rage70 is offline Banned

Need to cut fast

i'm 6ft and weigh 195 and im looking to cut to 171, i have 100 tabs of cytomel (t3) that are 25 mcg's each and 100 tabs of clenbuteral that are 0.02 mg's each. i am wondering what would be the fastest way to cut down to 171 when i way 195 when taking this. how long should it take to cut to this weight. what would be a fast cycle. im looking to get to this weight as fast as it can be cut

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what is the purpose of cutting to 171 and what's the hurry?
    how old are you?

rage70 is offline Banned
    the purpose is for wrestling. i need to cut it fast as it can be cut..
    im 16

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    aaahhh to be young again, good diet and cardio for you i think...

seriousmass is offline Banned
    cutting 25 pounds is going to take quite a while. You can't just drop that much mass in a couple of weeks. At 16 you should have ridiculously fast metabolism though. are you eating properly?

rage70 is offline Banned
    i know i cant just drop that much mass in a couple weeks but i need to lose it as fast as it can be done. how long would it take to lose this weight and can it be done with the amount of stuff i have now? yes i am eating properly.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    at 16 you don't need to use any chemicals, your health is more important than dropping weight.

rage70 is offline Banned
    not to me it isnt.. im just asking a question and trying to get an answer, i know my health is important but i need to lose the weight fast as i can. can some one answer my question

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Or you could just kick everyone's arse' @ your current weight. At 16 your have tons of natural chemicals in your body now. You are also still growing. Dont take anything that can hurt your body's natural growth...

Stop eating fast food & Soda. Start running.

Quote Originally Posted by rage70 View Post
    im just asking a question and trying to get an answer,
    You are getting good answers just not the one you want.

rage70 is offline Banned
    i want to do it this way. i just need a cycle for this? how much can i lose in a month?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by rage70 View Post
    i want to do it this way. i just need a cycle for this? how much can i lose in a month?
    bro, you're 16 so of course you want to do it your way, but there are people on here that have been doing this longer than you have been alive, and they are telling you no, so listen to them

Man to be 16 and invincible again...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if i was overweight and needed to drop 2 or 3lbs for weigh in i would throw a garbage bag over me and cut a hole for my head and arms, throw on my clothes and go for a long jog. you can sweat a pound or 2 off you right before weigh in.

with that said your to young to be here and will be suspended from posting until you turn 18. good luck bro
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    with that said your to young to be here and will be suspended from posting until you turn 18. good luck bro

You are correct!

PLEASE take time to read the diet and excercise forums they will give you some ideas where you are going wrong in your diet and training at this time... with proper diet and training you should be able to drop that weight without the aid of chemicals in about 6 weeks... dependant on YOU working hard for it... read and find a program to fit your needs and stick to it... you will thank these guys who have been there and done this one day...

and now I must suspend you... enjoy your reading and Good luck...

*admin*
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information