avitar290 is offline New Member

Tren Acetate and Anavar Cycle Questions

This is my first post and I have been reading like a madman about both of these substances. First, here are my stats:

28 Years old
    250 lbs
    6'3"

I have been working out since I was 22. I am, so far, natural. After my first 4 months of training I went from 220lbs to 265lbs and my arms went from 14 to 18 inches. I have been training on and off for a while now, pretty much just maintaining, but I have never had that defined look. Just big and smooth. I was a fatboy when I was in highschool and have never lost the fat deposits on my stomach and hips. I would like this to change. A friend of mine competes in shows and told me about tren and anavar so I am here asking opinions on stacking them.

Is this a good stack? How should I cycle this? Should I do ED or EOD. I have read that it is suggested to start novla 2 weeks before starting the cycle. I have also noticed that most people recommend test of some sort for a newbie stack. Is this the gospel or would tren be a good substitue for test. I am aware of the sides that tren causes and "fina dick" is something I can live with for a while if I am getting good results.

I am not looking to become Arnold, but I would like a little help in the fat burning and muscle building. I guess what I am saying is that I just want to get that hard defined look. I am currently into a training and diet regimine to prepare for a cycle.

Questions, comments, thoughts, and opinions are all welcome. Thanks for any and all help.

THE-ORICLE is offline New Member
    test and tren is a stand up cycle...how long do you want to run the cycle for? depends on what king of test and tren ya wanna use

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    not wise for your first time,, stick with test only for numero uno

Not that I'm doubting you, but why is tren bad for first time?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    id strongly recommend a test only 1st cycle. 500mgs/week test e or test c 10 -12 weeks. I also think it may be prudent based on your own body description to forget about the bukling for now and cut weight naturally to get bf% down. Any muscle u might lose will quickly be regained by the above mentioned test only cycle when you do it. JMO... regardless of your ideas of my opinions tren ,no matter what - even with test, is not a good 1st cycle..i have no reservations in saying that....

Quote Originally Posted by avitar290 View Post
    Not that I'm doubting you, but why is tren bad for first time?
    more sides,, alot stronger substance. You wanna get the feel for the basics with test plus your gains and goals are easily obtained with a basic test on 1st cycle.

lelyano23 is offline Banned
    steroids will not help u to cut ur body fat if its up 15%
    so in first try to lose some wight naturally and read more about it in diet forum
    i dont see its good idea to begin 1st cycle with tren

Thanks for the insight guys, but now a few more questions/comments.

I am not really interested in bulking as I am pretty big naturally, but if I can cut and add some lean mass...all the better. This is why we were thinking a tren /anavar stack.

If test is the way to go for a first timer, what test would you reccommend? I know some people that had pretty good result with test suspension. I really don't have much trouble putting on weight or muscle for that matter, but I can never get ripped. When I am training, my diet and exercise are very regimented.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I don't recommend suspension to anyone really. Long estered test like test e or c for first cycle.
    as for a tren /anavar stack? not even if you paid me. I prefer feeling like a man. a tren/anavar stack would leave you without any testosterone , and that's typically not good.

I was just talking to my friend and he said that he took tren for his first cycle and had no problems other than fina dick for a week before his PCT. I'm guessing he's an exception?

I was just talking to my friend and he said that he took tren for his first cycle and had no problems other than fina dick for a week before his PCT. I'm guessing he's an exception?
    i you dont wanna have sex and feel like shit for a few months then go for it. Not sayin it will happen but it may. You can get ripped with test only cycle if you find a cutting diet and workout routine.

Chuck, do you agree that test suspension is a bad way to go? What test would you recommend?

Chuck, do you agree that test suspension is a bad way to go? What test would you recommend?
    never taken it and will never take it. dont wanna shoot 2 or 3 times a day. Go with prop instead if you dont wanna take enth or cyp. If you already have suspension its still good, its just more of a nuisance.

Big
    what exactly would be your reason for test suspension?

I have no reason for taking test susp. Just asking because I have seen it work with my own two eyes. I have not taken the plunge and purchased anything as of yet. Trying to get all info on the matter before I take anything. You guys have been a big help and I appreciate all the info you are throwing my way. It really helps me sort out all the reports I've heard, good and bad, about a potential first cycle. I am now studying up on test enth, but will also study other forms of test for comparison.

Another quick question. Should I stack the test with something for the first cycle or just do a straight up test cycle and then like a Novla PCT. Also, should I take Novla while on the test or only if I experiance gyno or something?

IIceMan is offline Junior Member
    I agree with all that tren for a first cycle may not be a good idea.
    For your reasons i would go with test e 250mg 2x week and some clen . But it seems you know close to nothing about AAS. you really need to research alot more. Nolva 2 weeks before a cycle? that is nonsense. You need to get to the basics of training and dieting which doesnt include AAS. Get your diet in check first or else AAS will do nothing for you

Big
    for starters, this is from yesterday and has some info on suspension you should consider:
    your take on test suspension

I recommend test only for a first cycle so you can see how it affects you, if you start with multiple compounds then have issues you wouldn't necessarily know which compound to blame. start with test, see how you respond, next cycle add a compound, etc.

Hey, IIceman. I actually got that info on the novla for two weeks from this forum. It is in the sticky thread "Newbies Starter Pack" It has many possible cycles.

Cycles for the Newbie

Actually, I know quite a bit about AAS and have been around them and people that use them most of my life. I just have never taken any myself. I pride myself on making very informed decisions and since the FDA doesn't really sell this stuff over the counter I have to rely on others experiences. The questions I am asking are to verify what I have been told by others. Unfortunately, many people have conflicting views which makes decision making very difficult. The info you guys have given about tren and test sus has been some of the first consistent remarks I've found.

If it were up to some people I know, I would stop being a sissy and just start stabbing myself with copious amounts of test and deca , but I would rather not be hasty.

Big
    I respect the fact that you are researching before jabbing, I wish everyone did.

Blog Entries
    ^^^ that info refers to ais 2 weeks prior to cycle to allow for stable blood levels to be reached ...nolvadex inst an ai ...it is a serm and works via a toally different mechanism to control estrogen . I think if you research here the mojority will agree a test only cycle at around 500mgs/week ..recommended test would be enan or cyp...if for no other reason convenience and since test is test....well why not...(suspension imo has other sides making it the least desirable form of test but thats just my opinion) at any rate you can bet the above info i just stated willbe consistant here...ive seen it over and over ....pretty prudent advice...regardless good luck bro... keep us informed whichever direction u choose to take...

Thanks yet again guys. I am definitely looking into test now. Here is an piece I found about the difference between test prop and test cyp. Sounds like test prop is pretty good.

"So you see, the longer the ester on the testosterone is, the longer the steroid is active in your body, and the less actual test you get. This is because, for every 100mgs of testosterone cypionate you inject, only 69.90mgs of it is actually testosterone, the rest is the cypionate ester, which must be removed. On the other hand, with the propionate ester youŽll get 83.72mgs of Testosterone!"

The downside to test prop seems to be the more frequent injections.

Blog Entries
    yes all true...basically it really come down to do u want to pin 2x/week or 7x/week ..the diff in actual test while from a "mg/mg" looks impressive in real life it will have minimal impact....500mgs test e or 500mgs testc will yield great results on a first cycle provided diet rest and training are in order. Also test e or c tends to be more economically priced mg/mg. 1st cycle imo nice to pin just 2x/week ..but hey that is 100% personal choice and wont impact results...

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You can counter-act/off set the dosing difference that come with different ester/test ratios but simply upping a dosage of enth/cyp to meet the amount of pure test you are looking to get a week. injections e4d is the way to go for a newbie and there is really nothing wrong with it.

Thread Information