol

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    2 things pop into mind immediately:

1) the test E you get isn't dose right

2) The rate at which the prop in the sust releases into your body. Sorta a surge instead of a flow.

As for the idea that you respond better to sust then Test E... you couldn't. They are the same hormone. It would be like saying I can only get drunk off of Vodka not Whiskey

Thread Information