Steve20374 is offline New Member

test and tren questions

i just started a test cypionate and trenbolone acetate cylce
    im taking 1000mg of test a week is that to much? and 75 mg of tren every other day but the thing is i allready did two shots of test so i allready did 1000mg of test and like 2 shots of tren but i don't feel anything at all yet no difference not any stronger or anything. how long does it take for test to kick in 2 weeks? and also tren how long? am i doing something wrong or taking to much?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    What are your stats
    bf
    training his
    weight
    height

THE-ORICLE is offline New Member
    lol yeah lets start with that...is this ur first cycle...cause man 100mg a week is LARGE....

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve20374 View Post
    im taking 1000mg of test a week is that to much? and 75 mg of tren every other day but the thing is i allready did two shots of test so i allready did 1000mg of test and like 2 shots of tren but i don't feel anything at all yet no difference not any stronger or anything. how long does it take for test to kick in 2 weeks? and also tren how long? am i doing something wrong or taking to much?
    Alright well besides stats we need to know your stats:

How man cycles have you done? because 1000mg is alot, if this is your first cycle you are recommended to do 500mg/week.

Quote Originally Posted by THE-ORICLE View Post
    lol yeah lets start with that...is this ur first cycle...cause man 100mg a week is LARGE....
    I think you mean 1000mg

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    If you're going to do 1g of Test a week, you should be doing at least 75mg Tren every day to match it if not 100mg ED. Regardless, unless you've done a few cycles at the very least, I would not recommend such doses. More realistically, your test dose is too high and your tren dose it too low. Try 500mg Test per week and 50mg Tren ED. Or maybe even just 500mg Test per week.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Wat too much test.....I'd drop it to 500mg's and the tren to 75mg ed.....I'wouldn't go more than 10 weeks with tren and maybe 12 with the test.

Steve20374 is offline New Member

its ok to take 75mg of tren everyday i thought it was eod? and im goin to run 500mg of test a week to start then ill up it later

my wieght is like 210
    height- 6''3
    bf-8-13%?

and this is my second cycle i was on for 3 months i did a bottle of eq then a bottle of sustan 250 then sustan 350 then just some dballs then i came off for 2 months and just started back up wit test and tren

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO i dont think you should run tren yet since it is only your second cycle. And did you say you have only been off your last cycle for 2 months? thats not enough time off... and did you even run your pct last time? if not then you are especially not ready to start up again
    time on + pct = time off

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Op truthfully you kinda sound like you have no idea of what your doing.

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    Post your stats like said up above before you tell us with such little detail.. helps a ton..
    Last edited by honda450; 01-12-2009 at 06:02 PM.

Lavacho is offline Associate Member
    no need to up it man...just remember this slow and steady wins the race....just keep it at 500 mg's for longer instead of building it up...you'll keep more of your gains

Lavacho is offline Associate Member
    IMO of course

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Wat too much test.....I'd drop it to 500mg's and the tren to 75mg ed.....I'wouldn't go more than 10 weeks with tren and maybe 12 with the test.
    good solid advice imo ..ill second all of it... id do tren on back end esp with long ester test but you already started ..so the above is great advice...keep test dose the same ..no upping and im hoping if u keep test that high you are somehoew managing estrogen ...this is not a 2nd cycle id recommend but again u already took the leap....

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its ok to take 75mg of tren everyday i thought it was eod? and im goin to run 500mg of test a week to start then ill up it later

my wieght is like 210
    height- 6''3
    bf-8-13%?

and this is my second cycle i was on for 3 months i did a bottle of eq then a bottle of sustan 250 then sustan 350 then just some dballs then i came off for 2 months and just started back up wit test and tren
    If you call this a cycle then you should stop everything and research how to cycle properly. Since there is probubally no chance in you doing that what is your planned pct for this cycle?

Thread Information