ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member

Best/favorite kickstarting compounds?

I obviously know about dbol , but other than it what else do people use?

I've had three of my buddies complain about the headaches that dbol gives it's users so it's out of the question.

I'm open to listen to even off the wall ideas of what different people use.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I prefer drol, but everyone is different. I just like the way it works for me.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I prefer drol, but everyone is different. I just like the way it works for me.
    If it wasn't for the constant Headache I would have to agree. Nothing I've ever taken compares to the mass (albiet mostly water) and strength gains I've gained in such a short time then with Anadrol . Perfect for starting off a good cycle.

Side effects considered, Dbol dosed around 40 - 50mgs would be my choice

seriousmass is offline Banned
    ^^ I have to agree. One of my best friends gained 25 pounds in four weeks from Anadrol . I've never seen someone blow up that fast. That said he's got some pretty insane stretch marks as a result..

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    ^^ I have to agree. One of my best friends gained 25 pounds in four weeks from Anadrol. I've never seen someone blow up that fast. That said he's got some pretty insane stretch marks as a result..
    Kinda gets me excited for my next cycle since it's consisting of Drol. Dbol works very well though as a kickstart.

If you are looking for something a little milder than dbol or drol what about anavar ?? Not looking to get much bigger but some muscle hardness and quick strength gains would be welcome.

Any injectables favored as a kickstart? Most people use winstrol at the end of the cycle I've observed but because it acts quickly have you guys or anyone you know used it at the front to gain a little quick momentum?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    prop or suspension would work well...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Test prop at 100mg/ED for 4 weeks and you'll be humming along when your foundation compounds kick.

Just like Big, I like Anadrol but for me the acne / loss of appetite never felt right when trying to get as many clean cals as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    Test prop at 100mg/ED for 4 weeks and you'll be humming along when your foundation compounds kick.

Just like Big, I like Anadrol but for me the acne / loss of appetite never felt right when trying to get as many clean cals as possible.
    See, that mentioning of a decrease in appetite kinda scares me. I've heard it's supposed to increase appetite, but I've also heard reports of just the opposite. What dose do you use for Anadrol ?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I've rant it at 50-150mg / ED....Here's what happens to me at each dosage:

At 150 mg the terrible acne happens for me, mostly on the back, but strength is absolutely insane. Some nausea and headaches + very difficult to eat...Reminds me of taking bromocriptine.

At 100 mg this would be my sweet spot. Lots of pumps and great strength and mild acne. Appetite is suppressed, but isn't very difficult to overcome.

At 50 mg, strength and water retention are noticeable but doesn't really feel like a "kickstart" to me. Appetite is there and acne still happens.

There are clearly drawbacks with it but it is an effective compound. I've just found I really don't like the harsh sides...Did I also mention it REALLY screws with your lipid profile?

Man anadrol sounds like trouble. The strength gains sound insane but the sides are awfully daunting.

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    I've rant it at 50-150mg / ED....Here's what happens to me at each dosage:

At 150 mg the terrible acne happens for me, mostly on the back, but strength is absolutely insane. Some nausea and headaches + very difficult to eat...Reminds me of taking bromocriptine.

At 100 mg this would be my sweet spot. Lots of pumps and great strength and mild acne. Appetite is suppressed, but isn't very difficult to overcome.

At 50 mg, strength and water retention are noticeable but doesn't really feel like a "kickstart" to me. Appetite is there and acne still happens.

There are clearly drawbacks with it but it is an effective compound. I've just found I really don't like the harsh sides...Did I also mention it REALLY screws with your lipid profile?
    We're pretty similar in size so I may see similar side effects from those respective doses. For my next cycle, amongst other things, I will be taking 100mg Anadrol every day, and this will be my first-ever encounter with Anadrol. I am going to see how this goes. I already get fairly bad body acne from any other steroid , so I won't mind the acne from this. I just hope that my appetite holds up between the Tren and Anadrol.

Do you have any blood test results to show your lipid profile for both on and off cycles using anadrol?

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    for me kick starters (oxymetholone,dbol ) they all give too many sides,and i dont really feel that theres a need for using them!!around 3-4 weeks gear kicks in anyways!!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    if its a longer cycle i use start with prop along with my longer estered test ......if its a shorter cycle i usually just run prop as base.... only oral i run all that much anymore is winstrol and very rarely dball (been along time - ands its not to kickstart when i do) So id say prop

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Yall can have those orals, not my thing. I'll have to go with a prop kickstart of 75-100 ed.
    I don't run cycles shorter than 16 weeks so...

If you get bad acne from other steroids , wait till you experience what adrol will do to your skin at 100mg/day. If you don't care, thats cool, iknow alot of guys who don't. But for me adrol is on another level as far as skin issues. Nothing gives me acne like the addition of adrol and, I usually don't get acne that bad with other drugs. I tell you this though, the kickstart is insane from it though. My favorite kickstart to a cycle is prop 100mg/day, Tren 100mg/day, winstrol 100mg a day, and masteron 100mg/day for the first week. In the second week, I cut back on all the drugs by 50% except the test. I used to be more into the bulking agents but, I like how these drugs combined with masteron, still get me big but, I have very little water retention. I try to stay away from dec, high test, adrol, dbol , etc. I just hate how my face looks as round as a white paper plate.

Thread Information