honda450 is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Advice

Well, here it goes..

Planning out my first cycle -- been reading up for a while now and figured I am ready to start. Would like to hear people's opinions on the two options I am considering.

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 200
    Years Training: 5, on and off. Alot more into the whole lifting deal for the past year.

High protein diet. I eat steak and chicken/fish like it's going out of style. I don't need to rely on many shakes to consume 300g/day.

Anyways, down to the options

Weeks 1-12:- Depronath 200 (Mix of 160mg/Test-E and 40mg/Prop.
    Inject Mon/Thurs for a total of 500mg/week.

or..

Weeks 1-12-Cidoteston - Test-E - 250mg/amp

PCT:
    Clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Nolva: 20/20/20/20

I will have all of this on hand throughout the cycle just incase gyno appears to be starting.

What do you personally think would be a better choice for my first cycle? Would it be worth using the Depronath 200 considering the Prop dose is so small? Would I even feel it?
    Write up:
    Depronath 200 is a testosterone mix consisting of 40mg/cc of
    Testosterone Propionate and 160mg/cc of Testosterone Enanthate . The advantage to the athlete is that you get the fast acting properties of testosterone propionate which means less time for the product to start acting and the long lasting effect of the Testosterone enanthate when the propionate has dissipated in the body. Depronath provides excellent strength gains with minimal side effects such as water retention due to the dosing of the Testosterones.

Goals: Mainly looking for strength gains and some size. I will be doing cardio to cut down some bodyfat. I am sitting at around 13% right now. I will try to trim this down in the next couple weeks a bit more before I start.

Also, I am prone to getting acne on my shoulders and back. (nothing too bad -- but it still comes and goes) I live in a small town so I can't get a chance to get into a tanning bed to help this. Could anyone recommend a product that would help this? Or just the regular shower 2x-3x daily in hot water/scrub hard with a good bodywash/soap?

I'm open to suggestions from you guys. Lookin forward to hearing them. Thanks for your time.

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    Anybody?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
    Well, here it goes..

Planning out my first cycle -- been reading up for a while now and figured I am ready to start. Would like to hear people's opinions on the two options I am considering.

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 200
    Years Training: 5, on and off. Alot more into the whole lifting deal for the past year.

High protein diet. I eat steak and chicken/fish like it's going out of style. I don't need to rely on many shakes to consume 300g/day.
    post in detail, carbs are just as important
    Anyways, down to the options

Weeks 1-12:- Depronath 200 (Mix of 160mg/Test-E and 40mg/Prop.

or..

Weeks 1-12-Cidoteston - Test-E - 250mg/amp
    this will allow for more stable blood levels, you can use dbol to kickstart if you want
    PCT:
    Clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Nolva: 20/20/20/20
    i would throw some aromasin in here, not really required but why not right?
    I will have all of this on hand throughout the cycle just incase gyno appears to be starting.
    do you have adex for sides on cycle?
    What do you personally think would be a better choice for my first cycle? Would it be worth using the Depronath 200 considering the Prop dose is so small? Would I even feel it?
    Write up:
    Depronath 200 is a testosterone mix consisting of 40mg/cc of
    Testosterone Propionate and 160mg/cc of Testosterone Enanthate . The advantage to the athlete is that you get the fast acting properties of testosterone propionate which means less time for the product to start acting and the long lasting effect of the Testosterone enanthate when the propionate has dissipated in the body. Depronath provides excellent strength gains with minimal side effects such as water retention due to the dosing of the Testosterones.

Goals: Mainly looking for strength gains and some size. I will be doing cardio to cut down some bodyfat. I am sitting at around 13% right now. I will try to trim this down in the next couple weeks a bit more before I start.

Also, I am prone to getting acne on my shoulders and back. (nothing too bad -- but it still comes and goes) I live in a small town so I can't get a chance to get into a tanning bed to help this. Could anyone recommend a product that would help this? Or just the regular shower 2x-3x daily in hot water/scrub hard with a good bodywash/soap?combining showers with tanning will help

I'm open to suggestions from you guys. Lookin forward to hearing them. Thanks for your time.
    my comments are in bold

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Buy: Anti Bacterial Soap. Shower twice a day.

Lean towards: Test - E cycle.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    be nice @ 22 yes old to see u wait...but anyaway...

acne - 2% salycilic acid solution ...clean and clear brand ..otc in any pharmacy in sjkin care acne section.liquid u apply post shower with cotton ball...works amazing/cheap

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    stick, to test E instead of the prop and test E mix..just to make things easier. you could also consider arimidex at .25mg ED weeks 1-14 to help with sides and bloat, PCT looks good too.....good luck!

Thread Information