theman1 is offline New Member

18 help with nolvedex

ok before everyone freaks out. i'm 18 years old at the moment and know that if i hoped on juice rite now it would jack up my hormone levels to the extreme, so as i second option i was thinking of just doing a 8 week cycle of nolvedex by itself.

wouldnt that be fine to do. also wouldnt it give me a very dry look and gains and maximum natraul testosterone since it kills the estrogen receptors with out shutting down production of my test?

help please i need sum input on this?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you would still be messing with your hormone levels, which is a really bad idea, not to mention the nolva would not yeild what you expect.

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    nolva is just to control bloat end sides for increased sides of testosterone so what would be the point is no test is used or water retention is a problem? at 18 you dont need it anyway your still full of all this junk bro just pound the weights i was 220 lbs my senior year in high school and i was lean too, then got a girl and f'ed it all up, so just lift heave and eat good and youll get it
    Last edited by bodybuilder1107; 01-07-2009 at 11:52 AM. Reason: typo

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^ agreed, i never touched any test-booster or anti-estrogen OTC product when i was in HS, you should be more worried about eating clean cals, and following an intense training regime....good luck with the rest

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by theman1 View Post
    ok before everyone freaks out. i'm 18 years old at the moment and know that if i hoped on juice rite now it would jack up my hormone levels to the extreme, so as i second option i was thinking of just doing a 8 week cycle of nolvedex by itself.

wouldnt that be fine to do. also wouldnt it give me a very dry look and gains and maximum natraul testosterone since it kills the estrogen receptors with out shutting down production of my test?

help please i need sum input on this?
    I would highly discourage you from doing that.

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    excuse me for jacking this thread, but im curiouse what clean cals are?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tjelle83 View Post
    excuse me for jacking this thread, but im curiouse what clean cals are?
    You should ask that in the diet forum, even though you should know..

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^ clean cals (calories) are being strict in your diet, sticking to lean proteins like chicken, lean red meat, fish, turkey and complex carbs like brown rice, oats, and whole wheat bread...also EFA's like coconut oil, flax oil, olive oil, and natty PB

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    oko, what i thought.. but was thinking it maight was to not combine fat, and fast carbs and so on.. but thnx for the anwer, sorry for jacking the thread

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    If messing with your hormones at that age isnt enough to deter you...then worry about your height. I cycled when I was 20 and regret it because of that 1/2" I might have been able to grow
    You can always get big muscles...you can never change your height.

and nolva alone wont do jack shit for gains.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VR4 View Post
    If messing with your hormones at that age isnt enough to deter you...then worry about your height. I cycled when I was 20 and regret it because of that 1/2" I might have been able to grow
    You can always get big muscles...you can never change your height.

and nolva alone wont do jack shit for gains.
    Sorry to rain on your parade bro, but I doubt you would gain 1/2 inch of height in a couple years if you didn't grow anytime before it (like 18 or 19)

Now if you said you started at 18 then yeah I would inclined to say you might have given up on some extra growing.

To be absolutely certain you should have gone to a doctor and done an x-ray on your hand before you cycled that way you could have known for sure if you were done growing. One of my friends stopped growing at 18 and he went and done a xray.

Anyway I would highly recommend against anti estrogen because it could mess with your hormones, ie bring estrogen down to much to the point that you have erectile dysfunction or libido problems because your body doesn't ever fully recover at that age. Happened to someone I knew, he took OTC AI's.

Thread Information