jj0824 is offline Junior Member

supplements for puffy nipples. UPDATE>>

first off im not sure if this s in the right section so just tell me if its not.

i just finished a cycle of sustanon 300 and d-bol and i noticed at about 9 weeks in my nipples started getting puffy and their were knots behind them. also they are very sensitive. I dont think its gyno becuase it doesnt look like i have tits in the mirror. but i was just wondering what supplements,anti- estrogens i could take to help this?

My doctor today said it was deiffinatley not gyno and letrozol would not help.
    probably just a typical dick answer.
    Last edited by jj0824; 01-06-2009 at 09:09 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    puffy nips, sensitive, and knots behind them? that there is gyno, just search gyno or gyno reversal.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^? the big tits are the most mature form of gyno. but it starts out like you noted

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

i tlked to my friend today who introduced me to all my shit and he said that it doesnt look like gyno but that doctors prescribe shit to get rid of the puffyness and lumps.

Big
    {sigh}
    sounds like you should be talking to your friend instead of us.

lmao what you mean. you think he is bullshitting me?

Big
    What I mean is that I've been around this longer than some of our members have been alive, and I already told you it's gyno.

damn. lol alright thank you.
    but what he said about the doctors? is tht true?

Big
    sure, docs would know what to do, they might even use the same things we would for reversal.

cool. im also reading that almost no one has kept gyno away. is that true or have i caught it early enough it will go away and stay away?

also will what doctors tell me to do be stronger than things like letro and nolva?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    yes you can get rid of it.

...so what... are you going to the doctor or not?

you can just buy nolvadex and HCG legally.

If you "just finished your 9 week cycle" you should waid 14 - 18 days and start a PCT. If you don't know what that is, go to the PCT section, and read-up.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never heard of a doctor prescribe breast cancer medications for reducing gyno. most just tell you it will go away on its own. which it rarely does.

wakeskate22 is offline Junior Member
    i ran a successful gyno reversal with letro and follwed up with nolva for no rebound but my nipples are still puffy.. the sensitivity is gone theyre just really puffy. its not fat either cuz im like 8%bf.. is there anything i can do?

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    JJ, did you run any AI or serm on cycle??

Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954 View Post
    JJ, did you run any AI or serm on cycle??
    no i didnt. the person who sold me my cycle told me it was a low enough of a dose to not worry about gyno. 1cc a week of sust 300.

also i have gone to the doctor before about the lumps, long before i had even considered steroids so its not like the cycle gave me the lumps.

bump

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    sounds like you might be gyno prone if youre taking that small of a dose man.
    Last edited by MMArmour; 01-05-2009 at 02:09 PM. Reason: misread post

briancb1 is offline Member
    speaking for experience:

Most docs don't know what it is. Going to a family doctor was a waste of time, money, and gasoline. Very few of them will perscribe you ANY type of AI or SERM as you don't have breast cancer.

The most I ever got was a thyroid and progesterone test and it came out normal (off everything) and the doc said to lay off the caffinated drinks and I would be fine.

I went to a general sergeon and he looked at it for like 5 seconds and said "yea thats a mild case of gyno, I can have that removed".

My reccomendation is to get the glands removed it you want to actually do anything permanet about it. Dont waste your time with anyone except a sergeon IMO, and plastic sergeons will cost you a few grand more from what I found out.

Quote Originally Posted by briancb1 View Post
    speaking for experience:

Most docs don't know what it is. Going to a family doctor was a waste of time, money, and gasoline. Very few of them will perscribe you ANY type of AI or SERM as you don't have breast cancer.

The most I ever got was a thyroid and progesterone test and it came out normal (off everything) and the doc said to lay off the caffinated drinks and I would be fine.

I went to a general sergeon and he looked at it for like 5 seconds and said "yea thats a mild case of gyno, I can have that removed".

My reccomendation is to get the glands removed it you want to actually do anything permanet about it. Dont waste your time with anyone except a sergeon IMO, and plastic sergeons will cost you a few grand more from what I found out.

Where would one find a "general surgeon" who would do a cosmetic procedure like a lump removal

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    Where would one find a "general surgeon" who would do a cosmetic procedure like a lump removal
    look in the phone book bro, there are small clinics that are mainly for plastic surgery and can include removing your gyno, ide check into it, but itll cost ya

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jj0824 View Post
    first off im not sure if this s in the right section so just tell me if its not.

i just finished a cycle of sustanon 300 and d-bol and i noticed at about 9 weeks in my nipples started getting puffy and their were knots behind them. also they are very sensitive. I dont think its gyno becuase it doesnt look like i have tits in the mirror. but i was just wondering what supplements,anti- estrogens i could take to help this?
    NOLVADEX ,,PROVIRON ,,,or the AI's like AROMASIN , LETROZOLE , ARIMIDEX

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    just get letro from this site and run gyno reversal by bino (cant remember his exact name) but its something like that.

Thanks yall. Doctor said that surgery was an option im just afraid of nasty looking scars.

66Cadilacula is offline New Member
    I've had bigger kind of puffy nips as long as I can remember and I am 24, no lumps, no tenderness, just not aesthetically pleasing, I'm thinking about goin to see a doc about it, but I saw my dad over the holidays and his are kinda the same, any suggestions?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    some people just naturally have big nips. not much you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeskate22 View Post
    i ran a successful gyno reversal with letro and follwed up with nolva for no rebound but my nipples are still puffy.. the sensitivity is gone theyre just really puffy. its not fat either cuz im like 8%bf.. is there anything i can do?
    and its not genetic..

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jj0824 View Post
    Thanks yall. Doctor said that surgery was an option im just afraid of nasty looking scars.
    Scars aren't too bad from what I heard they go in from the side or bottom of the pec and its minimal scaring. Your out for 4-6 weeks from heavy lifting (I believe thats what they say you should do)

This is why you need to keep SERM's and AI's on hand bro, so whenever you start to get the beginning symptoms you can combat them. Always worth the extra cash especially since now you are looking to lose several grand.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Scars aren't too bad from what I heard they go in from the side or bottom of the pec and its minimal scaring. Your out for 4-6 weeks from heavy lifting (I believe thats what they say you should do)

This is why you need to keep SERM's and AI's on hand bro, so whenever you start to get the beginning symptoms you can combat them. Always worth the extra cash especially since now you are looking to lose several grand.
    good advice.
    for my next cycle i am definitely going to have the right stuff.

i am going to order the letro for ar-r .com and see how that goes.
    what dosage should i take per day and for how long??

Big

Thread Information