georgebanks is offline Junior Member

Increased heart rate

just started taking some sust, I have done many cylces in the past and have used just about everything however this is my first in about 2 years.
    I am currently using 125mg of sust every third day, obviously this is a very mild dose and my cycles in the past where definetly alot stronger but i'm only using now to treat low testosterone levels which never bounced back from years of AAS use.

The only real side effect i ever had in the past was irregular heart beat from using Tren .

Now it seems like at random times of day my heart rate seems unusually high, even when i'm relaxing doing nothing at all.

I'm planning on asking my doc in the next few days, but i justed wanted to see if i could get any feedback from anyone since it does make me a little nervous.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ive had the same problem with my cycle bro on test C......i had rapid heart beat due to me gaining weight rapidly, i also had symptomsof PVC twice also....are you taking any stimulants? rapid heart beat is usually a mild side effect while on AAS, both of the guys i know here where i live experience the same thing every cycle (except pre-contest), you will want to do cardio every 3rd day at 15-20 minutes if you get really worried about it

georgebanks is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    ive had the same problem with my cycle bro on test C......i had rapid heart beat due to me gaining weight rapidly, i also had symptomsof PVC twice also....are you taking any stimulants? rapid heart beat is usually a mild side effect while on AAS, both of the guys i know here where i live experience the same thing every cycle (except pre-contest), you will want to do cardio every 3rd day at 15-20 minutes if you get really worried about it

Thanks, I'll definelty up the cardio. stimulants may have something to do with it, I drink The Occasional Rock star or Monster energy drink. And I usually get amped up with caffiene and nitro before workouts.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by georgebanks View Post
    Thanks, I'll definelty up the cardio. stimulants may have something to do with it, I drink The Occasional Rock star or Monster energy drink. And I usually get amped up with caffiene and nitro before workouts.
    that could be aggrivating your heart rate, ONE BIG PIECE OF ADVICE: keep your potassium up.......potassium regulates heart beat, just make sure you eat a lot of fruits throughout the day, once i started doing that it helped A LOT,

Thread Information