IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member

bad muscle pain with tren

Using tren acetate for 8 weeks now and getting bad muscle pain all over like the pain you get when using clen . I pull muscles in my sleep, the gym even sitting on the couch. I dring tons of water take vitamins eat plenty of yams which contain potassium right now during my pre-contest dieting. What am I missing? thanks

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hmmm...havent heard that one bro...sounds more like mineral deficiency...But have to say ..on pre comp diet you feel like crap anyway...

IFR
    ya, I was thinking I may not be getting enough electrolytes or some type of mineral. Its killing me, I cant even pratice posing or reach for the remote without pulling a muscle. Gotta get this fixed soon the show is in march

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, precontest...you feel like shit all the time....just get used to being a grouchy son of a bitch.....

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by IFR View Post
    Using tren acetate for 8 weeks now and getting bad muscle pain all over like the pain you get when using clen. I pull muscles in my sleep, the gym even sitting on the couch. I dring tons of water take vitamins eat plenty of yams which contain potassium right now during my pre-contest dieting. What am I missing? thanks
    You shouldn't be in any pain when taking clen , unless you mean cramping?

Are you taking in salt on your diet?

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    I get tons of cramps pretty much all over my body when I'm on Tren . Keep stretching to avoid cramps.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I haven't had cramping on cycles, I did have cramping on PH's Bold 200 and Superdrol (much less on superdrol though).

Try to take some taurine that is suppose to help with the cramping.

IFR
    I have added BCAA and the cramping has gon away for the most part. So I must have not been getting enough minerals. I am also keeping my salt low that could also be part of the problem.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by IFR View Post
    I have added BCAA and the cramping has gon away for the most part. So I must have not been getting enough minerals. I am also keeping my salt low that could also be part of the problem.
    Some people think that they are not supposed to be taking in salt on a precontest diet. That's why I asked. You can use salt manipulation during the last few days of contest prep to help dry out, but otherwise salt your food.

Thread Information