BBall6 is offline Associate Member

Bi or tri for injection?

Which one should I hit today? Never done either. Glutes work great for me, shoulder got a little sore, but didn't keep me from doing anything. Quad damn near crippled me for 4 days and did keep me from doing certain exercises, so I am looking for a difference site.

If bi, should I do inner or outer bi and if tri would you recommend the teardrop or the back of the tri?

Thanks

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just make sure you only use 25g 1" needle

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Neither for me, why not stick with the glutes??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I shoot both inner and outer heads of the bi and all 3 heads of the tri. Hitting the different heads of the tri takes some practice.

binder is offline Member
    i use the outter head of the tri (easiest one to get to) and usually just hit just slightly to hte inside of the peak of the bicep (like 1/4" off center at most)

i love bis and tris. I have no pain at all in the tris and only some slight injection pain at bis. Both recover fast and i don't even know i've injected the day after. i don't use anymore than 1.5cc in each muscle though.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    uh none

i do quads, glutes, 2 heads of the delts, chest, lats, actually gonna shoot traps tonight and maybe the ventrogluteal next week

bi's and tri's.. ugh, scare me. lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I shoot both inner and outer heads of the bi and all 3 heads of the tri. Hitting the different heads of the tri takes some practice.
    Man that scares me, i nearly passed out reading it. Unless your tri's are as big as my thighs..

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I'm a tri guy...mainly deca /tren /mast....don't really like test there...

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Neither for me, why not stick with the glutes??
    B/c is it a prop cycle and i don't want to do each glute 3 and a half times per weeks. I want a few other locations to rotate with. I don't mind the delt at all.

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    i use the outter head of the tri (easiest one to get to) and usually just hit just slightly to hte inside of the peak of the bicep (like 1/4" off center at most)

i love bis and tris. I have no pain at all in the tris and only some slight injection pain at bis. Both recover fast and i don't even know i've injected the day after. i don't use anymore than 1.5cc in each muscle though.

That's what I'm hoping for. I might go ahead and do a bi tonight since I don't do those until friday and try a tri tomorrow before my tri workout.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    just rotate quads/glutes/delts left and right

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BBall6 View Post
    That's what I'm hoping for. I might go ahead and do a bi tonight since I don't do those until friday and try a tri tomorrow before my tri workout.
    Let us know how you get on with it, everyone is different, i just couldnt do it...

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    I will take bicepts any day over triceps...easier to inject for me

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    just rotate quads/glutes/delts left and right
    Those quads just don't agree with me. 4 days later and I am just barely feeling like I might be able to go play basketball tonight if I sit in the hot tub long enough :/

Quote Originally Posted by Canadream View Post
    I will take bicepts any day over triceps...easier to inject for me
    I agree bis should be very easy to inject, but I wouldn't think the try would be much more difficult than a delt though. I guess I will find out tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post

I'm just doing .7cc (70mg)per shot/day right now. I'm thinking of cutting it with a little oil though to maybe get up to a 1 - 1.25cc total shot with the same amount of test just to help take away a little of the bite.

I just clean the area really well with alcohol wipe....nuke it in the microwave so it's warm to the touch so it dissipates quicker in the muscle...go upstairs to my desk where there is plenty of light..use 25 gauge 1 inch and go all the way....goes in little butter..you barely feel it...you may be a little sore the next day..but your muscle gets used to it after a while like any other muscle....do aspirate though...but then again as your injecting if you hit a vein it will pool with blood right away.

I agree bis should be very easy to inject, but I wouldn't think the try would be much more difficult than a delt though. I guess I will find out tomorrow...

don't get me wrong...I only put 1 cc tops 1.5cc tops in there....

and it's only Human grade gear..I wont risk it with any underground...last thing I need is an abscess

Well, right bi is done. I'll let you know how it fells tomorrow. Nothing spectacular right now, but it always takes about 6-8 hrs for some soreness to start to set in for me.

DS21 is offline Member
    Bi's are one of my favorites. I really don't like to do them before a workout. Whichever one I do gives out too fast, but it gives you an awsome pump. I wouldn't go past 1cc your first couple of times.

The quads get easier or less painfull with time. They are my favorite. You can hit it in three different spots. Just make sure when you inject the neddle isn't moving on it's own. I've found that when this is happening I am in a nerve and can't walk the next day.

binder is offline Member
    I'm just doing .7cc (70mg)per shot/day right now. I'm thinking of cutting it with a little oil though to maybe get up to a 1 - 1.25cc total shot with the same amount of test just to help take away a little of the bite.
    sounds like a good plan.

I find for easiest bi injection to bend my elbow up so the muscle gets thicker. Don't flex though...that crap will hurt. I just bend it and rest my hand on my head and it gives me a nice meaty portion to inject into.

also, i do some bicep pumps for a few minutes to bring out the veins so i can stay away from the big ones. I hit one of the big ones about a month ago and i still have a bruise from the bleeding under the skin.

I can't do legs either. I used to but then they crippled me. Last 3 injections of my quads gave me infections. Same gear, same technique as everywhere else. I gave up on them and just do glute, delt, bi, tri. no way on calves (tried it and almost died from calf cramp), same with lat and trap. both cramped severely during injection.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I just clean the area really well with alcohol wipe....nuke it in the microwave so it's warm to the touch so it dissipates quicker in the muscle...go upstairs to my desk where there is plenty of light..use 25 gauge 1 inch and go all the way....goes in little butter..you barely feel it...you may be a little sore the next day..but your muscle gets used to it after a while like any other muscle....do aspirate though...but then again as your injecting if you hit a vein it will pool with blood right away.
    I hope you aren't talking about your gear...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Which one should I hit today? Never done either. Glutes work great for me, shoulder got a little sore, but didn't keep me from doing anything. Quad damn near crippled me for 4 days and did keep me from doing certain exercises, so I am looking for a difference site.

If bi, should I do inner or outer bi and if tri would you recommend the teardrop or the back of the tri?

Thanks
    Biceps are easy and painless for me.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    i shot my bicep once and I will never do it again it hurt so bad.

Got back from playing ball. Bi feels fine (just a little tight, probably will be sore tomorrow), shoulder was a little sore and it was mostly a mental thing shooting so I didn't shoot as much, but my dam,n quad still felt like I just got a dead leg and it was the second thing I injected beginning this cycle last week. So I only played 2 games and had to call it a night. Didn't want to hurt something else compensating for my quad :/

Yeah, I didn't catch the part about the microwave. I've heard to avoid heating it that way. I've been running my vial under hot water for several minutes while I prep everything else and depending on how long I screw around with it after loading the thing, sometimes run the syringe under the water too, but I've been quick enough all but once.
    And yes, I swab the top with alcohol etc. and follow the typical inj protocol under the inj. tips section/writeup.

Well, the bi is definitely sore today (nothing like the quad though), not crippling sore, but I certainly wouldn't want to do a bi workout right now. It just feels tight more than anything like I can't straighten my arm all the way. I keep slowly stretching it toward full extension and that seems to make it feel a little better... or at least more useful.

Yes! unless you know something I don't? some particular microwave contamination? if so I guess I better stop re-heating my food in there as well

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I hope you aren't talking about your gear...

ya bro everyones microwave is different...you cant over heat it lol put it in for 10 seconds and start there...if it's to cold bump it up...hell you can out it in for a minute..nobody says you have to inject it when it's extremely hot....let it cool down to where it feels warm enough...I just put it up against my lips to tell. Putting under hot water..by the time you say you go upstairs and swap and get ready to inject....it would be cold again
    Yeah, I didn't catch the part about the microwave. I've heard to avoid heating it that way. I've been running my vial under hot water for several minutes while I prep everything else and depending on how long I screw around with it after loading the thing, sometimes run the syringe under the water too, but I've been quick enough all but once.
    And yes, I swab the top with alcohol etc. and follow the typical inj protocol under the inj. tips section/writeup.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    glute, ventro and quads. more sites than you will ever need.

Did the right tri today to go along with the right bi day before yesterday (might as well make the whole arm worthless

The bi is definitely sore when I straighten my arm all the way, but as long as I look retarded and keep a slight bend in my elbow, I don't even notice it

Thread Information