Farrell01 is offline New Member

Help with first cycle and questions?

Hello all. This will be my first cycle, the only other thing I've used was Testadrol. I came across this article while doing some research, I was wanting to know what any of you think about this article, along with the cycle that suggests.

http://www.timinvermont.com/fitness/test1.htm

Also, I'm concerned about the amount of muscle you actually keep when you come off of it. Is it really true that you can keep all of your gains, other then the water that was gained? I've spoken to some people, some say you should only expect to keep half of what you gain, what are any of your results, how much do you usually keep from a cycle?

Also, about hair loss. From my understanding, its not actually hair loss that happens, its shedding, one of the processes that the male goes through normally, but its at a faster rate because the DHT binds to the hair follicles? Is that right? What are the methods used to combat this? Any link you all have would be great, and any tips or suggestions, thank you all.

Also, how much strength do you keep, on average, when you come off of the cycle?
    Thanks for any help and all suggestions.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    You can keep the majority of the strength you acquired from the cycle, and you can keep a lot of the weight gains as well. Yes you will lose water weight when you come off AAS, but if you diet properly in your PCT, and post cycle, and you continue to eat HEALTHY, and in large quantities, the gains can remain.

that said... if you don't.. i'd expect everything will be lost, as quickly as it was gained.. (I think that's BIG's quote.. so reference there :P ha)

Thank you for the fast reply. From what I've read, when you are on any supplement, like this, you need to increase your calorie intake by 2,000 or 3,000 calories, is this accurate? And to keep the gains, wouldn't you keep your diet the same, to facilitate for the new growth? That would make sense, if you don't eat for what you have, then it wont stay, is that how it works though? Thank you

seriousmass is offline Banned
    K well here's the thing... usually AAS promote hunger. So when you're on them people tend to eat huge amounts. However, after they get off the riods they don't eat enough to keep that newfound mass on = loss of muscle / gains.

Yes you should increase calorie intake as well.

Thread Information